Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Strategies To Implement In Order To Make The Year 2021 A Fulfilling Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strategies To Implement In Order To Make The Year 2021 A Fulfilling Year (123 Views)

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities / ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal / ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies To Implement In Order To Make The Year 2021 A Fulfilling Year by donxy: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
“Happy New Year!” This chant of joy is not new to you again, as it usually accompanies the birth of the new year and settles within the first month of the year.

The New Year which has just been conceived comes along with certain uncertainties and worries – at most less worries. After the new year celebration, one has to continue from where he/she stopped last year.

Last year 2020 accompanied a lot of events that hindered global activities Worldwide.

Majority of establishments were shut down due to the pandemic, Lack of food, No money, Some workers were layed off due the crumbling financial status of most firms etc, not good right?

Still in the same old year, most people earned a lot of money, fulfilled there plans and so on. Why is that so? Many would say they were lucky – I think so too, but it wasn’t all about luck, they prepared for it, though nobody saw COVID – 19 coming.

Below, there are few points with explanations to help you foresee and plan better to actualize a prosperous new year. They are:

1.SETTING GOALS: 
Goals simply means plans that one would want to accomplish.

Personally, I’m not a big fan of the phrase “New Year Resolution” but with time I have come to see reasons why it is also important in planning out the year if carried out.

Goals can be achievable if you set them within your capacity, what do you really think you can make out of this year?

Personally, I set goals at the beginning of every year and I divide them into two different categories which I define as the active and passive list respectively.

My active list contains certain things which I feel are under my control and is achievable. Example; Increase in the time of my weekly work out, Reading two books each month of the year and so on.

While I tag my passive list as a hope list, my passive list contains things that can be achieved by chance or an opportunity. Example; buying a house, buying a sports car etc.

Somebody earning $100 per month can not set an active list with a goal of buying a Lamborghini sports car, unless by chance he hits a million dollar opportunity.

Set goals within your limit for better achievements.

2. SAVE FOR THE RAINY DAYS: 
The rainy days don’t usually make an announcement ahead of there coming, one does not usually see them coming.

I define savings to be a sum money that one keeps diligently for a purpose or for a purpose that is not yet known.

Most salary workers that had the saving mindset and saved money reaped the benefits of saving during the 2020 lockdown.

Develop a saving mindset and will, it can save you from the unexpected.

3. EMBRACING TECHNOLOGY: 
There is a future, and only those that can foresee the future, can adjust themselves to meet the requirement of the future.

Technology has come to stay, with its enormous benefits, Improving to make life easier as the day go by.

Technology has been launched into diverse fields of study to make work easier. An accountant for example is basically required to have the knowledge Of operating the computer as a requirement for employment.

For somebody who studied Electronics Engineering in 1980 to remain relevant in that field of study, he/she needs to update to the trends of the now in his/her field of study. Things have changed, so have times also.

Any technological skill that may cross your path this year, please acquire it. During the time of the 2020 Lockdown, The field of technology was booming, even though workers worked virtually.

Tech skilled individuals were cashing out regularly. Skills like graphics designing, web designing, application development, digital marketing, data science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc were on high demand, are still are.

Learn a skill whenever you get an opportunity to do so.

Content #copied from -
https://www.nairahow.com.ng/strategies-to-implement-in-order-to-make-the-year-2021-a-fulfilling-year/

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IS AN EXECUTIVE MBA AT FMS? / Data Analytics Business Intelligence Course / Web Site That Every Undergraduate Must Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.