Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations (558 Views)

Ghana Has Lifted Her Partial Lockdown Tonight. / Bassey Offiong Dies Of Coronavirus In USA After Being Refused Test / Ghana Has 6 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases, President Bans Public Gatherings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by malcom1X: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
http://reference.covid-19-s.cam/President%20of%20Ghana%20Nana%20AkufoAddo%20Reads%20Rockefellers%20Plans.mp4

The president of Ghana refused all vaccinations.
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by Easternmind(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is very commendable from Ghana,and I will advice other African country to follow suit, especially Nigeria.
This also shows the ignorance of Nigerians to allow vaccination from WHO,they are supposed to be very cautious of this,this vaccine could(must actually be)be engineered to cause more havoc especially on Africans.
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by Tboy1419: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
The information you just post is � truth, nothing else but the truth, but you will not see many engagement here, because is the truth, the world hate truth, to them truth is lies and lie is truth, I just hope the wicked mode and the chief patrons of naira land should not remove your topic, because to them this is blasphemy, and Google will not like what they see on their platform, because they are paid by Google, just to promote propaganda.
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by Kyase(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Easternmind:
This is very commendable from Ghana,and I will advice other African country to follow suit, especially Nigeria.
This also shows the ignorance of Nigerians to allow vaccination from WHO,they are supposed to be very cautious of this,this vaccine could(must actually be)be engineered to cause more havoc especially on Africans.
which vaccine WHO do abeg
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by valirex: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
As long as Buhari is concerned, he will vaccinate the south
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by malcom1X: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Tboy1419:
The information you just post is � truth, nothing else but the truth, but you will not see many engagement here, because is the truth, the world hate truth, to them truth is lies and lie is truth, I just hope the wicked mode and the chief patrons of naira land should not remove your topic, because to them this is blasphemy, and Google will not like what they see on their platform, because they are paid by Google, just to promote propaganda.

The video can't be seen on Google even if you search for it.

It's classified, I saw it on some docs
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by malcom1X: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Easternmind:

It's made to mess up with people's DNA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by malcom1X: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
FP
Re: Ghana Has Refused All Vaccinations by malcom1X: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Why not go worthy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I’m Panicking Here!!! / I Got Vaccinated Today In Lagos After 24 Hours Wait / Why Are Men More Afraid Of HIV And Other Stis Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.