Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) (77771 Views)

Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) / Janet Ademola: Late Orisabunmi's Sister Dies Days After Her Brother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by dejio42(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
RIP sister. Your bro is a talent

2 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Apktotheworld: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ghozt:
Vhalar moghulis
Valar Moghulis! Valar Dohaeris!!

3 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
d
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Wisemehn: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Stop pretending, You know the cause of her death. If you like add your mama join wetin don die don die. Abeg leave your family people make dem enjoy their life to the fullest and go find another career, your people no go die finish because you wan do music by force.
Your reasoning is very shallow and disgusting

5 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by chinedu234(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
May her soul find peace in the Lord. My condolences to faze and the entire family.

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
May gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Plz send my warmest regards to mum who left for the great beyond some days back.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Okortor: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
So sad, rip..may God grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss...Amen.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
sumarai015:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

This guy na compound failure. Ignore him!

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by praiseneo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:
Stop pretending, You know the cause of her death. If you like add your mama join wetin don die don die. Abeg leave your family people make dem enjoy their life to the fullest and go find another career, your people no go die finish because you wan do music by force.
I don’t know why some of you do this if na for attention or whatever, but karma de real
By the time your utterances put you in deep mess you go beg God tire he no go gree undecided

3 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
post=99324895:
Oh No!
What a very sad news.
May God console the family she left behind.

Accept our condolences @[color=#006600][/color] Face.
May her sweet soul Rest in perfect peace.
bros can u grill a complete orangutan for me... I need the intestines too, grill everything

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
RIP embarassed

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:

Oga, is d person u are talking to on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
praiseneo:
I don’t know why some of you do this if na for attention or whatever, but karma de real
By the time your utterances put you in deep mess you go beg God tire he no go gree undecided
shut up
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Polynek(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Issorite, is a price we all must pay
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very sad. May God grant you the gratitude to bear the loss
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
festacman:
Sorry Faze for the loss of your twin sister. A part of you gone. Take heart and may God strengthen you.

By the way, I used to see the bond between twins as spiritual and special but Peter and Paul Okoye has planted doubt in heart. I don't know anymore, men!
Daz d strength of a woman. A woman can break even twins relationship

2 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:

I've never seen a statement that is as senseless as yours for ages! You sound like a social misfit

11 Likes

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
RIP
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by smile11s(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chai they be two and later become one.

Very painful

RIP

1 Like

Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Awww...Edunjobi Ejire! Rest well maami.
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dem be 2....
Re: Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) by TheRealKing(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
vibre:

Go check yourself man. You’re the biggest fool I’ve seen today undecided angry angry angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Attends Church Service With His Sister And B-red / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) / Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.