Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mide Martins Clears Herself Over The Abandonment Of Her Brother, Damilare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Martins Clears Herself Over The Abandonment Of Her Brother, Damilare (442 Views)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Mide Martins Rocks Her Husband On The Dance Floor At Grandma's Funeral / Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mide Martins Clears Herself Over The Abandonment Of Her Brother, Damilare by Balloblog(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
The popular Nigerian-Yoruba actress, Mide Martins, took to her Instagram handle to explain her own side of the story over the abandonment of her brother, Damilare.

The actress had been accused lately of abandoning her younger brother, Damilare, who her late mother allegedly bore for veteran singer, Sir Shina Peters.

Mide posted a picture of her late mother, and on the caption section, she wrote: “Hello Everyone! My name is MIDE MARTINS. I’ll like to tell a little part of my own side of the story. Firstly, I want to say thank you to everyone who has contributed greatly to the ongoing issue and also apologize sincerely to everyone that I might have hurt or disappointed in any way, I am deeply sorry from the depth of my heart.”

She explained that she has been quiet on the issue as she believes it's a family affair which should be settled between them without the public........

https://balloblog.com/mide-martins-cle…brother-damilare/celebrity/

(1) (Reply)

Real Truth About Davido And Chioma Relationship Saga ( All You Need To Know) / Wizkid And His Team On A Private Jet Trip From Ghana To Nigeria (VIDEO) / Man Narrates Having One Night Stand With Mother-in-law Who Later Gave Birth To A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.