Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance (1076 Views)

Papilo Kanu Nwankwo Has Just Break A New Ground / Man Has Just Two Password Guesses Left To Access His £180m Bitcoin Account / Help! All The Money In My UBA Account Has Just Been Stolen Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2021
If you're here. Then you're drove with the thread title.

That is exactly what gives a freelancer sales. Using the right technical terms, or compelling statement to get your client convinced of your expertise.

This thread is basically on Fiverr freelancing. What you need to know, how to start and what to avoid. No tricks but there are tips.

Lead us not into paid class or course. This is important to know that everything here is free and easy to grab.

Fiverr is a freelance platform to render services(seller) to someone that needs solution (buyer).

Each service you provide is called gig. As a new seller, you can add up to 5 gigs.
And a gig can either be in one package(Basic) or three packages(Basic , Standard , Premium)

As a seller of service(s), you have a wide range of service to provide.

You are a buyer if you want a service. And you need to create a buyer job request or search for service seller to get your job done.

A buyer account can as well be a seller account. But using them differently is the best.

After buyer job done and deliver, Fiverr will mark it done and pay in 14 days. The top rated sellers get their pauy in 7 days.

Withdrawal of funds can either PayPal, payoneer or bank transfer .

How much can you make on Fiverr? My first job was won through buyer request - 122$. While my first withdrawal is unknown***

I will continue tomorrow.
You Like the simplicity? Hold on for more coming tomorrow.

Before tomorrow, go get canva .com free account ready.

Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Continuation
Before you register on Fiverr. Few things to note.

You need a laptop or set your phone chrome browser to desktop version to create an outstanding gig.

What niche do you prefer to work/sell?
Well there are many niche to consider but not all niche are trending and receives much buyer order.

How do you know the trending niche?
Quite simple. Go on Fiverr, search any skill/niche gig service you think you can handle. Like technical writing, WordPress...

From the result on the first page and second page, check each gig to see the number of review on level 1 sellers and new sellers, they determined the trending of the niche.
Next is to check the orders in queue.
More they they are means trending gig.

With the above, you should know what service is trending.

If you're less skill in these niche, worry less, you can outsource to professionals at a considerable fee.

Let's move on.
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Get your gig image and video ready on canva .com

Do a simple text like the one in the image below and add Fiverr icon(download online and upload on canva) to the design. Why? Some buyers sees it as credibility.

After adding the text. Click on background color of your design.

And select animation from the option tools.

Done. Download and chose mp4 as file type.
Also download again and choose PNG as file type.

That way. You have both video and image of your gig.

2 Likes

Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Yaxmax1: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
shocked hmm
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2021
I was unable to update cus I was banned and that pull the morale.

Here I'm back but not fully back.

Shall we?

1 Like

Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Sammyscool(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2021
Yes boss
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Adenich01: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
I have multiple foreign fiverr buyer Accounts with me!
Come 09032862150
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Check YouTube to learn how to design with canva.
When you're pretty good. Go on Fiverr to create an optimized gig for it.
Watch to see the result.
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by AmeLonRo(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2021
I tried withdrawing to my PayPal last week and the transaction failed many times. It's a biz PayPal account that shoukd receive and pay out. What is wrong and what can I do?
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
AmeLonRo:
I tried withdrawing to my PayPal last week and the transaction failed many times. It's a biz PayPal account that shoukd receive and pay out. What is wrong and what can I do?

I answered this already on my other thread
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Mikocake(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Maskyy:
Check YouTube to learn how to design with canva.
When you're pretty good. Go on Fiverr to create an optimized gig for it.
Watch to see the result.

Good day sir

Can I use the canva on phone?
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Mikocake:

Good day sir

Can I use the canva on phone?
Sure
Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by AmeLonRo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks. I have made less than 200 USD on Fiverr using my writing, helping people with assignments, editing skills in July. Honestly, I am happy. So one can truly earn online??

Maskyy:

I answered this already on my other thread

1 Like

Re: This Dream Has Just Become Real… Fiverr freelance by Maskyy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
How is your Fiverr journey? Yeah. There are new tricks and niche to follow now. Keep updating yourself pal

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results / How An Edo State corper Went From 33k to 180k/Month! / What Investment Can I Venture Into With 5million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.