Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences (108484 Views)

Must It Be In A Mortuary? / Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 10 Years After Graduation: What Are Your Experiences In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by KingAzubuike(f): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
SenorFax:

If you think na lie, go to a very busy local market, spread your legs, try and see people coming behind you by looking through with your head upside down. Come back and quote this comment the second day, with all sincerity, if you didn't experience or see anything at that moment or overnight, I will stop believing in superstitious stories. Just that what I told you is risky, highly risky. People go blind sometimes if they are not spiritually strong enough, or worse, go crazy.
Superstitions. During my inquisitive days, I tried it severally and witnessed nothing. The same people who fed you with that nonsense superstition is the same people that told you if you draw a line on the ground and an ant passes over, your mother will die.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IgboWarlord(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Chaos4real:
. Lol bros maybe u no bend properly na y u no see anything

Lol,probably.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Mummymahdi(f): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
luminouz:

You are fuqin wrong.

I saw my maternal grandpa with my own eyes while in secondary school. He had just died.

My dad almost drowned when his bike tumbled into a collapsed bridge under heavy rainfall. I was in the kitchen when my mom asked me to throw away some waste water into the bathroom. His ghostly figure rose up in the bathroom and I saw his soaked figure. I shouted his name and the ghostly figure disappeared. Hours later while I was asleep,, he came home and told my mum that it was my shout that woke him up as he was being swept off by the raging flood he fell into.

These are cases I have reported before on NL. I don't have any reason to lie about them. There are several others I can't even say online because people get scared. If you are not sensitive to such issues, you may never encounter such a case. Doesn't mean such stuffs don't exist.

I believe u, things are happening from another realm but on earth. I have a cousin, though now late, if held ur 2 hands look into ur eyes will tell u many things about u that u alone knows, and have not stayed in town b4but will describe a place for u to go an remove charm against u or to help remove it for someone that she saw it but couldn't tell the person. She announced the date of her death 9months b4 when the date came her brother was teasing her in the morning That " madam today is 11 Sept 2002 o ooo she said "" soon"" am already prepared, I swear to u she died 11am Sharp that very day without any sickness and she died at 21yrs .

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by luminouz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mummymahdi:

I believe u, things are happening from another realm but on earth. I have a cousin, though now late, if held ur 2 hands look into ur eyes will tell u many things about u that u alone knows, and have not stayed in town b4but will describe a place for u to go an remove charm against u or to help remove it for someone that she saw it but couldn't tell the person. She announced the date of her death 9months b4 when the date came her brother was teasing her in the morning That " madam today is 11 Sept 2002 o ooo she said "" soon"" am already prepared, I swear to u she died 11am Sharp that very day without any sickness and she died at 21yrs .

Damn.

Could she be akudiaya? They are powerful like that and are the only human/hybrid entities I know of who know when exactly they will die.

I'm writing a book on such supernatural stuffs. I hope I complete it on time.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Coolgent(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
engrchykae:
Some guys came to buy moi moi (the one in peak milk can),paid the seller and while they were leaving they told the woman to come around this side and collect her tins.
When the woman finished selling,she was short on time,she now remembered that some guys told her to come around for her tins,she now found the tins on the door of the morgue,she parked her tins,she saw the chief mortician and narrated her story,the mortician asked her if she can recognise the guys,she affirmed ,the mortician opened the door and let her in,she saw the three guys lying on the floor with fragments of moi moi on their shirts.
Her head swelled up.
Life is bigger than what we can see
Brother dont be offended, are you Lie Muhammed senior/junior brother?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by snoopz: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
I
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by snoopz: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
I've not witnessed a dead body situation but the one I witnessed was about a kid in my area, the small boy follows his cousin all the time to fetch water and I mean all the time, fast forward to this particular day, the mother told the kid to follow his cousin to go and fetch water could you believe this child was adamant that he won't go and was even crying he doesn't want to fetch water that day but unfortunately he obeyed his mother and followed his cousin, on their way back a vehicle *crushed* both the kid and his sister(cousin). when the frsc came, they had to pull them out from under the vehicle that was the first time I saw the aftermath of an accident...
the mother of the child told us everything the child said when she got to scene of the accident that he is not going to fetch water...
In my own way I think something was warning the mother and the child but as fate will have it they couldn't avoid the tragedy
so if you have not witnessed a situation don't say it's a lie

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by aanexplus(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mrfolksy:
This Things Are Real Brother, A Man In My Community In Olamaboro kogi state died some years back. before his death he instructed his children not to take him to the mortgue but they insisted and did. on the day they where to take him home after inspections and confirming he is the one the mortician dressed him up and they went home. Alas by 12 A.M mid night they open the casket and discovered another man and has to return it that night to bring their father.

Interesting, nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by PrincewithGod(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
All these stories are just demonic manipulations and manifestations to create for themselves erroneous belief system which they use to hold humanity in the bondage of fear which they fester upon.

The dead are dead and they can not operate, in any way, in this realm for it is appointed unto man to die once and after that the judgement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by elpochas: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mummymahdi:

I believe u, things are happening from another realm but on earth. I have a cousin, thou place for u to go an remove charm against u or to help remove it for someone that she saw it but couldn't tell the person. She announced the date of her death very day without any sickness and she died at 21yrs .
she was not of these world.We have so many of them like that on earth,they can be made to stay with the right sacrifice.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Joydan95: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

You turn around and see this now, you didn't say the woman was an evil spirit in your previous post did you?
I stated earlier that the woman was dead
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by sylve11: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mummymahdi:

hmmmmm cool
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Emeraldgreene post=99409674]Don't mind the kids here that will laugh at ur experience,they are very shallowonly good in Instagram and WhatsApp..They don't understand the deep esoterics...quoteor=lastboyem post=99393336]
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
godofuck231:
here are spirits roaming the earth , some not properly interned others , condemned not to Rest In Peace or seeking revenge , there are things your pastor doesn’t know about spiritism,

Nonsense. So ppl don't have judgement after death? Are you Christian?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
1miccza:

Being a Christian doesn't stop you from believing in ghosts? Believing in ghosts is quite different from experiencing them. Apostle Paul never believed in Christ until he had an encounter, that's what I just described up there.

Can dead ppl move in and out of heaven/hell?

How does that make sense?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
eduj:

yes

Should you believe in ghosts?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kay25(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you a Christian? I thought man dies and faces judgement instantly? So how are dead pp allowed to roam freely in and out of heaven/hell?

You all sound foolish.
it will be foolishness to you as long as you don't know about a thing instead of u asking about it u are just straightaway saying all are foolish ..u need to be humble to learn.
first of all until judgement day all dead are sleeping or are rest right in the tomb except for those ones that are evil possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Congratulations!

I see that you're trying to play a reverse psychology trick on me, well done!

Excuse me? I have seen it, now do you believe?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Juanmike(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
Discombulator:

it never happened, reality don't make good scripts patron
Ed and more Warren nko.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Kay25(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

What of the dead bodies that were committed or buried in the ground and the soul of the departed refused to rest? And as such, things continued to happen? If Lazarus was dead for days and buried, but his soul came back and he rose up, where was the soul? Brought back from heaven or hell? What of the soul or spirit of King Samuel that was summoned by a sorceress after he had died and buried a long time ago? Where was the soul? Brought back from Greek Hell or Greek Heaven? Yeye dey smell.
go read about the Samuel what was his answer to the soccerer?He questioned the soccerer for disturbing his sleep..that tells u all dead are at sleep...that's the peripheral of it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kay25:

it will be foolishness to you as long as you don't know about a thing instead of u asking about it u are just straightaway saying all are foolish ..u need to be humble to learn.
first of all until judgement day all dead are sleeping or are rest right in the tomb except for those ones that are evil possessed.

By believing in ghosts, you're saying ppl are roaming in and out of heaven/hell.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Joydan95:

I stated earlier that the woman was dead

Yes but you never said anything about her being an evil spirit,
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
aminusodiq:
you have the ability? grin grin grin wawu grin just mind your business . And stop being Useless cool

Make me..broke dusty incel
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by mhizv(f): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Nonsense. So ppl don't have judgement after death? Are you Christian?

There is a day for judgement. Not necessarily immediately after death.
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
duro4chang:
Hmmm. I have heard stories like this several times but how come that not all dead people appear to living people? How come that not every body has seen ghost? I am advanced in age all I have been hearing is somebody saw somebody saw, I have never seen.
don’t worry you will see before this week runs out. That’s an assurance
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Mummymahdi(f): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
luminouz:

Damn.

Could she be akudiaya? They are powerful like that and are the only human/hybrid entities I know of who know when exactly they will die.

I'm writing a book on such supernatural stuffs. I hope I complete it on time.

My family know nothing about all these stuff na just to b praying along with her then, we believed she was Possesd by jinns
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mummymahdi:

My family know nothing about all these stuff na just to b praying along with her then, we believed she was Possesd by jinns

Jinns? I doubt that. Not while she was still alive sha
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by cRobo: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
falcon01:
to prove a point t to the world I'm merely a single unit of a million Function.

not worth it
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
mhizv:

There is a day for judgement. Not necessarily immediately after death.

And where's that in the Bible?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
priceaction:

He was a stunt chirstain. He had been sick for less than 2 weeks. But no one knew he would die faster. On the afternoon before his death, he called me and asked me something, I couldn't respond well because my step sister that we dreaded was there. So I didn't want her to know the answer.
After his death, as I said, he came, called me by my native name, he said I was asking you something in the afternoon you refused to answer. Anyway read psalm 89 or 81, I have forgotten exactly. He said tell your mum that she should watch her back, unfortunately she was too emotional to take me serious, she died few months after that. And some I have forgotten.
Honestly people that thought some of these stories were not real don't know Jack.
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1miccza: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
1Sharon:

Can dead ppl move in and out of heaven/hell?

How does that make sense?

And how's that related to what I described? Have you seen that on my post anywhere?
Re: Why Do Morticians Knock At Door Before Entering The Mortuary? Scary Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
1miccza:

And how's that related to what I described? Have you seen that on my post anywhere?

Do you believe In ghosts or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / How Much Do Nurses Earn In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.