Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,204 members, 6,182,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 09:39 AM

Google Ads Suspicious Payment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Google Ads Suspicious Payment. (123 Views)

Sell More With Facebook & Instagram Ads, SEO, Google Ads, Etc / Help Create A Google Ads Account And Get Paid 3500 / Looking For Old Nigerian Google Ads Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 8:34pm On Feb 23
Hello guys, I'm into digital marketing and I use Google ads to sell my products, but lately it's been difficult to advertise on that platform due to suspension, after setting up the whole ads, they will just suspend the ads account based on suspicious payment. I've tried different Nigeria banks, with different debit cards (mastercard or visa) still the same issue, I even used a dom account card to run the ads still no way.
This issue first happened around late December last year, and by early January everything was normal again, now the issue is back again closing to almost a month now.

Please if you run Google ads in Nigeria, and you're not facing this problem please come to my aids. Teach me how you are doing it.
My mouth is dry now, no sales at all.
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Pmedia7787: 8:53pm On Feb 23
Lefty500:
Hello guys, I'm into digital marketing and I use Google ads to sell my products, but lately it's been difficult to advertise on that platform due to suspension, after setting up the whole ads, they will just suspend the ads account based on suspicious payment. I've tried different Nigeria banks, with different debit cards (mastercard or visa) still the same issue, I even used a dom account card to run the ads still no way.
This issue first happened around late December last year, and by early January everything was normal again, now the issue is back again closing to almost a month now.

Please if you run Google ads in Nigeria, and you're not facing this problem please come to my aids. Teach me how you are doing it.

Let's talk and come out of the gallow

Your explanation shows that out just started in the game....or you are those 1970 professors
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23
Lefty500:

I have consistently run Google Ads for more than 4 years now, and I've not experienced something like this. I think it has to do with the product you're selling. What's it? If I may ask.
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 3:30am On Feb 24
PatrickOkunima:
I have consistently run Google Ads for more than 4 years now, and I've not experienced something like this. I think it has to do with the product you're selling. What's it? If I may ask.

I sell Men health Products, like BP, sugar regulation tea.

But they sometimes suspend ads account based on suspicious payment, even before running the ads.
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 3:31am On Feb 24
Pmedia7787:

Let's talk and come out of the gallow

Your explanation shows that out just started in the game....or you are those 1970 professors

Okay, I'm with you. Let's talk.
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:01am On Feb 24
Lefty500:

But they sometimes suspend ads account based on suspicious payment, even before running the ads.

What does suspicious payment mean?
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Pmedia7787: 6:13am On Feb 24
Lefty500:

Sent you a pm
So many thins about this google shit cannot be discussed on open forum
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 6:31am On Feb 24
Pmedia7787:

Sent you a pm
So many thins about this google shit cannot be discussed on open forum

I got the message, but I've followed and sent a pm, I hope it goes through
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by Lefty500: 6:32am On Feb 24
PatrickOkunima:

What does suspicious payment mean?

You ads account will be suspended because they thought your payment isn't genuine
Re: Google Ads Suspicious Payment. by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:45am On Feb 24
Lefty500:

You ads account will be suspended because they thought your payment isn't genuine
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Btc Best Rate / Invest In Commercial Land Opposite Gudu Market, Abuja (photos) / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.