Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts (655 Views)

Marital Rape: Indian Court Rules Against Wife Who Sued Husband For Forced Sex / A Real Life Rape Story Due To Mother's Carelessness. / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2019
My Inner thoughts on this story: This is Opinionated & not any known facts.

Rape story, things to note:

(1) This cannot be the only girl he has Raped, seems he must be already used to this & knows how it usually plays out.
- HARDENED CRIMINAL

(2) Even if the Pastor says I didn’t rape her & even if he is Honest, there would still be another problem, So was he furnicating while claiming to be a Pastor? There must have been some sort of Relationship going on.
- OFFENCE NUMBER 1

(3) Even if there was Relationship going on, It means he was having Sex with a Minor/under age girl.
- OFFENCE NUMBER 2

(4) What did the parents feel about this & why are they not speaking out, I cannot imagine my daughter being raped under my Roof & I know, UNLESS I don’t know, then fine. VIOLATING PARENTAL RULES.
- OFFENCE NUMBER 3

(5) What happened Several years ago
Did the Pastor accept raping her in the Past & was the matter settled & then She brought back old wounds?, I kind of feel this is what really happened.
- IS THIS BECAUSE HE DIDN”T PAY ENOUGH?
- JUST LIKE THE CASE OF RONALDO

(6) (Perhaps False info) This same lady raising this complain has been known to be in the Choir & slept with Choir Master - Timi Dakolo & was (allegedly) forced to marry him, Is her own hand even clean?
- IS HER HAND REALLY CLEAN?

(7) Did She & this Pastor have sex severally after the first Rape incident?
- IF YES, CAN WE THEN CALL THIS A RELATIONSHIP?
- MIGHT LEAD TO DIVORCE OF CURRENT MARRIAGE

8. Should there be Investigation on other Women this Pastor has violated?
- I have a good nudge that some other Women would have been Violated?

(9) HOW DOES PASTOR FATOYINBO WIFE FEEL NOW?
- She would be confused & devastated, whether to support her husband or the Accuser.

(10) How would the church Members feel now?, Would certainly cause an Uproar between members

Won't be commenting, Sorry!

#Pocohantas/Antibrutus
#Ishilove
#Cococoandy
#Cococandy
#Ibkayee
#CHoccolaTE
#Acidosis
#Mrsthang
#Liberalchick
#Safiaa
#Sisisioge
#PrimadonnaO
#Bukatyne
#crackhaus/Crackhouse
Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by sisisioge: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2019
What have you just spent time typing up there? Biko go and listen to her account again before forming your opinions.

By the way, yes, she had a bf who was the choir leader and got knocked up and they got married. Nothing out of ordinary there, many of the marriages you see today get started by the babe being knocked up! The issue here is that she was raped by her pastor! She was deflowered in the process! She has struggled with the turmoil for so long! Now she's decided to speak out for herself and other silenced women! There is no statute of limitation to deter ousting him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by Iogobenz(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Why did she not speak up when the man was in the gutters? undecided
So I got thinking,Timi Dakolo seems to be doing not so well these days and what better way to save the downgoing family than a LIFELINE? undecided
So they decided to come up with a scandal against the man to milk some cash.thinking the man will pay them to kill the broadcast they are doing right now.
And now this is the test run phase where you get to see how the masses respond to it and all....
Next,you threaten with more evidence with the guy knowing how catastrophic it could be based on the reaction from the test phase,he pays up.
Timi Dakolo and family are richer

Trauma my ass.
IT'S MONEY PEOPLE.
Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by Richy4(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Around the world, rape cases are treated with caution... So that one will not damage someone's reputations for nothing..
Also around the world, snakes are treated with caution... So that one will not hurriedly terminate the engendered species....

But in Nigeria, those caution were not always taken.. Even the educated ones, once they hear of rape, the accused has already been pronounced guilty even if the allegation might be false..Rape cases in Nigeria is just like spotting a thing that look like a snake.. growing up in a boarding school, when one screams snake, everyone.. Junior or Senior.. Even the major male Ajebutter..All will rush out..Some will be looking for stones, sticks..in some cases even brooms and flip-flop comes out just to kill the snake even when it was not a snake but those long blue sponge that was carelessly left by a junior after showering...

I'm not saying that rape does not occur but it should be investigated first... Do not pronounce someone guilty because a so called prominent person or media personality said so.. it could be false allegation just to trend... I remembered how a teenage Australian girl accused a good Samaritan whose car he helped fixed of indecent assault and rape.. he spent two weeks in a maximum security prison, lost his job and is on the process of divorce...
Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by Raalsalghul: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
I give this thread before 6 hours before it turns into a "Feminist-Man V Woman" battlefield.

And for those who might accuse me of contributing nothing to the topic, don't blame me, Nairaland seems too predictable these days.

1 Like

Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2019
sisisioge:
What have you just spent time typing up there? Biko go and listen to her account again before forming your opinions.

By the way, yes, she had a bf who was the choir leader and got knocked up and they got married. Nothing out of ordinary there, many of the marriages you see today get started by the babe being knocked up! The issue here is that she was raped by her pastor! She was deflowered in the process! She has struggled with the turmoil for so long! Now she's decided to speak out for herself and other silenced women! There is no statute of limitation to deter ousting him.

Its called "Opinions" for a reason Sister!

He has money, not sure he would be going to Jail in Nigeria.
Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by babyfaceafrica: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2019
their problem
Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by sisisioge: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=truthsayer009 post=79775918]

Its called "Opinions" for a reason Sister!

He has money, not sure he would be going to Jail in Nigeria. quote].

Then let's give him a run for his money. At least, let him learn to put his peepee only in permitted places. Cheers my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Story, Things To Note: My Inner Thoughts by lilmax(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
let her goan sleep joor

acting as if she's clean, she don dey knack since 15 grin

fear small girls sha

you can't even wait till a week in a relationship without them coming with the bullcrap "I was raped when I was a young girl" as if na every Nigerian guy be rapist....

As for this rape thing, they should heard to court instead of disturbing the internet

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired / Baby Shark Toy Saves Toddler’s Life In US / Dumo Cannot Bury A Father He Did Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.