Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Barcelona Knew Who Mbappe Was - Junior Minguella - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Knew Who Mbappe Was - Junior Minguella (229 Views)

Explained: Mbappe Was Spared, As Messi And Neymar Was Booed At Parc Des Princes / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Knew Who Mbappe Was - Junior Minguella by OfficialDlh(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Football agent Junior Minguella has revealed what Barcelona thinks about PSG man Kylian Mbappe and how they didn't consider signing him.

With Mbappe having just a year left on his PSG contract, there are still talks where he will be playing next as many Big clubs are looking to sign the France international.

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea, and some other European giants are monitoring his situation and it will be a tough one for Mbappe to choose if he decides to leave PSG.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/02/barcelona-knew-who-mbappe-was-junior.html

Re: Barcelona Knew Who Mbappe Was - Junior Minguella by paulolee(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
no lies we all knew BT was surprised with dt entire PSG squad bcoz dey played barca with more confidence asif they were playing at home..
no matter how bad it sounds, I think its good barca leaves dis early bcoz we all know this barca CNT win the UCL and its better PSG dumps us out than a real madrid or juve disgracing barca n cr7 scoring a hattrick to use barca win the next balloon d or....dt would be painful..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is David Beckham Overrated? / BREAKING: Onuachu Snubbed, As Umar Makes 24-man AFCON Qualifiers Squad Read Mor / Didier Drogba's Son Pays Tribute To His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.