Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! (1718 Views)

Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes / Woman Arrested For Stuffing Food Cooler With Ballot Papers In Abia / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by adonisgold: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
BREAKING NEWS:
"Hon. Dimeji Bankole is caught and arrested with some thump printed ballot papers at Ake as youths pursue him. Motor accidents occur at the venue of the incident, we are just rushing people to Federal medical centre, IDI ABA."
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by omanzo02: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Has Bankole become omo ole? lol, this is some crazy shi.t. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Wadeoye(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
He should be lynched. He is not better than any other types of thieves or armed robbers that courts condem.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by AljUche: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
i dey laff ooooo grin grin grin grin

good cool

PDP haram
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by violent(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nigerians are not taking the siddon look approach to things anymore, Change is here, at least i hope it is
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by AljUche: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
violent:

Nigerians are not taking the siddon look approach to things anymore, Change is here, at least i hope it is

it is gradual my brother cheesy cheesy but the change is coming
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Which kind news be this one?@Poster, abeg, where source?
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by efisher(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
This sounds like a basket-mouth joke!
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by gadgetdeal(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
where is the source of the news
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by boycottam: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by adonisgold: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
I have someone in Ogun who called to tell me. It just happened. Keep your ears open you will hear.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by adonisgold: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
It happened at Ake.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Azedplus(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
how true is this ? i hope they nab him and he will be prosecuted if true. lets vote him out now and he will hopefully face the series of corrupt allegations like buying a torchlight of #250 for #3500 or was it #5000 i've forgotten coz they swept it under the carpet.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Hanoobaba(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
Wouldn't be suprised if it happens to be true. The fool had his security unleash terror on an area where he was booed during his campaign on Thursday. A man had twenty something bullets lodged in his body.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Kilode1: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
Source please.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by headtoto: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
This is the kind of news itchy ears like to hear on NL and they use it to proclaim "change" - oh, of course it is "change" anyway.

Stoopid poster.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by MaiSuya(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
rumor as fake as poster
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by gernded(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
What can you gain from Negative news??do you want to hit up the polity??
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by adonisgold: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Mai Suya:

rumor as fake as poster

You will eat your words.

gernded:

''Hit'' up indeed, abi ''heat''. Go watch Ait.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by texazzpete(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
gernded:

Didn't I plead with you to send me your account number so I can help pay for your night schooling? 'hit' up the polity indeed!
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by seal777(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nigerians re reporting, u re there asking for source.
If u re nt sure: ask the audience, use 50 - 50 or call a friend. Shikenna
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Pricepaid(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2011
some people just come to nairaland to pass fake news without giving a genuine source of information, how could you have pasted such an info here telling us that you have someone in ogun that called you to give you the info, is that a genuine source of info? we are suppose to have genuine news here and not "ABRAKADABRA" news. Any body that does not have a reliable news to share here should keep his or her hands away from the pc.
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by EzeUche(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2011
If this is true, then chase him down. If not, then shame on the OP. angry
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by soldee: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2011
@OP pls post a credible source. I searched the internet and all I came up with was another speculative poster.

http://dimokokorkusstella..com/2011/04/dimeji-bankole-kicked-out-by-naijas.html
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by jmaine: 6:18am On Apr 10, 2011
People where post in favour of this junk , una need check una self . something dey worry una for head . shocked shocked .
Re: Bankole Caught With Ballot Papaers! by Pain(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2011
Lynch The Common Thief!!

(1) (Reply)

NAWAO. GEJ Is Quite Serious About This SGF Post. Does He Know What We Don't? / Federal Government To Commission 3 Skills Acquisition Centres In Niger Delta / We Will Make Delta State University Abraka A Worldclass University- Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.