Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian International Passport (1491 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian International Passport by Madukachase: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
I REQUEST FOR AN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND GOT THIS. I WAS TOLD ITS THE NEW INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT NOW BEEN ISSUED. BUT AM CONCERNED WITH THE ECOWAS STUFF WRITTEN ON IT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLEARIFY THINGS. HOPE I CAN TRAVEL TO EUROPE WITH THIS?

Re: Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2021
This is an ECOWAS passport. You can only travel to west african countries with it.
Re: Nigerian International Passport by mozes01(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2021
TheBanker23:
This is an ECOWAS passport. You can only travel to west african countries with it.

OP that's the new e passport. u can only get this type in Abuja Lagos n porthacourt for now.

abt the ecowas emblazed on it. its a reminder of the visa free agreement with other ecowas country ...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian International Passport by mozes01(m): 1:07am On Feb 24, 2021
kindly take this post down coz ur PPT number is there for the world to see.
Re: Nigerian International Passport by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2021
mozes01:

shut up if you don't know what you are saying.

OP that's the new e passport. u can only get this type in Abuja Lagos n porthacourt for now.

abt the ecowas emblazed on it. its a reminder of the visa free agreement with other ecowas country ...

Still trying to figure out why you must be vulgar and verbally wild to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian International Passport by recievesense: 4:40am On Feb 25, 2021
mozes01:
kindly take this post down coz ur PPT number is there for the world to see.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian International Passport by Ikenga12: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
mozes01:

shut up if you don't know what you are saying.

Is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport?I made a terrible mistake on my data while doing my passport.
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and it's currently lost.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls someone should explain to me.
Re: Nigerian International Passport by mozes01(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ikenga12:

Is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport?I made a terrible mistake on my data while doing my passport.
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and it's currently lost.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls someone should explain to me.

It is retained.

Anyone who has done his/her passport from 2007 till date will have to apply for a change of data if u have anything u want to alter. Plus u can't apply using different details from the 1st one u did, if u try doing it, u will waste ur money. And change of data can only be done in Abuja .not anywhere again. Only Abuja SHQ of immigration..
Re: Nigerian International Passport by Ikenga12: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
mozes01:

It is retained.

Anyone who has done his/her passport from 2007 till date will have to apply for a change of data if u have anything u want to alter. Plus u can't apply using different details from the 1st one u did, if u try doing it, u will waste ur money. And change of data can only be done in Abuja .not anywhere again. Only Abuja SHQ of immigration..
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In New Zealand / Dont Cry For Me Nigeria / How There Anybody Here Who Live In Jamaica?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.