Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities (48354 Views)

Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by TheLawAsItIs: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Federal Government, through the National Universities Commission, Monday afternoon, withdrew its circular which ordered vice-chancellors, pro-chancellors and governing councils to re-open federal universities, The PUNCH reports.

The PUNCH had exclusively reported earlier that a circular tagged NUC/ES/138/Vol.64/135 was addressed to all vice-chancellors; pro-chancellors and chairmen of governing councils of federal universities ordering them to re-open universities.

But in another circular tagged NUC/ES/138/Vol.64/136, which was also signed by the Director, Finance and Account of the NUC, Sam Onazi, the commission withdrew the order.

Though it did not explain why. The letter tagged, “withdrawal of circular NUC/ES/138/Vol.64/135 dated September 23, 2022” partly read, “I have been directed to withdraw the NUC Circular Ref: NUC/ES/138/Vol.64/135, and dated September 23, 2022 on the above
subject.

“Consequently, the said circular stands withdrawn. All pro-chancellors and chairmen of governing councils, as well as vice-chancellors of federal universities are to please note. Further development and information would be communicated to all relevant stakeholders.

“Please accept the assurances of the Executive Secretary’s warmest regards

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-makes-u-turn-withdraws-order-to-reopen-varsities/

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Faber(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mumu APC led FG...

ASUU na your mate grin grin

Never you defend this mumu APC led FG, they are run by animals, you know how animals behave...they can fall your hand at anytime.

441 Likes 43 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by michlins(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
FG want try ASUU.

You meet bunch of professors and you want to wahala and fight with them.

Best move for FG is to break their ranks. Anything outside of that is a serious waste of time

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by FreeStuffsNG: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
" Further development and information would be communicated to all relevant stakeholders. "

The above part of the memo is the real deal. You do not know what is coming next.

FG has weilded the big stick on ASUU and other university unions have abandoned ASUU.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Xscape1993(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nothing will ever surprise me in this evil government anymore.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by McLizbae: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Their father! ASUU nor be their papa mate o!

My guy come, nor waste your time and money say you wan go resume school if Osodeke nor use him mouth tell you o!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by slimjohn2k5: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
ASUU and Wike reshaping Nigeria polity.

31 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by seunlayi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confusion

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is the legacy Tinubu want to continue. No Way.

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bye bye to apc

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by mespusinglez(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
FOOLS

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
I don’t go back and forth on the internet(nah)

Real niggas don’t get into that

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Brian47(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Everyday for this country na cruise

24 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by HeadNigga: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by LogicBomb8: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
For real this government is comfused

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who exactly is FG

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Nackzy: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
confused set

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confused and brainless fools in power.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Blizzy300: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
TF man undecided
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Ginaz(f): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
most evil political party in the whole world right now is Apc.

26 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Snapchat: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na everyday I dey thank God say I don graduate. Though I had a taste of ASUU strike during my undergrad years, it’s unavoidable.

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Conner44: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mumu federal government, they thought they could use their bought judiciary to bully, cajole and threaten learned professors and doctorate degree holders lol grin empty vessels making the loudest noise.

As I said, for the useless stunts this federal government had played against ASUU I encourage them to extend this their strike by 2 extra months to teach buhari a lesson on manners.

hndrrxxx, kasssandra shebi una dey see as the movie dey play ? What an elder sees sitting even if you kids climb a tall flag pole it will still be invisible to you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Very incompetent people at the helm of affairs.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by descarado: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
I wasted my vote in the last election. God have mercy on me
Amin

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Rebuke: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Smh. Confused people.

To the nairaland modes who find pleasure in banning people, listen up; yhu are only making our leaving nairaland faster.

Yhu banned me for Days/week for calling someone a "f00l" meanwhile the person must have said something even worse in his post.

Yhu should know that whatever nairaland has to offer, there are other social platforms that can offer so much more and even better.

Seun, if yhu fail to address yhur overzealous and very biased modes, yhu will soon be left alone here with them and maybe more of their kind.

Lastly, incase yhur mods are banning people simply because of their political views, they have failed woefully because we can't be silenced! Let them come and ban us on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms too.

19 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by WibusJaga: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022

Confused Government of Boko Haram (Education Forbidden) apologists that will never place any priority on Education.

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by kennyade3h: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
This matter carry weight

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by 4four(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
R

Jamb Reducing/removing Their 40 Marks / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday