Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja (560 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / VIDEO:A Fearless 6-year-old Boy Spotted Playing With Big Python And This Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by informationNaija: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
This Picture of a little boy without clothes carrying heavy wood on his head in making waves on Facebook!
According to a Facebook user who spotted him this morning,his biological mother is late and his step mother makes it a daily routine for him to carry heavy loads on his head as he doesn't go to school..
He Wrote; ''Please, we should value and respect our kids and those we are parenting, even though they aren't your biological children,They mean alot to us and deserve to be treated and nutured with care.Not to be given such hefty loads at such a tender age
I wept seeing this little boy this morning staggering in pains carrying this hefty loads,i inquired from 2-3 persons and was told he carries that often,most times he gets assisted by people who feel pity,he doesn't go to school,his mother is late and his step-mother is wicked! Planning something for this lil boy
#AgonyofLittleChildrenLivingwit
hWickedStepMothers.''

Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by BiafranBushBoy: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Instead of snapping him and posting on the internet, you asshole shoulda helped him carry it to his destination...

What happened to humanity for fvck sake!!!

4 Likes

Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by haywire07(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
I think you are just doing this to gain likes for yourself.

Why don't you help the little boy instead. So posting it here would make us collect the firewood from the boy abi?

1 Like

Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by informationNaija: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
More photos
Cc lalasticlala,mynd44,ishelove

Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by informationNaija: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
haywire07:
I think you are just doing this to gain likes for yourself.

Why don't you help the little boy instead. So posting it here would make us collect the firewood from the boy abi?
Likes?? Bro I picked this from Fb,I ain't the main poster,meanwhile posting this would attract organizations in charge of child Abuse,they are the only ones who could take legal steps to stop this wicked acts,nevertheless you werent present in the act.. You can't ascertain if he helped him or not..
Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by informationNaija: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Instead of snapping him and posting on the internet, you asshole shoulda helped him carry it to his destination...

You talk with much confidence like you were in the act..
Its still people like you that would mock him if he takes photo assisting him taking it to his destination,
Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by obojememe: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

quite funny
Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by BiafranBushBoy: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
informationNaija:

You talk with much confidence like you were in the act..
Its still people like you that would mock him if he takes photo assisting him taking it to his destination,

STFU!!!

Sick blogger!
Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by sundaygray(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Life's hard. Carrying that log of wood wouldn't change his destiny. At his age i used to fetch 40litres of water from well. Forget wickedness. You know weda na wetin dem take dey chop?
Re: Disheartening Photo Of Little Boy Spotted Carrying Heavy Wood In Abuja by Nobodys(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
sundaygray:
Life's hard. Carrying that log of wood wouldn't change his destiny. At his age i used to fetch 40litres of water from well. Forget wickedness. You know weda na wetin dem take dey chop?
you made me remember my childhood days...

Was so little. I remember carrying fireword as heavy as this one, from a very long distance... Jesus! my neck almost break that day, and the fireword wasn't for me o, it was for my neighbor..... I did it to show power...lolz grin...awon power mikegrin...

The person that snapped the little child is mad... instead of helping him you are taking pictures...What is wrong with us?..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don Taya! How Do I Politely Turn Down My Boss Advances Without Losing My Job? / Man goes to wife's office to request for sex. Is this right? / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.