Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Maggot Disturbing My Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Maggot Disturbing My Dog (898 Views)

A Friend's Dog Has Maggot On The Body. Help! / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maggot Disturbing My Dog by saucerence(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please brothers and vet in the house how can I treat myiasis (maggot infection)that is disturbing my dog and eating her up # today I had to press the maggot out of her leg but seems the maggot has been eaten other part of her body and inflicting injuries to her please help me
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by BRATISLAVA: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Take your dog to the vet.

How is it that it has maggots? Try and treat sores before insects lay eggs in them. Try and take better care of you dog.
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by souldeep(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Get 'Amitraz solution', add few drops to her bath water. Bath her thoroughly with the water. See the magic.
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by saucerence(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
souldeep:
Get 'Amitraz solution', add few drops to her bath water. Bath her thoroughly with the water. See the magic.
okay thank you a lot
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by saucerence(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Take your dog to the vet.

How is it that it has maggots? Try and treat sores before insects lay eggs in them. Try and take better care of you dog.
yea thanks
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by seyi200(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Contact me if you are in Lagos, 09076058842..also my whatsapp number
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by Emmerich09(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
souldeep:
how much did you get it?
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by souldeep(m): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Should be around 2,000 thereabouts.
Emmerich09:
how much did you get it?
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by Emmerich09(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2021
souldeep:
Should be around 2,000 thereabouts.
okay thanks man...

1 Like

Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by Vethrodoctor11: 10:49am On Mar 01, 2021
This condition is called Myasis. it occurs when flies lay their eggs on your dog`s skin. Amitraz is quite effect for its treatment but great care should be exercised while using it. best advice is to consult a veterinarian.

visit www.vethro.com to consult a veterinarian
Re: Maggot Disturbing My Dog by saucerence(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
seyi200:
Contact me if you are in Lagos, 09076058842..also my whatsapp number
thanks but am not in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Be Humble See Monkey Drinking Henessey VSOP Video / The Major German Shepherd Lines (ryeopedia) / Check Out This Massive Pure Breed Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.