Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. (1482 Views)

Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner / When Did You Buy Your First Car And How Much Was It? / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by savagefinder: 3:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Hello everybody,
I'm in search of my first car to purchase, I have a budget of about 5-5.5m, I want to get something that has a bit of elegance and doesn't develop faults that much, I've heard of the mercedes e350 2011-2012 and the Honda accord 2017 Ex-L models.. I'm not a fan of Toyota because there designs don't appeal to me that much but please I would need your advise and if possible a trusted seller I can get my car from and delivered to me..
Thanks
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by Ynix(m): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2021
I know someone trustworthy who is into car sales, visa and travels. Chat me up on 08089456258 so I can give you his number
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by TPound(m): 8:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Ynix:
I know someone trustworthy who is into car sales, visa and travels. Chat me up on 08089456258 so I can give you his number

I can be your car plug.
My profile speaks for me
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by Spy1234: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello. I can advise you to buy a truck and start your own business. For example, to make it rental trucks. My brother bought a used truck last year at this catalog https://www.truck1.co.uk/used/trucks/livestock-trucks and make good money. By the way, there are many different models and brands. There are MAN, Mercedes, DAF and others. Prices are low plus a large selection of countries and dealers. I'm sure this is a good idea.
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by ITbomb(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2021
With that price range, get a Benz, if you later change your mind about Toyota, get a Lexus
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by nurey(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2021
savagefinder:
Hello everybody,
I'm in search of my first car to purchase, I have a budget of about 5-5.5m, I want to get something that has a bit of elegance and doesn't develop faults that much, I've heard of the mercedes e350 2011-2012 and the Honda accord 2017 Ex-L models.. I'm not a fan of Toyota because there designs don't appeal to me that much but please I would need your advise and if possible a trusted seller I can get my car from and delivered to me..
Thanks

Hyundai AZERA
Luxury
Elegance
Reliable

if you don't wanna use everyday road vehicles, if not just buy the Accord EX-L or check out the camry XSE looks good on the outside too
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by savagefinder: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2021
nurey:

Hyundai AZERA
Luxury
Elegance
Reliable

if you don't wanna use everyday road vehicles, if not just buy the Accord EX-L or check out the camry XSE looks good on the outside too
Thanks man, I just checked out the car and it looks good and solid plus has almost all I liked on the Honda and looks like it would be cheaper for maintenance compared to the Mercedes.. I will make more research on the car.. Thanks very much
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by Samad805(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
savagefinder:

Thanks man, I just checked out the car and it looks good and solid plus has almost all I liked on the Honda and looks like it would be cheaper for maintenance compared to the Mercedes.. I will make more research on the car.. Thanks very much

I have an extremely clean and sharp faultless one month reg 2013 upgraded to 2017 Honda Accord full Ex-l for sale...u can check my ads for more details
Re: Please I Need your advice On My First Car To Purchase. by kassooor: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello. Many vehicle owners do not think that the door may slam due to a person sitting inside the car, especially a child. If you do not have a second key, an experienced technician must open the vehicle, because you yourself cannot cope. This guys will help you auto locksmiths Melbourne .In no case should it be done on its own. Then you will have another problem.

(1) (Reply)

Best Foreign Used Car For 5 Million Naira / Car Battery Runs Down After Changing Engine Fan To Manual. / See This! The 2020 Ford Explorer Comes With Self Sealing Tyres!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.