Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Police Hate Each Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Police Hate Each Others (374 Views)

Police PRO Explains Why Police Patrol Vans Always Look Dirty And Scattered / The Real Reason Why Police Ask For Your ID Cards / Why Police Killed Lukman In Ihima, CP Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Police Hate Each Others by Fchristo(m): 6:28am On Feb 24, 2021
I went to a place with my police friend and he entered a Chemist to buy drugs and met the Chemists selling dramadol to some boys and he(The police) arrested them but they over powered him and beat him and I seriously, so we ran to the station just for his colleagues to refuse to join us to go back and arrest the people uptill date saying he never informed the authority before going to the chemist hence it is illegal. My phones and moneys were taken by those boys. What can I do

1 Like

Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by Jerryherd: 6:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Your Police friend should have reported to NDLEA
Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by Fchristo(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
Your Police friend should have reported to NDLEA
Abi
Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by Bolaji26(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2021
They didn't teach them d spirit of one body and course mate spirit during training unlike the military guys that's why if na military guys things like dis happened too, they quickly get mobilize.
Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by ena5four(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
grin bro, so u get police as a friend grin congratulation o grin
More Premium Suffering And Tears Loading grin grin grin
Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by Fchristo(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2021
Bolaji26:
They didn't teach them d spirit of one body and course mate spirit during training unlike the military guys that's why if na military guys things like dis happened too, they quickly get mobilize.

You're right
Re: Why Police Hate Each Others by Fchristo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
ena5four:
grin bro, so u get police as a friend grin congratulation o grin

More Premium Suffering And Tears Loading grin grin grin

I tire oh

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kill One Traveller, Injure Two In Osun / Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Beheading A 2-year-old Boy In Ogun / How Scammers Rob Your Bank Accounts With Your Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.