Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan (511 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / Investment in Micro Business Financing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by gbemishile: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
good evening nairalanders.
I am in the habit of trying to create post on investment because my head is just trying to think of a lot of ways to invest and make money.
so something crept into my mind of now and so I decided to post it here to gather opinions about it.
I was thinking of buying Miro Nissan cars and then let it out through hire purchase in ibadan.
I do not know if it is a profitable business to venture into without running at a loss or being scammed by these drivers.
please drop ur comments
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by Casinger(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
[quote author=gbemishile post=99358724]good evening nairalanders.
I am in the habit of trying to create post on investment because my head is just trying to think of a lot of ways to invest and make money.
so something crept into my mind of now and so I decided to post it here to gather opinions about it.
I was thinking of buying Miro Nissan cars and then let it out through hire purchase in ibadan.
I do not know if it is a profitable business to venture into without running at a loss or being scammed by these drivers.
please drop ur comments
[I will advise you to drive it yourself, those commercial drivers are rogues. Have you heard that sometimes they do have three shift of drivers per day? Morning - 12pm, 12pm -5pm, 5pm-till midnight. Unfortunately, your driver won't let you know he's giving to someone else to drive. Make profit when you drive yourself.]
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by Jobyruz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
transport business is a lucrative one especially if you have the whole idea of it.its a business I am doing I mean driving the Micra cab by myself and it's very rewarding.if you are very serious about it I can be of service and work you through it.but hire purchase is a long term investment say a period of 2years
Re: Do I Invest In Micro Nissan Cars For Hire Purchase In Ibadan by gbemishile: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
I work in lagos.i was just thinking if I could get the cars and sell it back on hire purchase.the long term goal is to get enough money to buy the hiace bus that will be traveling inter state.
I don't want to be the one driving it,I was just thinking of buying the cars and selling back on hire purchase

(1) (Reply)

Rackstelli People How Market / Chinmark Group Partnership Packages / How To Earn $100 Daily Clicking On Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.