Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (36993 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by alterego17: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jamestown123:
I swear u are a frustrated fellow. If u want to know the price go to Fiji and know the price. Someone who doesn't have money for data to watch YouTube videos can not travel to Fiji. Werey.

Ur generation Werey!

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by tutudesz: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
undecided
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by tutudesz: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
undecided

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by naijadrivablog: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
That small country. Nice cool

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by dinocy(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ouch!!!
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Romanoff(f): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jamestown123:
I swear u are a frustrated fellow. If u want to know the price go to Fiji and know the price. Someone who doesn't have money for data to watch YouTube videos can not travel to Fiji. Werey.

Rotfl.

See punch line.

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Eriokanmi: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Visit obudu cattle ranch and compare. Naija is blessed but we suffer from leaderships woes

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by CodedMillionair: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Practicing my signature in 6 months can take you places
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by bookworm8(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
beautiful views...
Wanna lose weight? check this out https:///2NzZkEf
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Eriokanmi: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Why not relocate to cotonou and marry their women. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by majamajic(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
U can count like 5 countries nigeria is better than in the whole

In terms of organized !
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by coscj(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jamestown123:

Very good point!

12 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by eniteden(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Who else saw Corona instead of Corona on the bottle of drink grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Jeromejnr(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jamestown123:

Hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Eaglesence: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
alterego17:

No mind her jare....l dunno why Nigerians always act as if they are smart....she dosent even know dat been open n answering such little n vital info could even increase her youtube viewership n subscription

How oo, oga, oya tell us, how??
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by moneyissweet(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Poor useless juju country
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by wink2015(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
FIJI is visa free to Nigeria Passport holder.

All you need is just a transit visa.

But instead of going to Fiji I rather fight tooth and nail to enter Australia or New Zealand which is around Fiji.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by urbobo20(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
whice mode take this thing go front page

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by alterego17: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Eaglesence:

How oo, oga, oya tell us, how??

Well madam eaglesence I guess she's basically a youtuber trying to amass subscritions n views to her video or youtube channel so been open n answering such vital questions from nairalanders will make more guys subscribe to her youtube channel....she will also cajole or directly ask guys to please go to her channel n subscribe to help her move her ministry...its a no brainer my dear madam...

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr Isoright
y niggarrrr.......... reply your mails pls...
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

I traveled from my home here in the US (my husband is Nigerian), so I don’t think it’s apples to apples in terms of cost.

My flight was fairly inexpensive ($400 USD RT on Fijian Airlines). The cost for lodging varies depending on the type of accommodations you want to stay in. We stayed in a resort which was pretty expensive ($250+ USD per night). So I strongly recommend Airbnb’s and hostels, because it’s extremely cost effective and they can meet anyone’s budget, and that’s my same advice with food. They had both inexpensive and expensive options depending on your palate to meet any budget.

I hope this helps. Safe travels friend!
Lol..
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by ipobarethieves: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
cool
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by anonym0us: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Friend, I’m not forcing anyone to do anything, and for the record my advice is FREE, trips were paid 100% by me, content created on my own time and “to date” I haven’t received one cent for sharing my experience.

Time is money so I’m trying to avoid being duplicative, thus why I created my YouTube channel. I would love to continue to share my knowledge, and would appreciate your support if this content (or topic) is of value for you.

Safe travels and well wishes!
why are women so difficult, what is there to explain? If explorer create a thread and you ask question he will answer, infact the day he creates a blog or YouTube,I will sleep there.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by MansoryMX(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Please Note: This trip was prior to COVID-19.

As promised here are the pictures from my trip to Fiji and I recorded a video with travel tips and my experience specifically for YOU! I will be responding to comments and questions regarding my trip on my YouTube channel, so please post your questions and comments there. Also if have you a topic (or travel tips) you’d like me talk about, post it on my YouTube video, I’m happy to share.

Fiji a visa free zone for Nigerian passport holders, so please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to learn about my experience in Fiji and travel tips if you’re planning to visit.

Please Subscribe, Like, Comment and turn on your post notifications so you can be notified the next time I upload another video.

My Dubai video will drop next week! I’ll share all the fun flexin you can do during your visit to Dubai, including the famous Dinner In The Sky experience!

Here is the link to my Fiji YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQwUYD4BBwM

Take care and be well!

Instagram:@MsTravelinDiva_
TikTok: MsTravelinDiva_
YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9

What’s the estimated cost and for how long. I am interested in taking my wife on a trip like this
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Legacyy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
following
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by OtunbaBlack(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
anonym0us:
why are women so difficult, what is there to explain? If explorer create a thread and you ask question he will answer, infact the day he creates a blog or YouTube,I will sleep there.. nonsense

shut up you like free things. what so difficult in giving back to someone who as given you free content. sad fellow!.

24 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mstravelindiva I don't know what you are looking for in FIJI oh, This place too far nau. Which kain life be this? HIAN!!! cry cry cry

Australia from Nigeria is like 2 days with Stop Over, Fiji will be like 1 Week. Walahi undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

What’s the estimated cost and for how long. I am interested in taking my wife on a trip like this

My brother, the trip na 1 week oh, you sure say you wan go grin grin grin grin ??
Re: My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders by EvilNeedle(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
alterego17:

So madam must u force people to. Ur youtube video for ur monerized views?...was stopping u. From telling us here?

Lol. Support her hustle na. Bros cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon / The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.