Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) (31383 Views)

81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / 81-Year-Old Retired Colonel Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Murder. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
81 YEAR OLD MAN MURDERED IN HIS FARM

An 81-year-old man with eight children (two males and six females), Mr. Johnson Ukpali has been murdered in his farm where he went to tap palm wine. He hailed from Owanta community in Ika Northeast Local Government Area of Delta State.

Speaking with Ika Weekly Newspaper Correspondent when visited at the deceased's family compound which is situated along Old Abraka Road, Owanta, the first son to the deceased, Mr. Godspower Ukpali, on behalf of his siblings revealed that his father left home in the morning of Tuesday January 19, 2021 for his usual tapping of palm wine in their farm at Owanta, saying that he was expected to return home after that, but unfortunately, he did not. Friends and family members had to go on a search for him.

According to him, “On reaching the farm, particularly where he taps palm wine, we discovered that my father who left home early morning, hale and hearty had been killed and dumped beside a palm tree.”

The late Ukpali's son then appealed to the government, and the Police in particular to help investigate the matter to expose the killers of his lovely father who according to him was a hero and man of the people.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3919778314735077&id=1113020575410879

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by tyup(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
80year plus old man suppose dey house dey chill not merrying round on a farm

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
tyup:

When you didn't plan for the future as a young and train your kids to be loving to you as parents you tend to live like newly wedded couple in old age. The hustle still continues !! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Such a pity !!!

Rip Sir ! Where are his children? lipsrsealed

Modify,

I love nairaland !! I love those who teach and enlighten blind people. Seriously I appreciate those people who have turn the stone around. And i now understand the whole things about old age people and thier life. Thank you guys !!!

And for those who insult me, it's OK ! Ignorance can cause alot of things.

I really appreciate guys. ❤❤❤❤

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is very serious.

The level of wickedness being perpetrated by human beings this day is alarming.

May God grant his soul rest in peace.

9 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by HopeVictor(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
81 years old man tapping palm wine.. God forbid bad thing..

6 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by chatinent: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abi I should just run away from this country? Country is so bad.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Kriss216: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2021
revealed that his father left home in the morning of Tuesday January 19, 2021 for his usual tapping of palm
Palm wine tapper at 81

Why would the children allow their aged father to be climbing trees at 81? Ignorance and foolishness is the proximate cause of his death and I blame his children.

4 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by daddytime(m): 12:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Sad...

Too aged to still be laboriously hustling.

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 02, 2021
This country is no longer safe for anybody. We should just keep redeeming the days ahead with prayers.

Condolences to the bereaved

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed RIP to him, the dullard has made the country very unsafe. The governor of Delta state needs to address the bad news emanating from his state since this year too.
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Na wa o....

He should have retired nah....
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by tyup(m): 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
gaius01:

When you didn't plan for the future as a young and train your kids to be loving to you as parents you tend to live like newly wedded couple in old age. The hustle still continues !! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Such a pity !!!

that's just it bro i pray not to be such father

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Gamer999: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Killings ear and dear cry

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2021
I knew it will be Ika people angry
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Writendearn: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2021
I seriously do not see any sense or rationality in allowing an 81 year old man visit a place as dangerous as a mini-bush unaccompanied, no matter how agile the man appears to be. RIP to the old man. His struggle has been brought to an end, albeit cruelly.

Check signature below if you write fiction stories.

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by UncleKoboko: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
WHERE IS SUNDAY IGHOHO??/

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
If there are matchet cuts on him, then it 99.9% pointing to herdsmen....

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by bigdammyj: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Noted

R.I.P. To the dead
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by pickatyouu: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
What threat can an old man of 81 pose to you.

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by BassReeves: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:

gaius01:

HopeVictor:
81 years old man tapping palm wine.. God forbid bad thing..

Kriss216:
Palm wine tapper at 81

Why would the children allow their aged father to be climbing trees at 81? Ignorance and foolishness is the proximate cause of his death and I blame his children.

daddytime:
Sad...

Too aged to still be laboriously hustling.

SirDelight:
This country is no longer safe for anybody. We should just keep redeeming the days ahead with prayers.

Condolences to the bereaved

illicit:
Na wa o....

He should have retired nah....

Goldbayonle:
That was how he gets to stay, hale and hearty fit and it all comes out of an old routine and habit, he is used to.

One cant even tap palm wine in peace without having to worry over the chance of being getting murdered

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
God heal our sicken and bedridden kantry
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2021
sad sad Haha! Why waste the old man sad angry.Pipu dnt fear grey,white hair) old age sad.Well,the pipu that killed him will not reach his age.May Dangote trailer kill dem join

2 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
gaius01:

pls how does newly wedded couple live

3 Likes

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Kennyfancy(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
The children should be ashamed to speak, but the father might have made mistake
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
rip
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Insecurity everywhere since the dead vegetable occupied aso rock as president!
Some online Moro.ns will still come online to scream darling daddy with long useless epistles

Thunder fire vulture griller
Bastar.d!!!
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:
And that is a reason to kill him? angry

1 Like

Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Palm wine tapper at 81

when one refused to plan fo his kids instead bearing kids just fo bragging rights that's what they become at old age
Re: 81-Year-Old Man Murdered In His Farm In Delta (Photo) by yemmight(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
You should let the man die peacefully. 81ys. Haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Monarch Burnt To Death As Arsonists Set Palace On Fire / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.