Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Boko Haram Coming To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Coming To The South (908 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Boko Haram Coming Unchallenged In My Ward- Senator Ishaku Abbo / Coming To America: Atiku Shows Swag In US (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2021
When buhari said he won't rest till Nigeria becomes a Sharia state people took it with kid gloves.

When Herdsmen started their killing spree without agitation in the south upon buhari arrival people took it with kid gloves.

When Bandits took over the Northwest and herdsmen the north central people didn't connect the dots.

When buhari and his northern brethren started supporting and giving Hilux, ransom to Herdsmen people didn't take it serious.

The truth is herdsmen and bandits are the mobile Terrorists for taking Islamic Jihad to every door steps

Gumi has already reaveled that Boko Haram would infiltrate them, people should be ready for this.

We know how he first informed on an attack before it happened in Niger

We know how he has informed on the bandits prospect of attacking Nigeria forces which in itself is Terrorism

Yoruba should stop running because the war hasn't even started yet.

Igbos should hold their ESN

South south should start doing something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by arsenal444(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2021
You nor well
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by tsephanyah(f): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2021
Yep. Northerners don't want to create chaos in Buhari's tenure. That all I can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by PrinceDz1: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
And i bet you, they won't succeed. Because their network can never be as strong as we have it in the north.

Worst case scenario, Open grazing will become a thing of the past in the south

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2021
when did Buhari say he won't rest until Nigeria becomes a sharia state?
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2021
PrinceDz1:
I bet you, they won't succeed. Because their network won't be as strong on we have it in the north
With fulani herdsmen it's going to be a different ball game o.

These guys have lived in south for long, they know the terrain as exemplified by their staying in the bushes, they are mobile, they can disguise as cow rearers to anywhere, they are backed by the fg to do evil
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by GamalNasser: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Boko haram is already in the south , it's just that southerners foolishly call them Herdsmen
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:
when did Buhari say he won't rest until Nigeria becomes a sharia state?

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

https://www.news24.com/News24/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by etrouble: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2021
We are waiting for them.

We Yorubas will mine your heads for rituals and donate your bodies to Aiwa Ibomites gor pepper soup and Igbos to sacrifice to Amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

na the source I dey ask.
I go like read am through myself.

cos this shoulda cause an uproar if it was true.
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:

na the source I dey ask.
I go like read am through myself.

cos this shoulda cause an uproar if it was true.

Hope you are aware he was nominated as Boko Haram (whose objective is Sharia in Nigeria) as their negotiator during the ill-fated amensty by Federal government
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 8:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:

Hope you are aware he was nominated as Boko Haram (whose objective is Sharia in Nigeria) as their negotiator during the ill-fated amensty by Federal government

this was in 2001 when Obasanjo was still the president... according to the report.
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:

this was in 2001 when Obasanjo was still the president... according to the report.

I don't get you.

Has buhari changed?

Did he change from the same man who crippled the economy in 1983 to doing same now

Was that not his statement from heart and mouth, and has he not be effecting this through the freehand and funding in the activities of Terrorists who we all know are jihadists
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't get you.

Has buhari changed?

Did he change from the same man who crippled the economy in 1983 to doing same now

Was that not his statement from heart and mouth, and has he not be effecting this through the freehand and funding in the activities of Terrorists who we all know are jihadists

if he has changed or not... I cannot know.
What I am saying is the speech you quoted was made in 2001, when he wasn't the president yet.

my thoughts were he made them when he assumed office, hence reason for me asking.
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2021
PrinceDz1:
I bet you, they won't succeed. Because their network won't be as strong on we have it in the north
you’re delusional, no offense intended
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:

if he has changed or not... I cannot know.
What I am saying is the speech you quoted was made in 2001, when he wasn't the president yet.

my thoughts were he made them when he assumed office, hence reason for me asking.
It doesn't matter

In saner climes they look at every speech and policies supported by a supposed/proposed leader simply because these are the philosophies that defines him

If he was bold enough to say this while seeking to govern a ethno centric nation, then he wouldn't change when in office (which by the way has broken record for most nepotistic head of state)
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
It doesn't matter

In saner climes they look at every speech and policies supported by a supposed/proposed leader simply because these are the philosophies that defines him

if you harp solely on Buhari, and his agenda to make Nigerians sharia compliant... you may have missed some bits...
take a look at previous administrations. their policies, engagements, silences and everything expected of a president.
am not here to support Buhari, neither to antagonize, but the truth must be told... this isn't a problem of TODAY, it's been lingering over the years and previous leaders at every level coupled with our (the masses) intentional bias has made it what it is.
The Niger delta was a menace before Jonathan, much had to be done b4 That was quenched ( if ever it was). then Boko Haram came forth and we still battling that. Buhari's faults and incompetence are the weapons for TODAY as others have done, and when he leaves another arm will arise, unless we change the narrative.
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:

if you harp solely on Buhari, and his agenda to make Nigerians sharia compliant... you may have missed some bits...
take a look at previous administrations. their policies, engagements, silences and everything expected of a president.
am not here to support Buhari, neither to antagonize, but the truth must be told... this isn't a problem of TODAY, it's been lingering over the years and previous leaders at every level coupled with our (the masses) intentional bias has made it what it is.
The Niger delta was a menace before Jonathan, much had to be done b4 That was quenched ( if ever it was). then Boko Haram came forth and we still battling that. Buhari's faults and incompetence are the weapons for TODAY as others have done, and when he leaves another arm will arise, unless we change the narrative.
The problem with this country is people like you, when we call a spade a spade you would say otherwise.

Do you wonder why this country is not improving, it's because people like you would like to take the blame off those at the helm and blame others.

The Niger Delta issue you talked about goes back to the north who have schemed this country and it's resources to themselves.

The militants have a genuine reason to be offended

Can you tell me the agitation of Boko Haram and these Fulani terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
The problem with this country is people like you, when we call a spade a spade you would say otherwise.

Do you wonder why this country is not improving, it's because people like you would like to take the blame off those at the helm and blame others.

The Niger Delta issue you talked about goes back to the north who have schemed this country and it's resources to themselves.

The militants have a genuine reason to be offended

Can you tell me the agitation of Boko Haram and these Fulani terrorists

it's people like you who have plunged this country unto it's current darkness... listen to yourself "the militants have a genuine reason to be offended" says who? we all have reasons to be offended, as a tribe, community, society etc .... no need asking to know the agitation of Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists.

and who are those at the helm... didn't the process of choosing people at the helm start from you?

it is you who is biased. justifying one crime and condemning the other.

and for the record, there is no need to have or know any knowledge of agitation from terrorist groups ( cos that doesn't justify their criminal and inhuman activities). the responsibility of the people and the govt. is to flush them out and quench them all...

EOD
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:

it's people like you who have plunged this country unto it's current darkness... listen to yourself "the militants have a genuine reason to be offended" says who? we all have reasons to be offended, as a tribe, community, society etc .... no need asking to know the agitation of Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists.

and who are those at the helm... didn't the process of choosing people at the helm start from you?

it is you who is biased. justifying one crime and condemning the other.

and for the record, there is no need to have or know any knowledge of agitation from terrorist groups ( cos that doesn't justify their criminal and inhuman activities). the responsibility of the people and the govt. is to flush them out and quench them all...

EOD

The responsibility of the government is to flush them out

So does buhari so far look like someone who is interested in flushing them out?

If not ask yourself why, and why is attack on them already considered attack on north as a people

It goes back to the same issue.

I didn't elect this Terrorist, it goes back to how he used Boko Haram to get himself elected in 2015 and rigged himself in 2019.

Every sane person knows the loopsidedness of this country to favour the north and continuously give them ruling leverage is the reason we have terrorism, non-restructuring, incompetence etc
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Kinematics: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Ipig miscreants everywhere grin

Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Tranquillity360: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2021
They can only go to west where their muslim brothers dey.

Not anywhere close to Biafra land.
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Monogamy: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2021
Another prophet of doom..

Always wishing for evil to happen to the country they reside in..

Meanwhile, ordinary Togo visa, they don't have..
Re: Boko Haram Coming To The South by Odoogu(m): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Mikecold:
The responsibility of the government is to flush them out

So does buhari so far look like someone who is interested in flushing them out?

If not ask yourself why, and why is attack on them already considered attack on north as a people

It goes back to the same issue.

I didn't elect this Terrorist, it goes back to how he used Boko Haram to get himself elected in 2015 and rigged himself in 2019.

Every sane person knows the loopsidedness of this country to favour the north and continuously give them ruling leverage is the reason we have terrorism, non-restructuring, incompetence etc

how many Northern democratic presidents has Nigeria had?
and all together( all the presidents) which one did something exceptional that brought succour to the feet of the least man in this country?

you see, in any clime there is only ONE king but numerous king makers. the type of king makers you have will determine the type of king. if you have corrupt king makers, you can't have an unspoiled king ( except it's divine) and vice versa.
with Burahi's actions and reactions it doesn't look like it. but I want to believe he wants to, cos he is president and not because he is Buhari ( if you get my point).

back to the king makers... what have they done, what is being said, what practical moves are they making... ?
these people are all the same... in the west, Tinubu who is considered a strong pillar is only concerned about 2023 presidency, same in the east and south... not one is thinking how these present storms can be calmed.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Group Demands Secondus Resignation Over Adeleke’s Endorsement / Samia Suluhu Hassan Is Set To Become The First Female President Of Tanzania / AKKP Project: Buhari Train Conveyed 96 Pipelines At Once Equals To 32 Trailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.