Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years (31211 Views)

Migos Rapper Takeoff Dead At 28, Shot In Houston Texas / {full Download} Daft Punk Random Access Memories Album. / Psquare Splits As Peter Okoye Announced New Stage Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Sweetas2(m): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Seems like most peeps just got to know them due to collaborations with pharrell Williams of the Neptunes or weekend... they did the song " one more time" bk in ard 07 08 ...then stronger bk in early 2000, was still a kid then but I loved watching their videos cos it was animation, so it was like I was watching a cartoon song as a kid bk then ...most of their songs were animated then...

On point......
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Onlinebar: 1:55am On Feb 23, 2021
We've come too far to give up who we are
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by stayclearofme: 2:32am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

As a full grown adult female with kids, i was in attendance of the Daft Punk and Chemical Brothers concert at Charing Cross Road (Go figure out when that happened son undecided)

like i said, YOU ARE STILL A BABY

Just so you know, the song - Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers has about half a billion views on Youtube!

If you never came across DAFT PUNK in your entire life, YOU ARE STILL A BABY....

A fool at 40 is a fool for ever!
All these insult because somebody said he doesn't know Daft Punk as if they are your relatives. Your comment doesn't show that you are a full grown adult rather you just acted stupidly!
By the way what is the big deal that you have kids? And you are using that to brag here! Are you the first to have kids? Some of us have kids who are way older than you. I wonder the type of children you will raise.
Yeye dey smell!

6 Likes

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by AFONJACOW(m): 2:35am On Feb 23, 2021
Sai Barbar is going to expresses his shock as usual, this kind news dey give him shock tongue tongue
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Emeka71(m): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2021
So cool.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Uptown7(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2021
legendary duo
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Talented group. Nothing lasts forever
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

As a full grown adult female with kids, i was in attendance of the Daft Punk and Chemical Brothers concert at Charing Cross Road (Go figure out when that happened son undecided)

Just so you know, the song - Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers has about half a billion views on Youtube!

If you never came across DAFT PUNK in your entire life, YOU ARE STILL A BABY....

Shut the fück up. An adult doesn't proclaim his adulthood; rather his actions portray him as one, and this fuckracious behaviour you're displaying has shown you are not one.

4 Likes

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by riyanxeally(f): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Mcuzy:
Loved their song with the weekend;starboy
star boy Nd I feel it coming ���brilliant guys!!!!!get lucky is legendary

1 Like

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

You’re very very rude, because you know these two robots doesn’t give you the effrontery to belittle anyone here. You’re just a naive little person because your way of reasoning is just too low....
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by kowalsky: 4:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Kayberg:
undecided

Who are they?
Just hearing of them.

They are the mastermind behind the smooth-rolling effervescent synth magic that titilates the soul when you listen to The Weeknds' Starboy with high fidelity earphones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Angrygoat: 4:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Mtv europe that year,.y fav song by daft punk arpund the world. 2007
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by sauceEEP(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Lose yourself to dance
Get lucky
. undecided
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by ADRIAN88(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2021
NgwalandAba:
Should we slap fulanis for this?
Odheyyy undecided
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by femi4: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2021
uuzba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
Thanks for the upload. Never knew their names were daft n punk
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by greypencils: 5:38am On Feb 23, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
*ucking loved these guys...

Their collaboration with pharell Williams was kitty back then.

Starboy, the one with The Weeknd was mad too
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by ikdaddy01(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Are they comedians or actors?
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Grandmeister(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2021
zeemahn:
Those who listen to The Weeknd will definitely know Daft Punk. Guy Manuel and Gassafalstein. They did Starboy, I feel it coming, Lost in the fire, Odd look etc with The Weeknd. They also played a huge role in "My Dear Melancholy" Album where they produced some sick beats in Hurt You and I Was Never There.

Wondered why they were not involved in his last album - After Hours. A rift between the duo probably prevented them from reaching a deal with The Weeknd.

The Weeknd + Daft Punk has always been a match made in heaven. Hopefully, collaborations with Gassafalstein will still be a thing in the future because he has been the guy working more closely with The Weeknd to produce most of those hit tracks.
I feel it coming. That song eh..first time I heard it on radio I mistook the voice for MJ.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Pravedk: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Chai!
This guys are madly talented.
They literally produced and cowrote the weekends album.

They have content in songs not this yea yea yea pple

E go be ✌️
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by oluwaahmed: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2021
They were 2
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Kayberg: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Beverlyjean:

[s]How will u know them when u are street...u and ur likes still are on zlatan level[/s]

Mind your speech dude.
I am not a street man, and I did admitted I don't know them because I don't listen to secular music, even any. I'm not into music/songs. Or would you had preferred I lie over that?

Your likes are the reason we are having less honest people around the world, where even novices tries to make themselves appear a pro only to fail woefully at field.
And the Zlatan you mentioned, I do hear his name but can't even tell how he looks neither can I depict any of his song(s).

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Kayberg: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2021
kowalsky:

They are the mastermind behind the smooth-rolling effervescent synth magic that titilates the soul when you listen to The Weeknds' Starboy with high fidelity earphones.

All right bro.
Just learnt that.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Kayberg: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
uuzba:
In the movie, Tron, they composed the music. Apart from that, I don't personally know. But they seem to be very popular in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlEN8svyHj8
OK…. I think I had watched the movie Tron…. but can't remember clearly.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Alwayshungry: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2021
U have a big mouth for a lady.
Haaha
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by razible5384(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

why are you being so vile in ur responses... Ur obviously the foolish one here, because there is absolutely nothing wrong in not knowing who a musician is...
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Kayberg: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

As a full grown idiotic adult female with kids, i was in attendance of the Daft Punk and Chemical Brothers concert at Charing Cross Road (Go figure out when that happened son undecided)

[s]If you never came across DAFT PUNK in your entire life, YOU ARE STILL A BABY....[/s]

You must still be an old idiot to quote me with others all to raise your wrinkling shoulders high in the name of knowing some artistes.
You were at their concert? So what? Bleep you!

I don't pretend to be who I am not.
I don't pretend to be what I am not.
I don't pretend to know what I do not, because I am open to learn from everyone, including children. But you just proved you're one of those arrogant, prideful and hateful old women (if you're truly a woman) we still have out there.

You might have it all here, but mind where you're going after here.
If you had devoted this same energy of yours on Daft Punk on your afterlife, you can never miss heaven.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by solonubinho(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Winning the Grammys without ever singing a song or showing their faces. Legends!
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by BabaIbo: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Kayberg:
[/s]

You could have made sense with a better comment.
It is not a must I know everything or every musician or whatever.
You know them because you were into such stuffs.
So stop raising your shoulders like you've known it all all because you knew some robotic artistes.

Don't mind her, I guess her post has been removed and account banned.
She doesn't sound like a married mother, maybe she is a single mother because I don't understand the reason for the outburst.

I don't know those guys by name but I might have listened to their songs.

Note: There are reasonable and well behaved single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by CoolJul: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2021
deepwater:

U ARE STILL A BABY

So not knowing DAFT PUNK has made him a f00l ...just listen to your self MRS. KNOW-IT-ALLLL! What happened to enlightening him without the insults( atleast it didnt make the guy that did that here any less of a human).

All for knowing some Robots! Im disappointed in you.

Please apologise to him if you still have some manners left in u.

(I anticipate my own insult from you).
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by Kayberg: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2021
BabaIbo:

Don't mind her, I guess her post has been removed and account banned.
She doesn't sound like a married mother, maybe she is a single mother because I don't understand the reason for the outburst.

I don't know those guys by name but I might have listened to their songs.

Note: There are reasonable and well behaved single mothers.
Re: Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years by premiumdomains: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2021
FvckMynd44:

They came out of retirement to work with him and Abel gave them their first number one song with Starboy.

The Weeknd na legend abeg. Blinding lights still dey top ten for billboard for almost 50 weeks now currently at 3.
Save your tears number 4

Na useless grammy sly am

Abel is a fvcking legend!...XOTWOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Contour": Asa Slams N300m Copyright Infringement Suit On Joeboy / VIDEO: Timaya – Ukwu (download Video & Audio) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo – Imenem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.