Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary (422 Views)

Ecobank Debited Me After Crediting Me My Refund From Aliexpress / Airtel Charged Me 50 Naira For Sms Without Sending Any Sms / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary by Luiz7: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2021
I did a transfer on the Quickteller website from my GTB master card to my First Bank prepaid card account on 12/2/2021. My GTB account was debited for N12,000 and up till now, Quickteller has not credited my FirstBank account.

I contacted them and they claimed the issue had to do with FirstBank delaying crediting my account - an excuse that seemed ridiculous to me.

To clear the doubt, I picked my phone and called FirstBank customer service.

My people, I got the shock of my life when the FirstBank customer support bluntly told me that my transfer was not forwarded to them and that I had to go back and query Quickteller about it.

It's two weeks after, and Quickteller has neither sent the money to the beneficiary nor refunded me. The worst part is that they marked the transaction successful for the money they never sent. Can you imagine that?

My Nairaland family, help me call out these Quickteller guys to release my money. I hustle hard for my money and I won't let this slide.

Oga lalasticlala, abeg help your boy and help me move this post to the front page.
Re: How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary by meezynetwork(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Ok na
Re: How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary by Alphamale101(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2021
E don happen your money e have enter voice mail

Ihe nka o rice
Re: How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary by Dayoebe(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2021
Huzzle for another money.
Repeat that process, it will be successful this time around
Re: How Quickteller Debited Me Without Sending The Money To The Beneficiary by Luiz7: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
Update: The issue has been corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Email Address Databases ( For Your Effective Email Marketing ) / Today In History: Focus On General Sani Abacha / Princess Seduced Baba Ijesha, Went Naked Before Him Severally – Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.