Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others (9027 Views)

Zamfara Approves Death Penalty For Informants, Bandits, Others / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Politicians Funding Bandits, Others — Air Force Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by tolexy007(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2021
dialogue ? or bombardment. cos I dont realy understand the agitation of this so called bandit

1 Like

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Vinstel: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2021
You shoot and kill unarmed peaceful protesters and dialogue with bandits. Leaders with upside down brains

2 Likes

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Whoube99(f): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Neymessi:
Good morning everyone, please I need financial assistance, no amount is too small. God will surely open a great door for you before d end of this month.
3117590637 first bank

Oga stop begging, just turn ya self into an armed group, na government go dey beg you with millions sef!

2 Likes

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by gulfer: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Let's not kid ourselves, Nigerian Government can't protect us, they are utterly useless

[s]If dialogue which is very very wrong would mean a permanent end to insecurities then let's give it a trail
[/s]

I kid you not angry angry angry
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by tsephanyah(f): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2021
content208:
These guys are setting bad precedence. They are encouraging tsephanyah and his gang of murderers to thrive.

It has become so bad that tsephanyah has lost every sense of humanity to rejoice over the aimless murder perpetrated by his Fulani tribe.

He brazenly declared that he is proud of the aimless murder perpetrated by his Fulani tribe.

tsephanyah is morally dead. If all fulanis are like him, then the Fulani tribe is a bad tribe, a tribe that should never be allowed to live among humans.

tsephanyah is an off shoot of buhari's bad, segmental, bias leadership.
Read this speech you might understand why

Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter – with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It's a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?[16
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Gamezi(m): 7:00am On Feb 24, 2021
As some people who wake up early morning to huzzle and look for better life, goto school and make a future plan, invest on little earning for their betterment, yet someone will wake up and decide to be killing innocent souls and kidnap for ransoms

Evils spread on the land like wildfire
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2021
When will they talk with me?
Or do I need to carry people inside bush before they know I have something to say
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by adecz: 7:02am On Feb 24, 2021
APC wants to form coalition govt
with bandits & boko haram...

Sai Baba!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by capitalzero: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/News/NGF-considers-talks-with-bandits-others

I have said it in many occasions. Our leaders have low intellectual capacity to govern us.
Who are the bandits ? It is more easy to dialogue with ipob and ethnic militant groups because they have central leadership. Bandits are scattered nationwide .
If bandits would be negotiated with, then, our prisons should be emptied. How could murders be given amnesty petty criminals would be incarcerated.

2 Likes

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by ibuildstuff(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2021
capitalzero:

I have said it in many occasions. Our leaders have low intellectual capacity to govern us.
Who are the bandits ? It is more easy to dialogue with ipob and ethnic militant groups because they have central leadership. Bandits are scattered nationwide .
If bandits would be negotiated with, then, our prisons should be emptied. How could murders be given amnesty petty criminals would be incarcerated.
Are our leaders from Spain?
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Neymessi: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2021
Whoube99:

Oga stop begging, just turn ya self into an armed group, na government go dey beg you with millions sef!
it's not funny my brother, things hard
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by content208: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
Read this speech you might understand why

Our strength consists in our speed and in our brutality. Genghis Khan led millions of women and children to slaughter – with premeditation and a happy heart. History sees in him solely the founder of a state. It's a matter of indifference to me what a weak western European civilization will say about me. I have issued the command – and I'll have anybody who utters but one word of criticism executed by a firing squad – that our war aim does not consist in reaching certain lines, but in the physical destruction of the enemy. Accordingly, I have placed my death-head formation in readiness – for the present only in the East – with orders to them to send to death mercilessly and without compassion, men, women, and children of Polish derivation and language. Only thus shall we gain the living space (Lebensraum) which we need. Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?[16

No, your so-called strength is in spilling the blood of unarmed people, women and children. Your tribe has zero honor and dignity. You have lost every sense of humanity.

By saying that your tribe is proud of murder, you are simply saying that your entire tribe is only composed of aimless murderers.

If this is so, then you are saying the Fulani tribe is a tribe not fit to live among humans. You are saying your tribe is lower than Wild animals.

1 Like

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Wazirinjos12(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2021
The governors want to make banditry a lucrative business in their various states. What will make me an unemployed graduate not envy this? Wahala dey ooo
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

Let's not kid ourselves, Nigerian Government can't protect us, they are utterly useless

If dialogue which is very very wrong would mean a permanent end to insecurities then let's give it a trail

Only that it cannot. It has not helped in Katsina or zamfara and it certainly will not help in this case. That's because even if you want to dialogue with criminals, you have to coerce them to the table either with force or money.
That said, Bello wants to guys decimated. He's said it a long time and visited the president more than thrice to ask for a military aid on the forests only for the president to play dumb on the matter. He is still terribly pissed and you can see him tactically calling fg out. So you can see why dialoguing with those bandits will be really difficult.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by capitalzero: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Are our leaders from Spain?
No, from Italy.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Angelfrost(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

If dialogue which is very very wrong would mean a permanent end to insecurities then let's give it a trail

Dialogue, amnesty, cash gifts, etc, will merely open the doorway for more "terrorist groups" to spring up in more parts of the nation.

There is a reason why nations like Russia, China, America, etc, don't negotiate with terrorists, except in secrecy.

Your leaders are merely enabling terrorism on a larger scale either deliberately or inadvertently. Either way, things will get far worse in future.

There is only one way out of insecurity and terrorism: High Security and Economic growth!!! This is what these imbeciles ought to be doing instead of chasing shadows!
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by tsephanyah(f): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2021
content208:

No, your so-called strength is in spilling the blood of unarmed people, women and children. Your tribe has zero honor and dignity. You have lost every sense of humanity.

By saying that your tribe is proud of murder, you are simply saying that your entire tribe is only composed of aimless murderers.

If this is so, then you are saying the Fulani tribe is a tribe not fit to live among humans. You are saying your tribe is lower than Wild animals.
But humans are Wild Animals, the Wildest. I don't understand what you are blabbing on about. There are no rules understand this and you will wake up
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by soloehis(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Jerryherd:

same thing buhari led administration did with bokoharam..what is the fate of Nigerians today on bokoharam? They are still pampered.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:
As you are having a plan of talking to bandits, don't forget to include Ipob and Niger Delta militants.

Those 2 concerns are more legit than what bandits and BH are demanding for

The fact is those who are pushing this option of dialogue are mostly those with political aspirations for 2023 like Fayemi. There are some governors who actually favour a hardline approach like the Niger state gov and even Elrufai but they can't be vocal now due to the body language from aso rock.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by GOVERNMENT2: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:
As you are having a plan of talking to bandits, don't forget to include Ipob and Niger Delta militants.

YOU ARE BATTLING WITH INCONSISTENCY
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by ibuildstuff(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2021
capitalzero:

No, from Italy.
Ok o, I thought they were from Nigeria.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by mrkings84(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian government is the real definition of scum.
You dialogue with bandits, terrorists, killer herdsmen, boko Haram, kidnappers etc but use guns via the army, navy and police to dispers and kill unarmed civilians.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Crypto4life: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2021
lolzzz...it has com to the level where govt have to beg start begging criminals! Nigeria is a huge patch of rubbish.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by solanke247(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2021
Na wa ooo.....

Anyways visit www.baudspacewarehouse.ng for varieties of stuffs
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by content208: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2021
tsephanyah:
But humans are Wild Animals, the Wildest. I don't understand what you are blabbing on about. There are no rules understand this and you will wake up

Yeah. That's why your tribe destroyed people's farms with impunity because there are no rules

That's why your tribe rape and murder women and children because there are no rules

You openly declare that your tribe should not be allowed to live among humans. You show us that your tribe is a bunch of barbarians belonging to the 11th century.

You declare that the next Fulani man we meet on the street should be seen as a murderer since your tribe's only language is aimless murder, according to you.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by payloader(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2021
I bet 90 percent of NLers here voted for this evil regime's second tenure, when clearly, the first was a monumental error. I just hope you won't make a third "mistake" in 2023, especially those of you from the Fulani domesticated West. Bunch of mewling cowards.
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by viralinfo: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2021
From the beginning i new this was thier plan
...Now they want to give extremist no sorry bandit money to buy land and cow..hahahhah..this guys they are not interested in cows..wait ooo have you or anybody ever heard that bandit has ever kill fulani cow herder who spend most of thier time in bush? THE ANSWER IS NO..boko haram dat what they are..BHfoot soldier, thier aim is to raise fund and send it to thier leader for weapon purchase..everyone better gt your guns cause vry soon.....this bandits stays bush for months and recruit new member and train then..
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by cherriton12: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Viral World News, Gossip, Entertainment, Technology, Business, Politics, World News, Middle East, US News, UK News, Asian News, European News, African News, Latin American & General News.

Monogamy:

Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by Monogamy: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
YOU ARE BATTLING WITH INCONSISTENCY

You like talking to yourself too much...

Hope you understand what it means
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by zeyt: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2021
Bunch of pathetic governors. Dialogue instead of looking for away to eliminate bandits
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by GOVERNMENT2: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Monogamy:

You like talking to yourself too much...

Hope you understand what it means
HELINUES TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS
Re: NGF Considers Talks With Bandits, Others by EagleNest(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2021
bandit
/ˈbandɪt/
noun
a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.

Above is dictionary definition of bandit. But in Nigeria it is okay to negotiate with this same people, but punish those that protested with placards. Hmmmnnn, I smelt sth not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦20 Billion Fund: Kogi Government Gives EFCC 48 Hours To Retract Statement / General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / How Did EFCC Get The Key To This Safe? - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.