Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke (28816 Views)

How Safe Is It To Let Out A Car On Hire Purchase In Lagos / Okada Hire Purchase In Sango Ota / An Uber/taxify Compliant Car Needed For Hire Purchase In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Michelle70(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

How much should I charge him?

Pls this is important to me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by MCKitchen(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dash am person buy another one. That person you dash will return with information and then the second one wey u go buy take am start higher purchase.
OR
Why can't you buy the Keke and cruise around the town get familiar with the agbero routine before you charge person pikin.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Zonefree(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Keke business

Give to another person to remit you? For this Nigeria? Make sure you ready for high blood pressure on a steady.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Michelle70(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Keke business

Give to another person to remit you? For this Nigeria? Make sure you ready for high blood pressure on a steady.
its for higher purchase and the person will incure all expenses, the only thing is for him to just gimme money, if the keke spoil, na him own quota him go use repair am.

modified thanks to those correcting me that its hire purchase and not higher, na figures I like to count and not grammar lolz

Lalasticlala abeg try epp me change am to hire to avoid unnecessary mentions that has nothing to do with the answer

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Michelle70(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
MCKitchen:
Dash am person buy another one. That person you dash will return with information and then the second one wey u go buy take am start higher purchase.
OR
Why can't you buy the Keke and cruise around the town get familiar with the agbero routine before you charge person pikin.
I am busy doing my own business
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Zonefree(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
its for higher purchase
Whether higher purchase or lower purchase, it usually ends in fight and problems.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by HeadNigga: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
1.8m

9 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by madridguy(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you have anyone on mind to give the Keke to? Or you just want to buy the Keke and start looking for a rider?

Michelle70:
its for higher purchase and the person will incure all expenses, the only thing is for him to just gimme money, if the keke spoil, na him own quota him go use repair am
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by akanbiaa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Educative

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Michelle70(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
madridguy:
Do you have anyone on mind to give the Keke to? Or you just want to buy the Keke and start looking for a rider?

thats not the issue, my problem be say how much I suppose collect in total at the end of the agreement

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by MrOON: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
It depends undecided

I'm just answering as a typical Nigeria wey no get answer to your question. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by WiszyFraud: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Whether higher purchase or lower purchase, it usually ends in fight and problems.

cheesy cheesy . grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
More like a dangerous way to invest 1m.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by fidelmarshal199: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin Op, please listen to what these comrades are telling you. Most of the time it ends in tears because of some reasons which are, the rider may abscond with the ride, he may got himself involved in an accident even in his first month, Trust me the lifespan of a keke will never remain the same after an accident.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by hysteresis: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
MCKitchen:
OR
What sort of illogical and incoherent comment is this?
The recklessness in this comment of yours illustrates the type of personality you potary.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Omicron007: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
shocked

Keke Don reach 1 million like this?
How much be pencil-light Camry tokunbo shocked

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Creditalerts: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
angry
Ponzi younger brother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by pek(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mods, it is hire purchase not higher purchase.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Michelle70(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
More like a dangerous way to invest 1m.
investment is all about risk, pls if u have answer to my question, I'd appreciate

8 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by FalseProphet1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Handing out a business to a Nigerian to manage usually end in sorrow tears and blood, if you are not physically present to run your business, forget about it, Nigerians are too dishonest to entrust a business into their care.

This I have seen.

28 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by salt1: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
If I correct you they will say I'm doing oversabi.
The word is hire purchase not higher purchase

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by OKOATA(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bro I don't know if this really a good business but someone already made a post about it here on nairaland that it's bad business one shouldn't try to do. So if you wish go ahead but you won't like your experiences.

https://www.nairaland.com/6930118/why-should-not-invest-money

I attached the post you can fill yourself in.

But if your mind really wanna do this here is another helpful thread to start the business.

https://www.nairaland.com/6929052/how-started-tricycle-keke-business.

GOODLUCK..

8 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Olam09(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Good evening Nairalanmders, I wish to buy Kekenapep and give out as higher purchase.
Buying of the keke is about 1.04m, the truth is I am a bit confused how much the person should pay back in total at the end of the agreement.

How much should I charge him?

Pls this is important to me.

Oga make i tell you truth.. you go regret am.. it's either you run it yourself because no one wants to work for anybody now.. that higher purchase kind of system don dey outdated..

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
You don't have experience in the transport business I'm trying to guide you and you're saying that is not the issue, no point contributing to your thread then.

Michelle70:
thats not the issue, my problem be say how much I suppose collect in total at the end of the agreement

6 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by uncleck: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Based on the purchasing price, you should demand for 2m, that's the rule of thumb.

But if I must tell you the truth, you will be lucky to recover 1m from this investment you're about to make

18 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Make sure you have a solid agreement
Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by mikigen(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bro forget all this novice replies
1.5m should be ok that's how it's being run almost everywhere

10 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Every town is different, put your ears down at your own location and get the in thing.. how much it's going for with different investors. That way you can peg yours.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by Moneyboyz: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
The good old days when they sell these tricycle for 350k okada for 150 below.
9ja Don spoil.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Edit your topic, it's "hire purchase" grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke by quisera(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
#1.5m... The driver should pay #3500 daily for 1yr3months

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

USDT Is Not The Same As US Dollar / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.