Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability (362 Views)

Cost And Profitability Of Oilpalm Farming(super Genetic) / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
In my soujourn as a web developer and digital marketing consultant, on so many occassions, when i try to make my clients see why they need starategic digital marketing campaigns after developing and deploying their online platforms (Websites, Web portal, Mobile app e.t.c) majority of them are always initially skeptical because they are not sure if it will convert into sales for them fortunately over 90% of them always decide to give it a trial and they always come back for renewal.

These days almost everybody can run paid digital campaigns but majority fail. Why? Its simple , there is no strategic communication, ad copy does not drive audience to take required action, no plan and target. Thats one of the numerous reasons why that your ad campaigns is like you are just wasting money. Also i noticed that when people run ads they have very high expectations hoping to rake in all the sales with just little ad spend. What that does is that you just keep on spending money without seeing results.

The algorithm of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin works in such a way that it favours consistency and good ad spend. The longer your ad runs, the better the chances of it converting into your expectation. Also digital marketing is an investment. The more money you put into your ads, the more people you reach and the more sales you will get on the log run

But believe me so many small business are raking in 6 figures monthly from their digital campaign because they understand how the online market for their niche works and are strategic.

Digital marketing if done the right way can grow your business within a very short time in terms of brand visibility and recognition, increase in sales.

What are your needs when it comes to digital marketing? Talk to Frontline Digital today. We got you covered 100%

Frontline Digital is a full fledged Digital media agency with core expertise in the following:

*Web Development
*Mobile App Development
*Enterprise Software Development
*Digital Marketing

Need any of our services? learn more about us >>> www.frontline-media.com.ng
Swiftly reach us on whatsapp >>> +234 - 7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
We are very much open to working with you on that your forthcoming project. Be it web development, Mobile app development, Enterprise Software development, SEO, Digital Marketing.

You are just a click away. Reach us swiftly via contact in Signature
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Papapango: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
I intend launching a new website and mobile app for my service soon. How do i get sign ups and app downloads in stores
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
awesome
Papapango:
I intend launching a new website and mobile app for my service soon. How do i get sign ups and app downloads in stores
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
This guy is a scam. Don't fall for him. If in doubt check my posts I have plenty of evidence against him.
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
Papapango:
He is also the owner of this account.

Just check the posts. And the following screenshots of his other account. See the dates they were created, check those accounts you will find out that all their first post where on threads started by this scammer.

Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2021
More

(1) (Reply)

Sit Home And Make Monthly Income! Chinmark / Beginner’s Guide To Forex Trading / Binance Crypto Traders Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.