Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) (59406 Views)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
What?
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by busar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
The thing wey dem no buy dem go talk say dem buy when senate hold dem for blokos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by ModestGal(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Best news today

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Warripikine: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
I see automatic carryover free for all

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Kennitrust(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wrong concept. Wicked lecturer
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Akyym19: 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
I wished Buhari can receive this kind of beating seriously. EVERYBODY IS ANGRY AT SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION. MY CLIENT NO GREE HELP ME OPEN SIMPLE BANK I'M ANGRY RIGHT NOW

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Aphrygian(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
G
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fatima Tara(F9) is loading for the students

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by ennyj01(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
I hope they are ready to keep writing the course two years after graduation?

Because the failure ehh, na them go start to deh snitch on top each other by telling the lecturer people that beat him, so the man can pass them.

Even if they pass, other lecturers go still fail them.
University wey be like cabal kind of system.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Kweeeeke
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Lawlessness everywhere.
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by favour442(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
After 45 minutes... Na football match ���
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by terabyte002: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
This kind lecturer plenty for our various Higher institutions. I hope this trend continue and finally students no go dey see lecturers as gods.
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Beat sense into him, it's only in the shíthole called Nigeria that lecturers behaves like mini gods, when I schooled abroad the lecturers there were very friendly and accommodating, they always make you feel like you are related to them, you can tell them your problems and they will look for ways to solve it, that's a saner clime unlike the shíthole that a lecturer will tell you to your face that he will fail you and nothing will happen...
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by toffyz(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
lol
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Yankee101: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
Expel every single one of them involved in this
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Dem don enter one chance.....The management will use their results to catch cruise.

I pity the innocent ones that didn't join them but might be affected on the long-run.

The students beating the lecturer are fighting for the rights of the so called innocent ones. Na "I be innocent" make Nigeria dey the way e dey today.

8 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by frankson1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Virus99:
There's nothing in that video that suggest that a lecturer is being beaten angry

Besides, how can you beat a lecturer in a government university ?! shocked
Even your great grand children won't graduate.

And some people are hailing the students. I pity that department most especially the ones who's faces can be spotted. I see some persons dancing 'Azonto' with a distinction for snitching on others.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by frankson1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:

The students beating the lecturer are fighting for the rights of the so called innocent ones. Na "I be innocent" make Nigeria dey the way e dey today.

They will keep beating lecturers and "fighting for rights" after seeing their results.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by toffyz(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
heendrix:
Same replica should be done in UI to..... Ui too get craze lecturer walking sad
like seriously bro....The management staff should be the first to get beaten, followed by all ASUU core members in the sch. ( They're extremely selfish)

Renewal of PG Tuition fee in UI is now 94,400 from 75k.
I heard UG tuition fee has increased as well.

What actions are the figure head SUG doing concerning that.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by premiumdomains: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Emzenoz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
OVAFYNBOY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, parallel F
for student male know say them wan fail either ways ?
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by frankson1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
busar:
The thing wey dem no buy dem go talk say dem buy when senate hold dem for blokos

My brother, it appears to me that those clapping for the students never went to school. When the lecturers are ready for them, they will roll on the floor while begging.
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by LoudLord(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin

Wahala
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Maj196(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mehn e don be for dem. But all these lecturers sef wicked o angry
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by pozehnani(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
To think these are future bankers. Tomorrow they'll knot tie and be forming cool guy in the bank.

Whst if they kill the man? Touts.
Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nothing must happen to those students. I repeat, nothing must happen to any of them.
Justice must be served. Uni Avuja now has a very good Dean of Student Affairs and VC.
Lecturers will be advised accordingly and student as well. The beaten will be taken to hospital and granted medical leave of absence .
All them students must pass.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Dpsychologist: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2021
grin cheesy grinsmiley
This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
automatic carry over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.