Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Programming Investment- Stutern - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Investment- Stutern (15915 Views)

Stutern Data Science Programme - Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Contekbbc: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Ok
Thanks for the clarification!

bercarray:
no she's not. Maybe u didn't go through her Post
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
lordally:

Send me a mail...lemme advice you Based on my little experience

Hi. How was your experience at Stutern? Was it worth it? I just got an admission into Stutern. I would like to learn about your experience(s) if you don't mind. Are the teachings immersive? I hope you reply. Thank you.
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Skynet03: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi. How was your experience at Stutern? Was it's worth it? I just got an admission into Stutern. I would like to learn about your experience(s) if you don't mind. Are the teachings immersive? I hope you reply. Thank you.

I'm Lordally and this is my second account... So what Aspect did you register for??

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by PattyMike(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
U sha dey find ur 3k around oshodi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by irynterri(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Amazingamb:
It actually worked. I'm currently working in Abuja. I'm still building myself but I currently have a good job. It was one of my best decisions. What you guys don't understand is, to get started is the problem, once you do there is no limitations. However you chose to get started is up to you. But don't chide a decision that isn't up to you
can someone get a remote job through stutern? Seems most of the jobs they give are onsite
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by lizzypro: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Hello ,

I sent you a mail request through Nairaland already ..

I’ll like to connect with you I need to make some enquiries majorly about Stutern..

Thanks
Amazingamb:
Please, I recently enrolled into Stutern cohort program(software development), and it's almost 600k for the full tuition. I already made the first payment of 150k, I want to know if it's worth the money or I should just cut my loss and move on. Please share your knowledge/experiences about their mode of operation. Thanks as you contribute
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Raxxye(m): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi. How was your experience at Stutern? Was it worth it? I just got an admission into Stutern. I would like to learn about your experience(s) if you don't mind. Are the teachings immersive? I hope you reply. Thank you.
I don't think this your message quoted/mentioned the person you intended.
Should have been "amazingamb".
Meanwhile I wish you the best on your programming path.
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by AustainoPatrick(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Amazingamb:
Please, I recently enrolled into Stutern cohort program(software development), and it's almost 600k for the full tuition. I already made the first payment of 150k, I want to know if it's worth the money or I should just cut my loss and move on. Please share your knowledge/experiences about their mode of operation. Thanks as you contribute

For someone who do not have accommodation in Lagos,
Does Stutern have a student hostel ?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by AustainoPatrick(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Amazingamb:
My tech stack is MERN

Good evening boss,
I want to enrol into stutern but I don't have where to stay in Lagos and attend physically.
Are they cheap hostel accommodation I can pay for, that is around the area?
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Techstar: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2022
AustainoPatrick:

Good evening boss,
I want to enrol into stutern but I don't have where to stay in Lagos and attend physically.
Are they cheap hostel accommodation I can pay for, that is around the area?
Stutern is remote, stay anywhere you are in the world and receive your lectures online

1 Like

Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by AustainoPatrick(m): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2022
Techstar:
Stutern is remote, stay anywhere you are in the world and receive your lectures online

Thanks
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by Kaysalas(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2023
lordally:

I'm in Lagos now... If you are in Lagos lemme know we could meet up and I'll help with very good videos you can use to become a front end web developer...and even full stack( Node ) that's the promise I made to myself when I found it difficult to learn web development due to finance so Omo you know you're meant to sponsor my TP for us to meet up ( it should be around Oshodi ) grin
Hi, are those videos still available? I'll like to have them please. Oshodi/Anthony axis
Re: Programming Investment- Stutern by lordally(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2023
Kaysalas:

Hi, are those videos still available? I'll like to have them please. Oshodi/Anthony axis

I'm sorry but I don't do Nairaland meetups again... Only 1 person here on NL actually came to collect the videos. And I'm very busy at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Software Developers Could Save Nigeria After Oil - Mark Essien / Microcontroller Programming Corner / Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.