Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Google Ads Suspicious Payment. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Ads Suspicious Payment. (220 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / Should I Report This Suspicious Transaction Or Play Along?? / Suspicious Transaction At A POS Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hello guys, I'm into digital marketing and I use Google ads to sell my products, but lately it's been difficult to advertise on that platform due to suspension, after setting up the whole ads, they will just suspend the ads account based on suspicious payment. I've tried different Nigeria banks, with different debit cards (mastercard or visa) still the same issue, I even used a dom account card to run the ads still no way.
This issue first happened around late December last year, and by early January everything was normal again, now the issue is back again closing to almost a month now.

Please if you run Google ads in Nigeria, and you're not facing this problem please come to my aids. Teach me how you are doing it.
My mouth is dry now, no sales at all.
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Mide3367: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2021
Eya sad

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt So Hungry That You Feel Like You Will Not Survive The Next 5 / Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/Delivery Services. / Dollars 4 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.