Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This (87783 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Gab25: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2021
YOU WILL THANK ME AFTER WATCHING IT
Click the link to watch: follow and pls share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsjMoJtYfw
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by daddymummy(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:
All these useless brats with their uncouth manner are just getting on my nerves.
She thought the man was all these loose men who lose their senses at the sight of boobs and bumbum. Mosdi comes to mind.

serves her right. Nonsense.

That man is the kind I need in my life right now. No time for rubbish.

If at all you are really a female,then you are truly different from other females.

The reason is that most females are always angry with the man if they heard that the man turned down an advance from a lady.

Even if the man is married, they still feel angry that he turned down an advance from a lady who is not his wife.

But if she is the wife, she wants her husband to turn down such advances from ladies.

But if it is not her husband, she wants him to accept her even though it means cheating on his wife.

Most women want men to be so captivated by females that they cannot turn down any advances from women.

But surprisingly, they want their husbands to be different from other men.

They want all men to be cheap to get, but they want their husbands to be difficult to get.

But you wonder how all men can be cheap and easy to get while only your husband is difficult to get.

It is like men sleeping with all women in the world, but looking for a virgin to marry.

The heart of human being is desperately confusing.

For you to post this,it shows you are not controlled by unreasonable emotions and gender biases that characterize human beings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by pozehnani(f): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2021
daddymummy:

If at all you are really a female,then you are truly different from other females.

The reason is that most females are always angry with the man if they heard that the man turned down an advance from a lady.

Even if the man is married, they still feel angry that he turned down an advance from a lady who is not his wife.

But if she is the wife, she wants her husband to turn down such advances from ladies.

But if it is not her husband, she wants him to accept her even though it means cheating on his wife.

Most women want men to be so captivated by females that they cannot turn down any advances from women.

They want all men to be cheap to get, but they want their husbands to be difficult to get.

But you wonder how all men can be cheap and easy to get while only your husband is difficult to get.

It is like men sleeping with all women in the world, but looking for a virgin to marry.

For you to post this,it shows you are not controlled by unreasonable emotions and gender biases that characterize human beings.

Well said. And yes, I'm a lady.

This generation of girls are rotten. Not all though.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by daddymummy(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:

Well said. And yes, I'm a lady.

This generation of girls are rotten. Not all though.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2021
[Very foolish girl.On the very first day of her job ! Instead of her to observe her* working environment and colleagues,learn their modes of operations,foolish girl. lquoteor=Lastoffourtnyt post=99353023]but how would you go and ask your superior if you can sit on his face? not only that but on your first day at work, that's shows she is not qualified for the job, she should carry her CV to the next brothel. [/quote]
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by keeptick: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
You serve her right that is what she deserved
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by charlesucheh(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dimple Answer of ''NO''.
Instead, he decided to showcase his Alpha male Managerial attitude.
why not focus on what the lady has got to offer..
shebi she scaled through the interview?
well, personality differences sha! who I be?
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by faithfull18(f): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Alright, everyone deserves a second chance as long as there's no threat to life, image, property etc.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Biodun1929(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How can you tell your boss you want to sit on his face...o wrong nah... it's not everyone that likes to do mouth action.... that's so disrespectful....... She was supposed to say "'can i suck your dick"" ...

I swear even CEO won't reject the offer

Lol
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Biodun1929(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
daddymummy:

Deep words!
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Sniper101(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
How can you tell your boss you want to sit on his face...o wrong nah... it's not everyone that likes to do mouth action.... that's so disrespectful....... She was supposed to say "'can i suck your dick"" ...

I swear even CEO won't reject the offer

You're a Real Niggar grin

Here's what I posted on Phoenix Browser
When I saw the gist some hours ago
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by daddymummy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Biodun1929:

Deep words!

Thank you my brother.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Kim999: 1:05am On Feb 25, 2021
Very Very Useless, All You Nigerian Girls
Pochettino:
We Nigerian girls are useless!!! All of us!
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by dochenaj: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2021
faithfull18:
She would make a good marketer, the boldness is not from here, lol.
You're a talent spotter.
Re: Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This by Godmademan(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sheriman:

Hmmmm, gbeee fun Chairman
Translate please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.