Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,246 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 (48041 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Harry B Anyanwu In North Carolina, USA In 1998 / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by ipobarethieves: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2021
wink
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Advancedman(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2021
femi4:
They failed to move with time

Who told you? Do your research well.
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by frankleen6(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2021
femi4:
They failed to move with time
yeah! sure
they thought they were the king of mobile phones and can not adjust for their costumers
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
Gamer999:
My God this is beauty! She somehow looks like natasha akpoti

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
lol, anytime i hear Natasha, i remember "Natasha ashawo"

The way she was explaining it on ait (on bello thugs rough handling her) i just burst laugh
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by platido(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
For those breast...I need to suck them.
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Daum: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't dig M.I.L.F.S

But she's still got it.

Love this cougar
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by floss(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2021
michlins:
you're honest with yourself therefore your redemption is closer to home. Just a bit of beating and you will learn how to stop seeing women from sexual prism.

She worked so hard to get to the top of her career and all you see in her is sex. A little beating will heal you permanently

Is the breast not part of the human body?
Why do people see it as an offense or an object of fowl discuss when a guy tells a lady I love your breasts?... she will either think you are already having sex with her or limiting her to an object of sex.... Every part of the body has equal importance, it's the part the admirer chose to compliment. Is the part that is exposed that draws attention. But when you tell a lady you love her eyes, she will accept the compliment....Bunch of hypocrites

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Aguilar(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2021
This babe carry o
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
This was when modelling was modelling without prostitution for disguise
How did you know there was no prostitution in modelling back then? Are you assuming?
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Pickieox(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2021
diasporaman:
Finland based Diaspora Glitz Magazine posted a throwback photo of Nigerian/Finnish super model Lola Odusoga where she did a commercial for Nokia during when cell phones were introduced to us

Lola Odusoga was born on 30th June 1977 in Turku. Her father is from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria while her mother is a Finn. The ever-gorgeous model won the Miss Finland beauty contest in 1996 and went on to finish as the second-runner up at the Miss Universe competition in Las Vegas, USA. In 1997, she won the crown of Miss Scandinavia. The emergence of Lola as Finland's beauty queen in the mid-90s broke a major barrier within the immigrant community and equally changed some negative narratives associated with foreigners. Her wins triggered an influx of interracial marriages in Finland.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpah9tB-v4/?igshid=1s9f37stiq7tz
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Why are Yoruba girls more beautiful than ladies from the rest of Africa. I'm just wondering.

Please I am not a Nigerian o. I am just vibrating on this issue.

Is vibrating the right word for thinking or ejaculating?

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Citygal:

How did you know there was no prostitution in modelling back then? Are you assuming?
There is no way it would have been 100% free from it then (adults would be adults at times)

But today, people just organize it solely for prostitution, the organizers either wants an avenue to be sleeping with girls or refurbished prostitutes for the rich guys who have a thing for fornicating with pageant queens
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by RPG2020(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2021
idu1:

Nothing last forever my sis. Even iPhone will go one day.

Where is black berry now ��
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by greatness77: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
I love her breast.
hahahah this meme always got me rolling on d group
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by greatness77: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Nonexistent:
I love her breast.
hahahah this meme always got me rolling on d ground

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Zenithpeak(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2021
She's truly a paragon of beauty.
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by stupidmod3: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2021
i see bo... obs too
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by ezanafe(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2021
MrIcredible:
Nokia... The rise and fall of an incredible giant.

Yorùbá people say,

House wey dey settle, na the bastard pikin for the house never grow.

The manager of Nokia that year was a Bastąrd.

Nokia is currently bouncing back. Soon they'll be on their feet.

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Brunicekid(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2021
frankleen6:

yeah! sure
they thought they were the king of mobile phones and can not adjust for their costumers
You are very right... Assuming they moved with android phones fast, it will have paid up for them!
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
This was when modelling was modelling without prostitution for disguise

Are you sure? Swimsuits were a must then unlike now.
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by saajus: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Nokia and Blackberry shot themselves in the leg. They killed the phone market in the 90s and early 2000s. Both of them should be enjoying what Google Android is enjoying today if they had progressive Engineers.
JaneYave:
Never imagined Nokia will ever be out of vougue. classy phone then.

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
grandstar:

Are you sure? Swimsuits were a must then unlike now.
Swimsuit was only a must because they just copied the entire western modeling culture.

It wasn't a license for prostitution.

Modelling of today is a disguise for the organizers to sleep with women or help satisfy the needs of their sponsors who have a thing for fornicating with pageant girls

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Hardgun: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Her mother is Finnish ke fear first catch me o
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by walkingshadow911: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Brunicekid:
You are very right... Assuming they moved with android phones fast, it will have paid up for them!

Google was begging em to launch android os back then but they refuse. their manager then was a jerk
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
zoedew:
That thing was black and heavy banana like stuff! The battery is monstrous compared with today’s small but mighty things!
My friend's dad plucked mango with the ba3. He stoned the mango with it
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by KingMack(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Am not even looking at her..am jus looking at how technologies in the GSM and other world has evolved over the years but my country's shape is still like the 1998 Nokia mobile angry sad shocked

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by oluakin08: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2021
advert time

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, anytime i hear Natasha, i remember "Natasha ashawo"

The way she was explaining it on ait (on bello thugs rough handling her) i just burst laugh

pls say moregrin

let me search for it on youtube and laf small this morninggrin
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by OlawaleBammie: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2021
floss:

Is the breast not part of the human body?
Why do people see it as an offense or an object of fowl discuss when a guy tells a lady I love your breasts?... she will either think you are already having sex with her or limiting her to an object of sex.... Every part of the body has equal importance, it's the part the admirer chose to compliment. Is the part that is exposed that draws attention. But when you tell a lady you love her eyes, she will accept the compliment....Bunch of hypocrites

Dont mind those mumurudeens jare

if u dont want me to admire ur breast then keep them inside as our foremothers used to do, shikena!!! by doing that i wont be able to see what u comand in there.

afterall if i dont show my p*nis u wont knkw if its admirable or not.

awon oponu
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by zoedew: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2021
R2bees:
My friend's dad plucked mango with the ba3. He stoned the mango with it
Hahahahahahahahaaa cheesy
Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

pls say moregrin

let me search for it on youtube and laf small this morninggrin
It's on this nairaland thread link below Or just type Natasha Akpoti ashawo on google

https://www.nairaland.com/5543119/kogi-election-booed-me-called

Re: Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 by OyinO: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2021
michlins:
you're honest with yourself therefore your redemption is closer to home. Just a bit of beating and you will learn how to stop seeing women from sexual prism.

She worked so hard to get to the top of her career and all you see in her is sex. A little beating will heal you permanently

haaaahaaaahaa

Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji