Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. (523 Views)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by Emmac433: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2021
I didn't do it for cash- Lady who tattooed reality TV star, Ka3na 's name on her thigh speaks

Earlier today, the BBNaija star berated the young lady. She opined that there are better ways fans can show love to their favorite celebrities instead of getting a tattoo of them on their body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3eDkchYISU

Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by Vikinatty(f): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2021
Hmm, if u didn't do it for money then u did it to get the other one. there is always two options
Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by OkuFaba(m): 3:08am On Feb 24, 2021
The initial plans for the tattoo has failed,
Na cry she go dey cry now as she no cashout with this format
Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by Dayoebe(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2021
mission failed
cry me a river
Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2021
The problem here is not drawing a Tattoo of your favourite celebrity.

When Justin Bieber reigned in the US , it was not uncommon to see high school and college girls draw the "Beliber" tattoo. The tattoo was drawn so that when they buy tickets to his show or visit him in the studio, they'll take photographs with him or have his autograph on his CDs they have purchased.

Most of the people who draw tattoos of celebrities in Nigeria do so because they also love the celebrity. The Nigerian celebrities who think love could only be bought by money started the culture of paying their fans for drawing tattoos. Those who cannot pay feel threatened that a simple thank you , a photograph and a hug will not be enough to offer to someone who has chosen to have their names or faces permanently on their skins.

This makes Nigeria the only country in the world where a celebrity would be angry that a fan chooses to identify with her.

The problem is that of a country who can barely feed itself borrowing the culture of a satisfied society.
Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by LoudLord(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
The problem here is not drawing a Tattoo of your favourite celebrity.

When Justin Bieber reigned in the US , it was not uncommon to see high school and college girls draw the "Beliber" tattoo. The tattoo was drawn so that when they buy tickets to his show or visit him in the studio, they'll take photographs with him or have his autograph on his CDs they have purchased.

Most of the people who draw tattoos of celebrities in Nigeria do so because they also love the celebrity. The Nigerian celebrities who think love could only be bought by money started the culture of paying their fans for drawing tattoos. Those who cannot pay feel threatened that a simple thank you , a photograph and a hug will not be enough to offer to someone who has chosen to have their names or faces permanently on their skins.

This makes Nigeria the only country in the world where a celebrity would be angry that a fan chooses to identify with her.

The problem is that of a country who can barely feed itself borrowing the culture of a satisfied society.

Gbayi
Re: I Didn't Do It For Cash - Lady Who Tattooed Ka3na 's Name On Her Thigh Speaks. by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2021
LoudLord:

Gbayi
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Smart Way Of Dealing With Rats In Your House. / A Die-hard Lady Fan Tattoos Her Favorite Artiste, Mayokun, On Her Stomach / Tonto Dikeh Pregnant For Sugar Daddy|tiwa Savage Pregnant For Obama BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.