Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Best Trilogy In The Star Wars Universe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Best Trilogy In The Star Wars Universe (341 Views)

A Short Story Of Mekhane The Broken God: SCP Universe / The Eight Dialectics Of The Universe / Street Wars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Trilogy In The Star Wars Universe by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
The Darth Bane Trilogy is a series of star wars novels written by Drew Karpyshyn and set 1032 years before the events of star wars a new hope. The story focuses on a man named Dessel who started his early days working as a miner but as he grows up
he faces a lot of challenges that would see
him become one of the strongest and most
powerful Sith lord in history.
He is mostly known for establishing the famous rule of two which states that
Two there should; be no more, no less
one to embody the power, the other to
crave it.
It was this rule that would lead the sith to
rule the galaxy through Palpatine and
Darth Vader.

Here are the links for downloading the books
1)Darth Bane(path of destruction):https://epdf.pub/path-of-destruction-a-novel-of-the-old-republic-star-wars-darth-bane.html
2) Darth Bane(Rule of two):https://epdf.pub/rule-of-two72af6270b4f41b929da63e329e157cdc52613.html
3) Darth Bane(Dynasty of Evil):https://epdf.pub/star-wars-darth-bane-dynasty-of-evil.html
There are two points to note
1) You should have an epub reader as the files are all in epub format because i could not find the pdf version
2) The links work better with the default phone browser doesn't work well with opera
mini.

If you are still in doubt as to whether or not to
download the books i will leave you with some excerpt from the books.

Soldier: "You wouldn't say that if you knew what the Sith were really like. I've fought against them: they're bloodthirsty killers!"
Dessel: "Yeah, how dare they try to kill you in the middle of a war? Don't they know you're busy trying to kill them? How rude!"
―Dessel, later known as Darth Bane, teasing a Republic soldier.

Zannah: "I knew you had the strength to defeat them, Master. That is why I didn't come to your aid during the battle.
"Bane: "And what if you were wrong? What if they had somehow killed me?
"Zannah: "Then you would have been weak, unworthy of being Dark Lord of the Sith. And you would have deserved to die.
"Bane: "Precisely."
―Darth Zannah and Darth Bane, after the Duel on Ambria.

Sirak: "Listen to me. I'll serve you, I'll do anything you command. You can use me. I can help you. Please, Bane—have mercy!
"Bane: "Those who ask for mercy are too weak to deserve it."
―Sirak, begging to Darth Bane before being killed.

"The weak will always be victims. That is the way of the universe. The strong take what they want, and the weak suffer at their hands. That is their fate; it is inevitable. Only the strong survive, because only the strong deserve to."
―Darth Bane.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of the dark side? The only real power! The only thing worth living for! Do you feel invincible? Invulnerable? Immortal? Are you ready to kill a world?"
―Darth Bane, leading the Brotherhood of Darkness in meditation.

"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead."
―Sith student Bane, quoting Darth Revan.

"Information is a commodity. It can be traded, sold, and purchased. And in the end, credits are only as useful as the secrets they can buy."
―Darth Bane.

"Equality is a lie. A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence."
―Darth Bane.

"The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It's a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy.
"But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free."
―Darth Bane.

"Right now I am weak. Powerless. You inflict suffering on me because you are strong enough to do so. Your actions prove the truth of what I believe."
―Darth Bane, drugged and held captive by Princess Serra.
Re: The Best Trilogy In The Star Wars Universe by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
More Quotes by Darth Bane:

"The Strong always stepped Forward
The Weak had to Follow"

"The strength to survive must come from within. Others will always fail you. Friends, family, fellow soldiers … in the end, each person must stand alone. When in need, look to the self."

"If all are equal, then none is strong."

"Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.      
Through strength, I gain power.         
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."

The Code of the Sith

What happened to the others?”
she wanted to know. “I killed them,” he replied.
Zannah seemed to think about this for a moment before shrugging indifferently.
“Then they were weak,” she said with simple conviction. “And they deserved to die.

"Take what makes you Weak and turn it into something that makes you Strong."

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of Kwotto- Reimagination Pt 1 / The Father Of Acceleration / How To Add Videos In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.