Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Scammers Rob Your Bank Accounts With Your Sim Cards - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Scammers Rob Your Bank Accounts With Your Sim Cards (376 Views)

Tokunbo Afikuyomi: How Scammers Hacked My Phone, Defrauded My Friends / How Scammers Defrauded Me Of ₦‎4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Scammers Rob Your Bank Accounts With Your Sim Cards by Newstractor: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Ever wondered how scammers access the money in your bank accounts when they get hold of your sim cards without necessarily needing any info from you?

Fraudsters are liable to get your name, date of birth, BVN, address, and bank pieces of information which they can use to penetrate into your bank if they get hold of your sim card.

Most scammers might even go as far as applying for loans on your bank account or defraud other related people leaving the victim with debts.

Read more >>> https://www.newstractor.com.ng/how-scammers-rob-your-bank-accounts-with-your-sim-cards-338

(1) (Reply)

#longwalktofreedom- In Honor Of 67 Blacks Killed On 21-3-1960 In South Africa / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Again In Oyo, Killed A Farmer In His Farm / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.