Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja (453 Views)

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
Just in: Niger delta militants threaten to attack Abuja and Lagos .

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
They've brought the war to our door step in Lagos .

Buhari government will go down as the most useless in Nigerian history .

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by panambasi: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
God forbid
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by SpatialKing(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
They are as peaceful as the Bandits
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Officialgarri: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
All rants
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by XXXXTENTACION: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2021
Where IS protect Lagos group

food don done oya make una come defend Lagos from militants undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Where IS protect Lagos group

food don done oya make una come defend Lagos from militants undecided
They are cowards
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by XXXXTENTACION: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They are cowards
Big time cowards undecided

they only defend and protect Lagos online instead of them to march out like Sunday Igoho. cool

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Big time cowards undecided

they only defend and protect Lagos online instead of them to march out like Sunday Igoho. cool
Sunday igboho that took to hills at the sight of iskilu wakil..

He's the bigger coward

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by GOVERNMENT2: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
THEY SHOULD TAKE THE WAR TO ASO ROCK. I WANT THEM TO UNMASK JUBRIL AL-SUDAN

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by ovieigho(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
...Tinubu will singlehandedly destroy Nigeria sad just when it was rumored that the APC wooed GEJ for the position he most coveted, he mobilized ‘paid’ miscreant to act as Niger delta militant just to gain little sympathy and reminded us of GEJ affiliation with Militants grin

I ask myself “why Lagos”?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Protect Lagos food is ready ooo.
They used our oil money built Lagos and abuja.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Protect Lagos food is ready ooo.
They used our oil money built Lagos and abuja.
Lagos generated the second highest revenue source in Nigerian history.

What exactly has Abuja generated?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Lagos generated the second highest revenue source in Nigerian history.

What exactly has Abuja generated?
Are you asking me
What's my business with Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Iamgrey5(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Are you asking me What's my business with Abuja.
Perhaps you were sleep typing earlier.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Perhaps you were sleep typing earlier.
I think you have issue with comprehension.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja by Mynd44: 4:18am On Feb 24, 2021

(1)

How Osinbajo Promoted Transparency And Efficiency At The Port – NPA DG / Sunday Igboho Talks About The Powers He Inherited From His Father / SA To Akwa Ibom State Governor Creates A Hilarious Scene While Taking His Covid-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.