Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash (53286 Views)

Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) / Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Microwhy: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whoever loves Tiger wood and knows anyone who has access to him right now should show him love by leading him to JESUS Christ.

I Repeat! Whoever, allover the World that has access to tiger wood or knows someone that has access to Him should ensure that someone who is Saved leads him to JESUS Christ..

That's the Greatest and Most Needful.
Who is deceiving you guys about Jesus christ and salvation?
A religion is perfected for you to worship your God and have everlasting eternal life in paradise. It teaches:-
How to worship your God,
How to praise your God,
How to seek refuge in him,
How to attain eternal salvation,
How to request and invoke for personal needs etc.
But you guys choose to stay halfway and be expecting miracles.
Sincerely whenever I see Christian folks talk about religion, I am always surprise. Some will go to the extent of going to church in the night and comeback in the morning.
I know religion is a very sensitive something but you guys should stop behaving like as if you're truly saved. Go open you eyes man!
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by InvertedHammer: 4:03am On Feb 24, 2021
chatinent:

How can one lead him to Jesus?

/
By offering him the Coolaid of delusion.

/
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by meobizy(f): 4:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Drinking and driving is not advisable. Sha, he has won records and is rich. He has no problem. His children are covered.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Zenithpeak(m): 4:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Tiger Woods crashed into the woods.....

I saw it on CNN and I felt so bad for him because, this is another major setback for his career, especially the golf tourney coming up in April. Well, he has history of coming back bigger and better in his career.
I wish quick recovery and a triumphant career return.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by ofiko123(m): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2021
Wishing him quick and safe recovery...
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Benwallt(m): 4:33am On Feb 24, 2021
They are going to kill this guy las las. One frustrated desendant of Eve wants all he gat, all he ever worked for.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Kingzjayzee: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Whoever loves Tiger wood and knows anyone who has access to him right now should show him love by leading him to JESUS Christ.

I Repeat! Whoever, allover the World that has access to tiger wood or knows someone that has access to Him should ensure that someone who is Saved leads him to JESUS Christ..

you always have a way of infusing the gospel into everything. How u take dey do am?

1 Like

Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Dondominion: 4:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Don't misconstrued him, this is when he needs Christ most. Thank God he's still breathing he can reconcile with his creator now because nobody knows the space of time given unto him to do that. Remember Gbenga adeboye, not everybody could have such opportunity. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by riches4me(m): 5:37am On Feb 24, 2021
He definitely leading a reckless life. Where was he coming from at that time, orgy party?
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Jollofsaidarice: 5:39am On Feb 24, 2021
Quick recovery chamap
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Jakumo(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Those curving, cliff-side roads in the exclusive Palos Verdes Peninsula are NOT to be driven at speed in a SUV. The high center-of-gravity that is characteristic of ALL SUV vehicles, makes them singularly unsuited for fast driving along winding roads.

If Tiger loved the thrill of speed while negotiating tight turns, he should have been driving a Porsche 911, but even then, any single miscalculation on a hairpin turn, could spell calamity.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2021
Something does not add up, he should have walked out of this with no scratches

Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Jakumo(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Something does not add up, he should have walked out of this with no scratches

Speed is the culprit. Never speed any SUV through a section of road that curves and winds. As for the injuries suffered, even the most advanced air bag systems can be rendered much less effective, in a high speed, tumbling crash. Without his seat belt on as it was, Tiger would have been ejected on impact, thereby losing his life.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Revolva(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2021
this man is going thru a lot since that evil bitch left him
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Cousin9999: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Something tells me the car manufacturer may end up being sued.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by FX(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Get well soon Tiger Wood. That damage car will soon land in Nigeria
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2021
FX:
Get well soon Tiger Wood. That damage car will soon land in Nigeria

1. It's not any of our popular brands

2. It is shrouded in a lot of controversies, the manufacturer will rather collect it back and have it replaced with a brand new unit. Already as it is, it has gained free advertisements from the crash that didn't result in tigers death.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by ShoeShineGuy: 8:24am On Feb 24, 2021
fergie001:

Bloomberg

Statement from Tiger Woods' agent, Mark Steinberg

SOURCE

Statement from the Sheriff's Department

LA County Sheriffs

Eldrick "Tiger" Woods was also involved in a car crash near his Windermere Home, which left him seriously hurt in November 2009.

This guy and troubles sha.. Like 5 and 6.. It's well of!
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Perfectsouth(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2021
what brought castigating woman into this now? Try to use your senses naw.. Do you think all divorce is because of cheating? Wood might still be in love with that woman.. Not everyone let go easily..
I made a very simple and sincere statement and you just have to twist it because of your twisted mindset
BRATISLAVA:

Always looking for ways to castigate women.

Are you familiar with his cheating scandals with nannies and everything that has legs? Or you want to be selectively sentimental and post dumb things for silly men to like?
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by BRATISLAVA: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Perfectsouth:
what brought castigating woman into this now? Try to use your senses naw.. Do you think all divorce is because of cheating? Wood might still be in love with that woman.. Not everyone let go easily..
I made a very simple and sincere statement and you just have to twist it because of your twisted mindset

If you weren't castigating women, yet your comment was about women, when clearly the one in need of castigation is the drunken cheat Mr Woods. But he's a man. You wouldn't dare go in his direction.

When you love your woman, you cheat on her? Tell us something else about you.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Perfectsouth(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
oga, in a simple term, you are an illiterate... I won't say more than that until you fully understand the context in which I wrote my comment
BRATISLAVA:

If you weren't castigating women, yet your comment was about women, when clearly the one in need of castigation is the drunken cheat Mr Woods. But he's a man. You wouldn't dare go in his direction.

When you love your woman, you cheat on her? Tell us something else about you.
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by BRATISLAVA: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Perfectsouth:
oga, in a simple term, you are an illiterate... I won't say more than that until you fully understand the context in which I wrote my comment

An illiterate like yourself with bias against women, who are you kidding?

You will clearly see a man at fault and still somehow rope imaginary women into it. Isn't that the height of your illiteracy?
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by ofiko123(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wishing Tiger woods quick and safe recovery...
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Perfectsouth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
you go wail tire today.. I said
MAYBE HE IS NOT OVER HIS DIVORCE... this simple sentence could mean so many things, but in your wasp and messed up mind, you choose to go with the notion of me talking about a woman.. You lack sense bro or whomsoever you are...
You won't get a reply from me again..
BRATISLAVA:

An illiterate like yourself with bias against women, who are you kidding?

You will clearly see a man at fault and still somehow rope imaginary women into it. Isn't that the height of your illiteracy?
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by Tillatalk: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
We will not buy something that will kill us in Jesus name ���
Re: Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash by judedwriter(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Even celebrities are not spared from the evils of this world...we all need God's deliverance, rich or poor.

Wishing him soonest recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" / Naomi Osaka Becomes The Highest Paid Female Athlete In History / Iheanacho & Onyekuru Engage In A Play Fight In Cameroon (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.