Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. (438 Views)

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson / How My Wife Died Because Of My Carelessness / Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. by Marvbabs(f): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2021
Earlier last year, before the pandemic started, I was inspired to write this book by The Holy Spirit when I read the true life story of a girl who got raped by her uncle due to the fact that her mom never had her time.

Both parents were the busy type who always went out early in the Morning and arrived late in the evenings.
Her uncle, who is also her mother's brother was the only one who pays attention to her and so she always feel loved by only him and obeyed whatever he told her to do.

He raped her one evening after she had her evening bath. And after raping her, he changed from the gentle dove to a raving lion and so it was too much for the young girl to bear so she committed suicide.

The family later dissolved as the girl was the only daughter whom they got at an old age. Her father died of stroke and her mom too killed herself while her uncle ran away without traces when he heard the news.

It was so pathetic and I saw the need to write a book that enlightens mom on why they should be best friends with their daughters.
It's titled: "HOLD MY HANDS, DEAR MOM."

Read this book to know if your daughter is in danger and get tips on how you can help her out. Check out testimonials and a sneak peek into the book.��

Save your daughter from rape, read full story in the book by sending a message to 09071889756 to get your copy now @ #1500 only.
Offer valid for only a short time.

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Lovely Almost Ney Bed + Matress @ 80k Call 08068669861 / This Is How To Identify A Good Parent / What's Needed In A Yoruba Marriage Introduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.