Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

It’s Disheartening And Regrettable That Many May Not Believe Me But This Is A - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It’s Disheartening And Regrettable That Many May Not Believe Me But This Is A (163 Views)

Share Your Most Regrettable "Had I Known Moments" / Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja / DISHEARTENING! Cult Conflict Kills 2 In Cross River State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Disheartening And Regrettable That Many May Not Believe Me But This Is A by christian4chris: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
It’s disheartening and regrettable that Many may not believe me but This is a genuine request and I have evidences to prove if requested.
My heart is troubled and I am under serious tensions.
Despite my struggle and appeal to seek for help from reputable persons and denominations, they have kept on giving fake promises that has never been fulfilled.

I am presently employed with a low salary package of #13,500 per month that cannot sustain my family livelihood and even house rent and Utilities Bills.

I am feeling very helpless, as all my savings are exhausted and I can't continue with my small poultry farm due to cost of feeding.
There is nothing at home, no money in my bank account and we are very hungry.

Am finding it difficult to even eat and put some food in my cupboards for myself and my family.

I am unable to meet the monthly expenses of myself and the family for more than two months now.
I always beg relatives and friends for money to feed. It has been rough and tough.

I have vacated the rented apartment due to my inability to pay for the house rent.
My rent was due and i did not know what to do to get money to pay.

This has been a testing time for me and my family.

I am in a very severe state of destiny crashing which I don't pray for only if someone could bail me out.
I will be very glad if you can help me.
I will be grateful with any amount.

Someone should please help me with any amount of money, even if it is (#500) or (#1000).
No amount is too small.

I am Ogbonnaya Christian Eze
My Bank account number:- 00 492 772 87
Access Bank Nigeria
I can be reached at (+234) 0903 297 1896
Thank you.

I am Ogbonnaya Christian Eze, from Ebonyi state, Okposi, Ohaozara.
Am a young man living in straitened circumstances and in dire need for your financial support due to the grave situation am in.

Re: It’s Disheartening And Regrettable That Many May Not Believe Me But This Is A by dollytino4real(f): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
it is well my brother, don't give up, they will abuse u here but don't mind those mockers, GOD will send us helpers even plus me too.
Re: It’s Disheartening And Regrettable That Many May Not Believe Me But This Is A by christian4chris: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty Period Of Years And Water Collector / Hdpe Pipes Or Galvanized, Which Is Better For Underground Piping And Why? / Make Cool 7k 11k 17k 32k With Your Phone By Just Sharing A Post On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.