Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! (1360 Views)

Samklef And Timbaland In New Hot Collabo / Timbaland Ft. King David - Carry Out (king David / African Remix) Music Video / Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre (2) (3) (4)

Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by chaz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2007
Yo! hav u heard dat Super producer Timbaland is beefin with Scott Storch? Well its true Scott Storch said in an interview dat he was better dan Tim! Haba! Well as 4 me i think Timbaland is ahead of him, Scott is good but his still a small BOI compared to Timbaland! 4 those who dont knw, Timbaland produced Nelly Futado's latest album with d hit single ''Promiscuous girl" and Justin Timbalake's with d hit ''SEXY BACK'' and Scott Storch is responsible 4 d track 'make it rain' by Fat Joe and Cris Brown's ''Run it". So who do u dig most?
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by A40(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2007
Is Scott Storch mad? angry how dare he compare himself to Baba Timbo where was he when Tim was making hits for Jay-z,Ludacris Aaliyah(i miss you girl) Destinys Child, Hes not even on Just Blaze or Swizz beatz levels not to talk of Timbo
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by chaz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2007
Exactly man!  angry
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by menike(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2007
2 stupid illiterate nigerians commenting grin  grin grin grin grin grin

fu*ck all y'all
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by nutyay(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2007
What d Bleep u talkin? Storch aint gat shit on just justin blaze not 2 talk of timbo.
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by thegame(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2007
No disrespect but are u guys all sick or what?WHat do u mean scott is a small boi when comared with timbo.Better whatcha mouth. The beef is race related. Scott is good in the game as timbo and he is the best keyboardist around right now.YA HEARDDDDDDD? angry
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by nanaboi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2007
Personalli, I dig Timba. Scott? He's gonna have 2 do mo than the regular - my assessment, that is - 2 compete Tim.
Tim's nowhere on the regular. I think he's run the entire gamut of wat good production is about - hit songs, nu rhythm, funkified ol' skool plus, EVERYTHING ELSE!
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by mrmetoo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
Scott has made some hits but he doesn't come close yet. Timbaland is still his oga at this point. Scott Storch still needs to kiss timbaland's ring. But their beef is funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggEDhRiaBkI&mode=related&search= (scott diss)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLfVXPKDcc&mode=related&search= (timbaland diss) - this is the fakest diss song I've ever heard. He just needs to sit down and keep playing his piano
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by menike(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
thegame:

No disrespect but are u guys all sick or what?WHat do u mean scott is a small boi when comared with timbo.Better whatcha mouth. The beef is race related. Scott is good in the game as timbo and he is the best keyboardist around right now.YA HEARDDDDDDD? angry

Thanx Bro - Leave some musical illiterate .
They have the right to talk cusz Seun gave them a chance
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by mrmetoo(m): 2:16am On Jul 07, 2007
menike:

Thanx Bro - Leave some musical illiterate .
They have the right to talk cusz Seun gave them a chance

Ok so timbo and scott storch are on the same level abi for the musical literate person. Pls don't argue about that. Scott Storch is good and he's successful and all that ooo but not on the same level. How many artistes has timbo been responsible for launching their careers or even comebacks. I'm not saying Scott Storch can't be on that level but for now pls lets just give this to timbo. Even Kanye West says he prefers timbo (I guess Mr. West too is a musical illiterate)
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by menike(m): 6:16am On Jul 07, 2007
@ mr me too
Now u stay in Baltimore - So I gotta remind u and everyone of y'all bout this

every producer in the MUSIC INDUSTRY has somthin' different :

Timbo gotta a Timba beat
Storch is the Piano Man
Swizz Beatz got the Monster beatz
Just Blaze Got the Trumpet sounds
Kanye give to u sloww
Doc Dre gives u a classic beat
Irv Gotti cud find u a Monster Beat but not as good as Swizz
J.R Rotem will deliver sumthin in between a RnB and Hiphop flow
Jazze Pha , Polow da Don , Khaled, Cannon, Buckwild ( I cud go on n' on - cusz I work & knw them cats)

So all y'all just should think before u talk or listen to beatz n' not the words
the game said it all - THEIR BEEF WAS MORE BOUT RACE N' BEAT SOUNDS

SO PLS LET NONE OF Y'ALL SAY SH*t CUS DEM 2 DUDES, ARE YA
BEST RAPPERS FAVORITE PRODUCERS SO JUST RESPECT THAT .

(THIS THREAD IS OVER )
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by nanaboi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2007
menike:

@ mr me too
Now u stay in Baltimore - So I gotta remind u and everyone of y'all bout this

So if he wasn't in Baltimore, his comment wud be illiterate 2? How much sense does that make? I mean, we all love and play muzik well here, so just coz u probabli were so broke and illiterate (not like u sound any improved now) while u were here does not mean everbody still in Nigeria is that way.

SO PLS LET NONE OF Y'ALL SAY SH*t CUS DEM 2 DUDES, ARE YA
BEST RAPPERS FAVORITE PRODUCERS SO JUST RESPECT THAT .

That's not the point. Everybody in here knows both of em and how good they are. Question is: now they got beef, who d'u think is better anyway?

And yea they all have their unique elements, but if people prefer one 2 the otha, it means that his element is better accepted or loved, and not that the otha is actualli not good or worse.

Besides, everybody has their taste/opinion, so if mine is Tim, then dont diss that. Hope u'll rememba that.
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by ladebi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
Two great producers.You stick to your man others to their own.Different strokes for different folks .Some are probably feeling my love while others are feeling make it rain.But me am on both.Timbo and Scott PLEASE STOP this BEEF cos am about to split which I cant
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by menike(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2007
God bless thee Labedi . luv ya comment

just simple and stra8 cool cool
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by DezzyIzs: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2007
Na t tr tru tru true talk b-dat.
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by A40(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2007
@menike
You are the illiterate nigga and a novice as well or else how would you say Scott Storch has anything on Timbaland,
@thegame
Our tastes are obviously different but you have lost it on this one

1st class producers
Timbo, Dre, Neptunes,Just Blaze,Swizz Beatz

Scott Storch is not on Blazes level thats another mad producer even Game can attest to that, You can compare him to Cool and Dre maybe
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by thegame(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2007
THE GUY(scott) IS THE BEST PIANO MAN AROUND.STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW AND NO DAMN BODY CAN TELL ME I AM WHACK JUST BECOS I STICK TO WHAT I KNOW HOW TO USE BEST. That's thegame speaking for scottie ma n igga
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by menike(m): 3:01am On Jul 09, 2007
A-40:

@thegame
Our tastes are obviously different but you have lost it on this one
Scott Storch is not on Blazes level thats another mad producer even Game can attest to that, You can compare him to Cool and Dre maybe

Tru talk u are the most ignorant idiot on NL . U don't knw this dudes profile hw u goin
Say Scott ain't in Blaze levels ? - Dude all this dudes love each other so y y'all tripin'
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by A40(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
@menike
You are a buffoon  grin and ignorance is second nature to you next thing your dumb ass would say is Lil Jon is better than Dr Dre,
Scott aint on Blaze's Level man, not to talk of Timbo

Now you can take that to the bank

@thegame
We all know he is a good piano man even a deaf man would tell you that, Timbo did acknowledge it on his song "Im a real producer and you just a Piano man"  but he isnt Timbalands mate
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by tng(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2007
Scott is a good producer but not yet on Timbo's level.True he has made some hit songs but Timbo has launched careers(Missy Elliot,Aaliyah-took off from where kells stopped,etc)
including producing hit albums for nelly furtado and JT and hit songs for BobbyV,the game,total etc.
Making a few hit songs aint being equal being the dopest producer.
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by nguage(m): 5:05am On Jul 10, 2007
kanye is into timbaland. I dont like both of 'em anyways. they are too commercial. tibaland is doing pop, scott storch used the N-word in one of his diss songs.
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by thegame(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2007
Scottie for real. WHite or no white. That dude is good and is making an impact.Ya HEARDDDDDDDDD?
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by slimghost(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2007
Two great producers! may God help that Dude comparing Scotty with J.B. i will give you guys some of the songs produced by Scotty and then you folks will decide whether he can be compared to Timbo or not.
1.Candy shop
2 Lil bit
3 Lean back
4 Make it rain
5 Me myself and i
6 breathe - Toni Braxton
7 conceited- Remy
8 Players only- Game
9 Run it
and so many others!!
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by A40(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2007
@slimghost
You have really got it twisted and you are the one that needs help he is not on Timbos Levels
and he aint got nothing on Just Blaze either
Just Blazes Joints
Ohh Boy;Cam
Show me what you got;Baba Jigga
Pump it up;Joe Budden
Fire:Joe Budden
Round Here:Memphis Bleek
U dont know;Jigga again
Shorty:Nick Cannon Fat Joe Chingy Busta
Tell Me:Diddy
Cant stop Wont stop:Young Gunz
Friday Night:Young Gunz
Guess whos Bizzack:Scarface
Go Crazy:Young Jeezy
Touch the sky
December 4th
Cant let you go:Fab
Breathe:Fab
Song Cry:Jigga
What we do: Freeway Beans and Jay
Roc the mic:Beans Freeway Nelly Memph Bleek
Get Crunk Shorty:Nick Cannon
React:Erick Sermon
Storm:Lenny Kravitz and jigga

the list is endless man i would come back when i have more, you cant miss that adlib JUUUST BLAAAZE its unmistakable
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by Young15(m): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2007
hell yea nigga so ammazing i refer to him as if he was a band, call em the blazets !!!!!
Re: Timbaland Beefin' With Scott Storch! by Young15(m): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2007
@ A-40 don't even come up in here talking greezy bout swizz beats, he started producing at age 16 !! and is one of the hottest to date, who elsu know started so young and is still around ??

Can Someone Post Saucekid/ Ghetto P Diss To Modenine 4 Me Pls .comment Pls / B.O.U.Q.U.I, Dekunle Fuji, Segun Obe - ''Don't Call Us Gospel Aristes'' / Ndoli Ndoli Part 2 Video