Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre (1948 Views)

Samklef And Timbaland In New Hot Collabo / Timbaland Ft. King David - Carry Out (king David / African Remix) Music Video / Comparism: Timbaland And Dr Dre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by jerrymania(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2007
this is timaland's picture few weeks after he fought with Dr Dre in the streets.

Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by A40(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2007
We need some proof
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by jerrymania(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ A-40 is that picture not enough for you? cant you see his swollen face and nose?
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by youngdigi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2007
seems like somebody just got a new Apple computer
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by odaro90(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
that is true someone just bought a new apple computer that is just face wobble
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by younghoodi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2007
dre will won,cuz that boy is from compton they don't play over there.
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by xreal2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2007
that pic is fake
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by zigbo(f): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2007
please @jerrymania did u just discover photoshop or something. . .we knew about those things like way back in them days. . .u ve been going around posting rily dumb,annoying nd boring pictures. . . my friend get a jobidleness kills
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by Migines(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2007
My 5yr old will easily knw dis pic is a farce.
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by naijafan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2007
guy, your editing couldve been betr grin its soo obvious. try harder. . . we could make this thread into a pic editing contest thingy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by jerrymania(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2007
zigbo:

please @jerrymania did u just discover photoshop or something. . .we knew about those things like way back in them days. . .u ve been going around posting rily dumb,annoying nd boring pictures. . . my friend get a jobidleness kills

what have you been doing with your life here "Nairaland". dont you even have fun or a sense of humour ?
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by zigbo(f): 1:54am On Nov 22, 2007
lol. . .how pleasant u decided to focus on mine and wat has wat i do with my life got to do with anything?
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by 9ja4eva: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
lol
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by Vuitton(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2007
Some peeps are jus tryin to create rumors!!
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by zigbo(f): 3:12am On Nov 25, 2007
xactly,someone may see it nd nt notice the "humour" if u want to be funny u can either do them with ur pictures or go to the technology forums and be like HEY!!! LOOK WAT I DID WITH MY COMPUTER,HOW COOL IS THAT cool cool cool ,then we will all act suprise nd commend ur "good work"
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by thegame(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
But for real jerry dude, that pic is too fake and wack. How can u post a pic like this and say it was a baten timbo.Work harder. \
bydway, timbo would neva front with dre. WEST SIDE. They real;ly bad bro. Dre is not Scot Storch Bro.

LEST I FORGET, Stop abusing the lday. Just let her be.OK?
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by Mustay(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2007
i no blame the guy.

nland don dey dry
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by jerrymania(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una go kill me oh!
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by 9ja4eva: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2007
Nairaland na zone of laf
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by osasp(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2007
younghoodi:

dre will won,because that boy is from compton they don't play over there.

omg wetin b dis?
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by darne(m): 5:29am On Aug 03, 2008
Funny, Enorf     cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy : poor thang.[
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by owolomo(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2008
WAT THE HELL, THIS PIC IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE, DO U NEED A JOB ?? DO U LIVE IN THE U.S.A , IF ALL THIS QUESTIONS ARE YES, """GREAT""" CAUSE IM LOOKIN FOR ALIVE AND HEALTHY MUGOON FOR MY PIT BULLZZZZ TO PRACTICE ON, EXAMPLE OF PURE NON-SENSE AND A BABOON WITH NO LIFE, if i catch u here trying to embarass TIMBALAND, but on the other hand NICE APPLE COMPUTER, u just got to love it,
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by powderPink(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2008
my 6yr old brother could have done that lol
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by UNLEASHED(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2008
Who be this 4 God's sake!!!
Re: Picture Of Timbaland After Fighting With Dr Dre by Shaz(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
The picture was modified using a software - FACEWARP - you can get it on any SonyEricsson Phone.

(1) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo's Son Follows Father's Music Footsteps / Babcock's Radio Station-89.1 Hope Fm / Download Full Album: M.i. Abaga - The Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.