Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte (26235 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Brushstrokes20: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2021
The shithole urgently needs a president!
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Tribalism123(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2021
The military should go and take over another Shekua farm in Marte. We want such achievements daily.
Nonsense
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by AvantConsulting: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2021
Hausa kill fulani doesn't concern us tongue

What belongs to the north stay in the north!
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by baganas: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Northern Nigeria = TERRORISM
And all terrorism is state sponsored. Nigeria is been fought by sovereign international state actors and Borno is used as a convenient theater because it is surrounded by francophone States which are poor and relied on foreign supports. These states can compromise anything for survival. The borders are porous. The border closure didn't help much due to corruption. When the northeast falls , the rest of Nigeria will begin to understand what's going on. So far Nigerian military is doing it's best, our prayers are with them
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by pooozeee(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2021

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by gringrin: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Cursed be anyone who gets paid to rig elections in this country, force evil leadership on us and is getting paid to defend evil in the media.

May they use all the money they are being paid to treat incurable disease that doctors cannot diagnose.

May the money they are being paid be used to pay ransom to release their kidnapped relations, spouses, children and parents.

As for those who are killing and kidnapping people in the country, may they lost their lives through fire accident and may terrible disease and afflictions locate them to the point that they will not remember to think about killing anyone else but will only think about how to recover their health.

May this be their portion and that of their accomplices.

May Nigeria and it's citizens be free from every evil and triumph gloriously this year and beyond.

This is written and so shall it be....Amen.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by nativefowl(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2021
Guy.... Sometimes I just wish I was american... The kind of pride those pple have for their country ehnnn is second to none.. all this yeye islamic state people know where they can try all this their rubbish. If this were to happen in the U.S.A ehhh, by now na B-2 bombers, F-22 raptors, F-16's, F-35's and pissed off Marines dat just want to get the job done and go home go dey greet these bastards good morning by now.

But for naija, the reserve is the case....
Nigeria just dey make all the boko haram boys feel as them get fire power...

with all they toys you mentioned at the disposal of the invaders arsenal yet they are stuck in afghanistan for life cause they did not win the war and it's a shame for them to withdraw totally.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by freemi(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
he only asked a question
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by pooozeee(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2021

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Nsirisolomon(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
was that the question?
U prick
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2021
FAKE NEWS. THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY IS WELL SECURED. THE NEW SERVICE MEN ARE GENUIS
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Moneymagnet24(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
I was watching a documentary of the Al Shabab and Iswap yesterday. Men those niggas are dedicated to kill. With all manner of Guns and machines. How do we wipe them if not by the help of the navy seals . For fs how?
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Slynation(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Prevailing:

Esn, and Niger delta militants can wipe out bk in 48hrs? To talk is really cheap. A case of using a thief to catch a thief? It the thiefing government no fit catch the thiefing Boko, why will u suggest that the thiefing government employs another thiefing militant/Esn to catch a thiefing Bk? Abeg ọ Our thief-thief don do
I think that guy has a point....Boko haram consists of self volunteer fighters and you only need like mind fellows to defeat such groups, like the saying goes "Only a ninja can kill a ninja" if the Militants and ESN and others forces of hardcore determined security agencies combined to face boko haram alone....They will finish the boko boys in due time, even in USA and Russia, they do employ the services of rugged assassins to carry out some classified missions, why is Nigerians case different.....Aways, I don't expect Buhari to give others to go and kill his relatives
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by CapodeCapouti(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2021
Boko Haram is always over-running them, upon all the training and schooling they receive. They know where the Boko Haram(mad people) are, they should be the one over-running them and not the other way round.

Sometimes I wonder how illiterates are able to make use of their own superior intelligence and make our so called security forces look like the rag-tag army.

Sometimes I wonder how someone comes with average weapons and capture a base that is well fortified with higher than your average weapons?

For crying out loud, the Boko boys are not well trained, how do they manage to literarily always out-maneuver our military?
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Advocate500: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
this line of argument makes no sense anymore, bandits and herdsmen have made mess of the whole argument against ipob, calling ipob terrorist group makes one sound stupid and inept.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
Boko Haram has become a big business.
As a matter of fact, it's the biggest business in the north. The beneficiaries of insurgency are politicians, security operatives, and humanitarian agencies.

Until Nigeria gets a disciplined president who will take a bold step and end the madness once and for all, the business may have no end.
You forgot to mention the northern people as beneficiary, they produce the flow of human resources in almajiris.

Almajiris get food, sex and money to work with Boko Haram.

The northerners are happy for fulfilling their Islamic Jihad obligation which guarantees them paradise.

It's more than what one man called president can stop

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Onlinetohelp02(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2021
Despite all the money assign for security from budget, still things aren't working. Oh Lord, let thy kingdom come
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by twosquare(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Not well-trained you say? I laugh. You have no idea who you are dealing with then.
CapodeCapouti:
Boko Haram is always over-running them, upon all the training and schooling they receive. They know where the Boko Haram(mad people) are, they should be the one over-running them and not the other way round.

Sometimes I wonder how illiterates are able to make use of their own superior intelligence and make our so called security forces look like the rag-tag army.

Sometimes I wonder how someone comes with average weapons and capture a base that is well fortified with higher than your average weapons?

For crying out loud, the Boko boys are not well trained, how do they manage to literarily always out-maneuver our military?

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2021
November1857:
Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte

https://dailytrust.com/borno-attack-hundreds-trapped-as-boko-haram-hoists-flags-in-marte

Boko Haram has quietly established several other outposts in the forests of southwestern Nigeria but nobody seems to notice

Nigeria is gradually, but surely, heading in the direction of Somalia.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Zane2point4(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy.... Sometimes I just wish I was american... The kind of pride those pple have for their country ehnnn is second to none.. all this yeye islamic state people know where they can try all this their rubbish. If this were to happen in the U.S.A ehhh, by now na B-2 bombers, F-22 raptors, F-16's, F-35's and pissed off Marines dat just want to get the job done and go home go dey greet these bastards good morning by now.

But for naija, the reserve is the case....
Nigeria just dey make all the boko haram boys feel as them get fire power...
U deh go far sef...
Drone feeds first...
No boots on the ground for those animals
Unmanned predator drones go deh explode all there locations one by one,without affecting civilains.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Prevailing: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Slynation:

I think that guy has a point....Boko haram consists of self volunteer fighters and you only need like mind fellows to defeat such groups, like the saying goes "Only a ninja can kill a ninja" if the Militants and ESN and others forces of hardcore determined security agencies combined to face boko haram alone....They will finish the boko boys in due time, even in USA and Russia, they do employ the services of rugged assassins to carry out some classified missions, why is Nigerians case different.....Aways, I don't expect Buhari to give others to go and kill his relatives

You see, the problem here is about determination or lack of it. Don't think that any group involved will want it to end because so much money is involved. The Niger deltas have not even finished securing their oil pipelines despite all the money they received. My brother even Mbuhari promised to fix Nigeria and make 1 naira equal to 1 dollar, am sure you aware of the status of Nigeria now compared to former. So leave that matter

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Blackdisciple(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Plenty trapped in a town were BH hoist their flag....

hmm e done be for them be that ooo.
BH is now your Government which means no boy friend and girl friend o, girls will not do all those their yeye outfit half naked.

The live no balance atol

you start remitting to your government boko haram now, because boko haram is your Government. I can't just imagine being in that village right now
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Okfrank25: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Yankiss:
Why not carve out Bornu for these beasts and allow Nigeria be? Why not divide this country let each people defend their sovereignty?
Good talk, now we three flags in one country: Nigeria flag, ipob& boko haram, GOD PLS. HEIP US....O

1 Like

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by dareadewuyi: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mission accomplished,Daura ti ya jare oga mi.

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by berryPee(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2021
For asking a genuine question kuma?
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist

Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Dpharisee: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
IPOB terrorist
Mynd44 this guy has many monikers and details thread by abusing people
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by Kaymansion(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
I would comment later after 48hrs COAS ultimatum
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by OyinO: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
chatinent:
Oh, umu mmadu eriela nshi.

Mutane suna shan wahala.

Man's government has failed.

Father, let your kingdom come already. We can't bear it any longer.

Which Father? What of Mother?
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2021
twosquare:
Not well-trained you say? I laugh. You have no idea who you are dealing with then.

So you mean the more we look, the less we see.
Re: Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte by darkwan: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
this boko people dont know anything....
very foolish people....

you give nigerian army a target,they will rush it....

nigeria will get better and better in this gurerila warfare....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / Buhari’s N10trillion Loan Request: My Colleagues Shocked Me – Ndume / Osinbajo Unveils Dorian Home, Africa's Biggest Orphanage In Ondo (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.