Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation (849 Views)

How To Calculate Number Of Blocks To Fence 100 By 100 / How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? / Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by Explorebright: 4:01am On Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys, calling on all architects and building professionals in the house. I need your esteem advice and rough estimate to Fence my New Land somewhere at Sangotedo. The size is 60 x 120. One side of the 120 has been fenced by my neighbor. The land is 30% waterlogged so I’m looking to have a raft foundation for the fence. My target height of fence is 5 couches of blocks after the raft. Thank you.
Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by ishadfurnitures: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Call or Chat us on 08099212590, we even some project we are constructing at Ibeju Lekki axis thanks
Explorebright:
Hey guys, calling on all architects and building professionals in the house. I need your esteem advice and rough estimate to Fence my New Land somewhere at Sangotedo. The size is 60 x 120. One side of the 120 has been fenced by my neighbor. The land is 30% waterlogged so I’m looking to have a raft foundation for the fence. My target height of fence is 5 couches of blocks after the raft. Thank you.
Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by ishadfurnitures: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2021
Explorebright:

Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by ishadfurnitures: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hello the quotation is ready where do you want me to send it to? Kindly revert asap.
Explorebright:

1 Like

Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by Explorebright: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Pls email me at explorebrightson@gmail.com. Really appreciate that.
Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by Okrenyiisaiah: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hello house, please how much will it cost to fence a plot of land (60*120fts) with a raft and 4 coaches of blocks after the raft foundation it's a swampy area
Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by ishadfurnitures: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Contact me I am a civil engineer that has been on working on some constructions on Lekki / Ajah / Ibeju Lekki and has experience on pilling and raft foundations 08099212590
Okrenyiisaiah:
Hello house, please how much will it cost to fence a plot of land (60*120fts) with a raft and 4 coaches of blocks after the raft foundation it's a swampy area
Re: Cost To Fence One Plot Of Land With With Raft Foundation by prince629(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello Engrs. in the building pls what's the cost of a perimeter fencing of full 2 plots of land with raft foundation in Ibeju lekki, after dangote refinery. I got it and need to fence it asap. Thanks you can DM on 09152385351/08023774142

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 600sqm At Lugbe Airport Road For Sale: 4.5M / I Need A Big Shop Arund Surulere Axis / Dont Trust Sleekfun He 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.