Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' (45093 Views)

How The Ark Of Covenant and Tablets Came To Mt. Kenya (biblical Mt. Zion) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by sonofthunder: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
TATALoAlaMu:

Northern Ethiopia which is 6% of the population have been in power since 1992 to few years ago. Now another tribe is in power. The northern forces are loyal to the tigray people henceforth now called rebel forces.

Okay

So I have lots of reading up to do on Ethiopia

But I still think the contents of the op are largely exergerated.
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by TATALoAlaMu: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
sonofthunder:

Okay

So I have lots of reading up to do on Ethiopia

But I still think the contents of the op are largely exergerated.

You need to read up to get a clearer picture. You can search for this same topic on Times of Israel.
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Why should I believe a book instead of my bible?

Some books are older than Bible. I hope you know that. This book I recommend contains an inclusive version of the subject of The Ark of God. In fact this book will further aid ur belief system; spiritually speaking.
God Bless you
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nuttella:
Why should I believe a book instead of my bible?

I'm not asking you to believe the book instead. I admonish you to read the book. It'll aid ur belief system. It's an eye opener. By the time you read it, you'll not blame the Ethiopians for acting the way way they did. You can check YouTube also.
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by bobestman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Your Sin will Find you out when you Cross over..
Then u will know what u did to yourself.

You are saying the law is done away and that covenant is gone and replaced by another you don't know where it originated from. The person then told you the truth that you can't say the law is done away and still collect tithes in your churches which is an old covenant only to be done by priests of the bloodline of Isreal not just any priest. You got angry and start calling the person a sinner. Oga remove that log from your eyes first

Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by lichocho(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
If God was truly in the ark he won't need protection. For goodness sake when the ark was brought into Jerusalem and uzzah touched it while it stumbled the Bible said he was immediately struck dead. Not to talk of rebels with guns. Just one breeze from his nostrils dem go disappear like Thanos.

So why defend it? Maybe they thought with their martyrdom dem go get free pass to heaven.Rip to them

In summary. God does not live in buildings. He lives inside of us. You wey you dey go church sleep there learn from this. Na mosquito go kill you. Just open your heart and accept Jesus. You're safe
good one bros...but why dem wan destroy am?
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by Righteousness2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
bobestman:

You are saying the law is done away and that covenant is gone and replaced by another you don't know where it originated from. The person then told you the truth that you can't say the law is done away and still collect tithes in your churches which is an old covenant only to be done by priests of the bloodline of Isreal not just any priest. You got angry and start calling the person a sinner. Oga remove that log from your eyes first

If you Like you can quote any scripture to suit your evil life. That's your Problem!
Leave tithe and Surrender to JESUS !
When you Have a Relationship with JESUS, His Word will not be a burden to you.

Your Problem is not tithe! Your Problem is Sin.
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by Greenlandncom(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the Dead..

[b][/b]

" My People are Destroyed for lack of Knowledge"
Hosea 4:6

People of GOD we need to take off the veil of certain things off our Eyes.
The Price JESUS Christ paid on Cross of Calvary is More than enough For all of Humanity.
We don't need any wooden chest where the 10 commandments were kept or whatever. All that is totally unnecessary.
The Death, Burial and Resurrection of JESUS Christ has taken care of all that.
All we need do is to take advantage of what has been done.

Moses, Mary, John, Paul, Elijah or whoever has Nothing to do with our Redemption.
It's all about JESUS and JESUS Alone

So Jesus Christ fell from the Sky right?

The salvation of mankind is a sequence that terminated in Christ Jesus, so stop teaching what you don't know.
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by Adau123(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
please and please embrace peace in that axis,and may the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace
Re: 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant' by bobestman(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

If you Like you can quote any scripture to suit your evil life. That's your Problem!
Leave tithe and Surrender to JESUS !
When you Have a Relationship with JESUS, His Word will not be a burden to you.

Your Problem is not tithe! Your Problem is Sin.

How do you know I live an evil life? Have you seen me before? Anytime you lie and someone corrected you, you will be calling the person a sinner. I live an evil life because am telling you the truth that the Caucasian with blue eyes and jerry curl hair the Romans imposed on you all 2000yrs ago is a scam and and imposter?
I live an evil life because I speak against the lies in the religion Rome created for you all 2000yrs ago?

You accuse me of sin but don't know the meaning of sin. The ancient Hebrew word for sin is blindness. When the ppl fell from their true ancient way they became blind. And blindness in itself is the inability to know the truth concerning any matter. That's what the Most High God called Ignorance and many will be destroyed for it. He want his children to know and not believe. He want them every sources available to find out the truth concerning any matter like the Bereans

Now do you know the truth?
Let me tell you some things you don't know in the Bible you read

Christ as you ppl call him was never a Christian. They said he will be called a Nazarene and all that followed him were called Nazarenes. Paul was accused to be a pestilent fellow of the Sect of the Nazarenes. That is the group the Messiah and all his disciples follow and practiced. They were black men with dreads and were zealous for keeping God's commands. You need bible verse? Rome gave christianity bro

The Messiah was never called Jesus. The religion during his day was Judaism but he was a Hebrew. Judaism us a broken version of Hebrew. If you go to palestine or ask any of them about Jesus, they may stone the person to death. There was no one with such name and the reason they will never call any of their children such name. The letter "J " became relevant 500yrs ago and the story of Messiah is about 2000+ years now. Where then did they get the letter J and turn the name to Jesus. Rome change that name after they murdered him and killed his disciples. They burnt down the library of Alexander the great in Egypt and killed anyone who knew the truth. After some years they added things the scripture and changed the name of the Messiah to Jesus from one of the greek gods Zeus. Do you now see the reason many of you see a white man with blue eyes in your visions? That's mind control. You want me to surrender my life to an impostor who never looked like you. The Bible says you are created in the image of your God. How do you look like the person? The Bible says we should look into Abraham our father and Sarah our mother, they were created from the soil or pit or ground which can either be black or brown not white. If doesn't look like you then He is not your God.

I can go on and on and scatter all that lies told you all 2000yrs ago. Their are many ppl who don't go to that your churches or call that ofeke name you ppl pray with but they are far righteous and holy than you all. The time for correction will be one whether you believe it or not. You can see that you are the one blind cos you don't know even half the lies that they used to brainwash and control your ancestors 2000+ years ago. I believe in the Most High God and also believe He has a son but no where did he call his name Jesus. Names He called himself are Man from above-Emmanuel....Mmanu Ele/elu in your tongues. Light of God to the world...Ihe-Chi-Uwa in your tongues. The true meaning of the name could also be decided in your tongues. The name Jesus doesn't have meaning in any of them. Unlearn all the lies you have been taught and the truth will come to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Adeboye Visits The Family Eunice Olawale Who Was Murdered While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.