Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) (31425 Views)

Police Arrest Seven High Ranking Cultists In Lagos / Young Man Shot Dead By Armed Cultists In Cross River State. Graphic Photo / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2021
Umu guy anakwatuhari ibe fa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Akyym19: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mehn if he's a cultist then I have no useless RIP to give..

You Don type the Rip already guy lol
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by kingola111(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=99344165][/quote]
stop derailing the thread....just hold on to your belief while others hold unto theirs, how many people can you counter on this platform if they all starts posting about Christ....
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Moneymagnet24(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
see Aro on the ground..
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by lugo99(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
"something must kill a man"- Erigga..

Erigma3 OTW!!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
Leave Cultism they won't hear....just like SayNoToCultism will always say "Once you have been mapped for death, even your Barudas won't be there to safe you"
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2021
When Okowa Senior special adviser on security and other security advisers are cultists, this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by francisisking: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
grin. Was he short by Fulani? Oh maybe Buhari send his brothers to shoot him. Lugard recommended to the Queen that only the righteous Norths Understood leadership. While they're shouting they're good in business. I see Dangote and Abdulsamad. They said they're "industrious" Oh you mean Criminality. Maybe what they want to say is they're better in English language, abandoning their culture and copying everything the white man those.

About this dead guy. I don't really care.
are you brain dead? Why typing incoherently?
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Eserise1(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2021
The killing in sapele a well known peaceful city in delta state is just too much . Cult activities
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
grin. Was he short by Fulani? Oh maybe Buhari send his brothers to shoot him. Lugard recommended to the Queen that only the righteous Norths Understood leadership. While they're shouting they're good in business. I see Dangote and Abdulsamad. They said they're "industrious" Oh you mean Criminality. Maybe what they want to say is they're better in English language, abandoning their culture and copying everything the white man those.

You might actually be the dumbest person on nairaland.
See foolishness.. Na wa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2021
R.ip
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by nwajesus12(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

your sense has left the chat

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=99344165][/quote]
don't get your point
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2021
francisisking:
are you brain dead? Why typing incoherently?
The matter tire me. I can't understand a single thing he wrote. All I see is an uneducated tribal fool.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by viralinfo: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2021
GofuckYourself:
You wonder why so much evil?
You created a religion based on lies

You told people their sins are washed away just so they can come to you and pay tithe
So what do you expect?

They tell themselves what's the rush I can kill cheat sleep with as many people and when I am old and rich suddenly give my life to christ after all they said once I do that I am a new creature.

grin

Enjoy the world of lies you created .

This is the terrorism created by religion.

Who can blame them? Who won't like Be part of a. Religion that absolves you of all responsibility of your actions? grin

You told them jesus came to die for them and has washed all their sins the thing you tell them that is most important is not abusing pastors and paying tithe.

So they live a carefree Life of guilt or remorse .

Politicians steal knowing they will give their life eventually no matter all the curses you curse them according to the pastor once they accept jesus they are a new creature cheesy

Isn't that so? grin

So stop blaming cultists killers prostitutes yahoo boys and ritualists after all at the end they will give their life to christ and will be washed clean of all deeds and be new meaning heave sure for them grin

Abi?

Stop wahablism...embrace humanity and empathy..the children you fail to teach humanity will not let your children to live in peace in the future..

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Polynek(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2021
everyday we must read a bad news in dix country
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by february9: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Odoogu:
it could be an assassination. not everyone killed by "suspected cultists" are cultists themselves.
evil are happening on a daily, and people are damning consequences.
Jesus is the answer for the world today.
y'all stay safe.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Why is every open day murder termed cult attack in Nigeria? Does it mean every young person in Nigeria is a cultist? Stupid people! I'm sure the assailants are among the people there fueling wrong assumptions to disrupt any potential police investigations

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Kindly summarize your points angry
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Mairice125: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2021
[/i][i][/i][i]
[/code][/i][i][code]
[i][/i]
judetov2:
good news
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by extol1(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2021
phransix2:
Engage the youths positively and watch crime and cultism reduce drastically
until this is done either by the government or well individuals to do, we will keep having this issues. look at how people celebrate cybercrime in Nigeria now
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by hecomeshome(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2021
Simpact65:
All these abraka boys
Abraka and Sapele are world apart.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Messiah123: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2021
it might be a deal gone wrong maybe he was contacted to do pickup but his pickup ate the maybe he tried to explain to his other Yahoo guys but they never believed him and then they started threatening him that's when he started bragging that you know who I be that what how he was gun down this isn't cult related death look at the guy he looks fresh.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by strangest(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:

Tell your brothers to pay rent like every other people and stop dragging lands and feeding on people's farm and sweat.... and stop kidnapping...

Stop taking CODINE... You are sleeping and writing at the same time

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2021
This guy is not middle aged
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Mehn if he's a cultist then I have no useless RIP to give..leave cultism una no go hear
But if it's an American gangster you have RIP to give abi ode
Re: Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos) by SatanicPriest: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2021
no be delta again? edo delta are the most useless states in naija. if they are not armed robbers, they are pick pockets, if thy are not pick pockets, they are ritualist, if they are not that they are useless cultist like this one.
if the women are not olosho, they are ashawo, if they are not ashawo, they are prostitutes

if the old ones are not witches they are wizADS

EDO and delta , LAND OF USELESS PIPU tongue

QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR delta BROTHER

Stefenijoan002
OwenJesse27
EndRape2
JJBROS
conme and see your useless brothers o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic / Abia Govt Seals Hotel Over Mysterious Death, Disappearance Of Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.