Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle (21879 Views)

#ENDSARS: FFK, Alfred Martins Warn FG Over Deployment Of Soldiers / 356 Soldiers Leave The Nigerian Army Over Loss Of Interest / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by descarado: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
Land that has been rugalised.

Gwari people started crying too late
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Duru9:
To be honest once you pass that airport bridge
In fact once you pass the university of Abuja entrance

All the land there belongs to nigerian army and the land is soooo big that it got to zuba down to dei dei

Meaning it pass Anagana, tungamaji zuba deidei

So bad
I think say na only me dey see am ohhhh! "keep off military zone" sign post littering a very long stretch of land on the airport road! God help us with this government!
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by BruncleZuma: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
PHijo:

In essence you said they should accept their fate or Nigeria's army will kill them.
You do have a comprehension problem ; I bid you good day.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by luluman: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2021
BraggaJustice:
FCT Natives how? I thought ibo people said Abuja is a nomansland too??
Forget those ones, they are never serious.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Numerouno94(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2021
PHijo:

Do you know there are ethnic groups that have genuine reasons to hate the country called Nigeria?

I agree with you on this present government's behaviour towards national cohesion but apart from them Nigeria's laws and the overall attitude towards how unjust Nigeria is to certain groups doesn't help.

Nigeria is in a big mess, I actually dnt see any light at d end of tunnel for Nigeria; the tunnel gat no end self.

A frnd of mine usually says nd i quote "If u get money, den ur own Nigeria done better for u nd ur family. Buh Nigeria as a whole no go eva fit beta"
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by Emitrustgod(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2021
This fulanic terrorist group so called army or whatever are very stupid just as their zoogeria is... Guy no mind some fool's who's always shouting we no want war, we no want war as if the zoo is a peaceful place, some of them can't even come out their room without the zoo police &army left &right.
Re: Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.independent.ng/dont-push-us-to-war-fct-natives-warn-fg-army-over-land-tussle/?

Everybody is flexing these days... grin

Meanwhile, FCT indigenes were paid land compensation and were supposed to relocate...
But they’ve eaten, wiped their mouth and stayed (who no like better?) - a country of scammers governed by scammers.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester / Supreme Court Yet To Take Decision On Naira Swap Policy - Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.