Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos (1672 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by class0247: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2021
For someone who have never done business before but willing to start something profitable, is there any business consulting company that help set up a profitable business with guide lines in Lagos island ? Or any suggestions
The Budget for business is 3million naira for a start.
Need advice and suggestions
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by pozehnani(f): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Cosmetic and makeup outfits with toiletries.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Spending123: 2:13am On Feb 23, 2021
You can start selling cows.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by class0247: 2:33am On Feb 23, 2021
pozehnani:

This could be a good ideal especially along a road close to different estate. Do you have ideal on how to start off
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by class0247: 2:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Spending123:
You can start selling cows.

Cow business may be very dangerous now in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by pozehnani(f): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:

This could be a good ideal especially along a road close to different estate. Do you have ideal on how to start off

Sure it's a very good idea.

To start off, you need to get a good location.

Do your research on places or companies that produce well known cosmetic products and toiletries and see if you can arrange with them to be supplying you at bulk or whosale price, after which you'll go to their office or warehouse to confirm if they are real (to avoid being scammed) and strike a deal with them. Try looking up three or more companies to compare prices so you can settle for the best quality and price.

Lastly,
PM for more.

Hope this helps.
For more help, holla.
Oya, my consultation feesgrin.

PM me for more detailed guide and directlon on how to set it up completely and grow the biz Within a short time.

PM With your consultation fees.
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Mannyemmy(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:
For someone who have never done business before but willing to start something profitable, is there any business consulting company that help set up a profitable business with guide lines in Lagos island ? Or any suggestions
Firstly as a business rookie, what area of the business world fascinates you? Online or Offline?
What's your prowess?
Moreover, you can startup these business ideas below with your said investment funds

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then a rent an office and you're good to go.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities and investment deals. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number to be added.

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Lexusgs430: 4:59am On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:

How precious is this 3,000,000, to you........ wink
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by bluepipsFX: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:

I have a good and sustainable business model for you

Chat me on WhatsApp
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by TANID(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2021
pozehnani:
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Prussian: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2021
bluepipsFX:

I have a good and sustainable business model for you

Chat me on WhatsApp

Thief

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by oluwabukola87028: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2021
:Cosmetic and makeup outfits with toiletries.This could be a good ideal especially along a road close to different estate. Do you have ideal on how to start off
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by TheSparrow: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2021
We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Sambai65(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Firstly as a business rookie, what area of the business world fascinates you? Online or Offline?
What's your prowess?
Moreover, you can startup these business ideas below with your said investment funds

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your specific location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitalize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and do your own unique style of baking the bread and do home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitalize it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
Importation is also a good one, you can start with importation of phones. Create an online platform for it to create more awareness, then a rent an office and you're good to go.

Moreover, you can join my business networking group to be connected to more opportunities and investment deals. If interested, click on the link on my signature and if the link doesn't works, chat up the number to be added.
sir,can 3millions businesses generate 20k profit daily
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Mannyemmy(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Sambai65:
sir,can 3millions businesses generate 20k profit daily
Yes but i can't fully assure you for a startup in it's early stage. But as the business progresses, it surely can generate 20k and more daily.
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Sambai65(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Yes but i can't fully assure you for a startup in it's early stage. But as the business progresses, it surely can generate 20k and more daily.
thanks you so much sir
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Spending123: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:

Cow business may be very dangerous now in Nigeria

well it depends on your location if not I would have advised you to start a small cow business since the fulanis will be evacuating soon and thank me later.
Am an Igbo man and we have eye for business very well.
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Kobicove(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:

Make sure you fully understand how a business works including how profit will be made before you put your money in it.

...and whatever you do don't give your money to a forex trader or online business money doubler. He will blow your account and tell you sorry!

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by lagdmark(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
class0247:
With just 3million your eyes are on lekki already, be careful investment is not a child's play.
I hope you don't lose your 3million naira as a fee for a professional consultant.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Theophinio(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mannyemmy:

What's your prowess?

You know your onion
very enlighten comment
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by class0247: 3:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Nice ideals
Re: What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
class0247:
can we talk

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment Opportunity In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi / In Need Of A Financial Partner For This Lucrative Business / I Want To Invest My House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.