Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Programming Investment- Stutern - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Investment- Stutern (15925 Views)

Stutern Data Science Programme - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Nickisindigo(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2021
Amazingamb:
We are still at the project phase, 2 down 1 more to go

Am happy for you, I applied to the same set as yours, got an offer but didn't continue
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by lordally(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Hannania:
I'm also sending you a mail sir.

I no be sir O! I don see your mail boss.
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by LikeAking: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amazingamb:
Please, I recently enrolled into Stutern cohort program(software development), and it's almost 600k for the full tuition. I already made the first payment of 150k, I want to know if it's worth the money or I should just cut my loss and move on. Please share your knowledge/experiences about their mode of operation. Thanks as you contribute

Babe, you have made a good choice.

Are u a class room person. Are comfortable learning in a class?

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
ohh why not?
most of my peer are already getting jobs o, i'm praying mine comes soon too
Nickisindigo:

Am happy for you, I applied to the same set as yours, got an offer but didn't continue
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Nickisindigo(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Amazingamb:
ohh why not?
most of my peer are already getting jobs o, i'm praying mine comes soon too

Yours is coming

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by PaschalPM(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Good morning guys. Please am a beginner in web development looking for a job oh. I started learning programming during covid-19 lockdown.

I have a fairly knowledge of PHP, Javascript, CSS, HTML, SASS, Python n GO.
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by spartan117(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
PaschalPM:
Good morning guys. Please am a beginner in web development looking for a job oh. I started learning programming during covid-19 lockdown.

I have a fairly knowledge of PHP, Javascript, CSS, HTML, SASS, Python n GO.

Focus man! What's a beginner doing dabbling into so many languages?

I'll advise that you pick a backend language and go deep into it. I'll recommend either JavaScript (Node Js) or PHP (Laravel) as they both have the highest job listing for backend positions in Nigeria.

I'll also recommend that you get grounded in React JS for frontend. More than 70% of full stack or frontend jobs list React as a requirement. You can add React Native for mobile development down the line but please drop Python and Go for now. Also drop PHP if you eventually move with Node JS and vice versa, but don't drop JavaScript.

Trust me if you can focus on honing your skills in these technologies and build a worthy project with it getting a job will be easy for you.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
spartan117:

I'll advise that you pick a backend language and go deep into it. I'll recommend either JavaScript (Node Js) or PHP (Laravel) as they both have the highest job listing for backend positions in Nigeria.

I'll also recommend that you get grounded in React JS for frontend. More than 70% of full stack or frontend jobs list React as a requirement. You can add React Native for mobile development down the line but please drop Python and Go for now. Also drop PHP if you eventually move with Node JS and vice versa, but don't drop JavaScript.

Trust me if you can focus on honing your skills in these technologies and build a worthy project with it getting a job will be easy for you.
Gbam follow this advice besides I am beginning to see a lot of jobs for junior Devs opening up on indeed in Nigeria. It seems sapa don catch the companies now.

6 Likes

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Nickisindigo(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
spartan117:

There isnt much back end developers in nigeria
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Aremu01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi guys
Please will you advise someone who has ZERO knowledge on programming or coding to register with stutern?

Thanks all
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Sheriman(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Programming takes a lot of time for you to understand,u can't master one language in just a space of 3 or 6 months,i can't pay such amount to learn programming
That guy does not know anything at all. Intending to pay that huge amount to learn software development?? grin grin I laugh in Chinese!! Maybe they have promised him he would start developing sophisticated software application within six months. Lie of the century!!

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Colony7: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amazingamb:
Please, I recently enrolled into Stutern cohort program(software development), and it's almost 600k for the full tuition. I already made the first payment of 150k, I want to know if it's worth the money or I should just cut my loss and move on. Please share your knowledge/experiences about their mode of operation. Thanks as you contribute
Hows the program so far. Do you mind giving us update on the state you are down to when you get placed? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Hannania(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingamb:
yeah, almost done with project phase. hopefully I'll able to showcase what we built as a team here. And thank you for your wishes
Hello, do you mind showcasing those projects? And please give your review on stutern in general. I believe you should be working by now.
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
No, they don't.

Karleb:

So, Stutern don't teach any stack apart from JS stacks?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2022
They haven't been doing android dev for a while now, and it seems there isn't data science currently too
spartan117:

They teach fullstack JavaScript for in their web dev course. There is also data science (python) and Android dev (Java).
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Full time job �
Nickisindigo:

Are you doing your internship now or already gotten a full-time job

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2022
It actually worked. I'm currently working in Abuja. I'm still building myself but I currently have a good job. It was one of my best decisions. What you guys don't understand is, to get started is the problem, once you do there is no limitations. However you chose to get started is up to you. But don't chide a decision that isn't up to you
Sheriman:

That guy does not know anything at all. Intending to pay that huge amount to learn software development?? grin grin I laugh in Chinese!! Maybe they have promised him he would start developing sophisticated software application within six months. Lie of the century!!

12 Likes

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2022
I don't understand the question though. Stutern had its up and downs but they tried and you have to put in the work. If you graduate with them you have a good chance of getting a job
Colony7:
Hows the program so far. Do you mind giving us update on the state you are down to when you get placed? Thank you
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Nickisindigo(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Amazingamb:
Full time job �

Full-stack or which? and which company?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
Full stack.
Nickisindigo:

Full-stack or which? and which company?

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by LikeAking: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2022
Amazingamb:
It actually worked. I'm currently working in Abuja. I'm still building myself but I currently have a good job. It was one of my best decisions. What you guys don't understand is, to get started is the problem, once you do there is no limitations. However you chose to get started is up to you. But don't chide a decision that isn't up to you

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Ebuka5: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2022
Amazingamb:
Full stack.

What are/is your tech stack now
Was it Stutern that linked you too the job??
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by AgentGoat: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2022
lordally:

Send me a mail...lemme advice you Based on my little experience

Put the advise here make others learn

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by bercarray(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Amazingamb was it stutern that linked you to the job?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by spartan117(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Amazingamb:
Congratulations! I'm happy for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Luzebox(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
new whatapp group...for folk still learning web development...u know html css javascript django...so we can link-up..work on projects together...learn etc..reach me on 08106908991 to be added
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kinda, the recruiter saw my profile on their hiring page, and shortlisted me, so I went through their recruitment process.
bercarray:
Amazingamb was it stutern that linked you to the job?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Amazingamb(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
My tech stack is MERN
Ebuka5:

What are/is your tech stack now
Was it Stutern that linked you too the job??

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by bercarray(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amazingamb:
Kinda, the recruiter saw my profile on their hiring page, and shortlisted me, so I went through their recruitment process.
oh thanks so much for your response
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Contekbbc: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are you sure you're not a stuttern MARKETER?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by bercarray(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
Are you sure you're not a stuttern MARKETER?
no she's not. Maybe u didn't go through her Post

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Software Developers Could Save Nigeria After Oil - Mark Essien / Microcontroller Programming Corner / Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.