Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman (37255 Views)

Fayemi Bows Out As NGF Chairman, Lauds Osinbajo For Leadership Skills / Tambuwal Takes Over From Fayemi As NGF Chairman / APC SW Aspirants Make Progress, Narrow Consensus To Fayemi, Tinubu, Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by DeLinguaMan: 3:24pm On May 23, 2019
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Peter Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the emergence of Governor Kayode Fayemi as the new Chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF).

Fayose in his reaction via his Twitter handle congratulated Fayemi on the new development, adding that it is a well deserved feat for the governor and the people of Ekiti State.

He wrore, “I congratulate Gov Kayode Fayemi on his appointment and elevation as Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF). It is well deserved for you and the entire people of Ekiti. Politics will come and go, but Ekiti State will remain eternal.

“Once again, you have my best wishes.”

Igbere TV had earlier reported how Nigeria Governors under the auspices of the Governors Forum gathered on Wednesday to unanimously endorse Fayemi as their new Chairman and Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State as the Vice-chairman for a two-year tenure.

http://igberetvnews.com/709223/just-in-fayose-reacts-to-fayemis-emergence-as-ngf-chairman/

L

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Aonkuuse(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2019
So this man has repented like seriously. I miss his off point criticisms

51 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by coolcharm(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
Ajayi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by coolcharm(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
Ajayi! Who your best wishes help?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by IamPatriotic(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2019
Fayoseee, the former critic of President Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by rusher14: 4:24pm On May 23, 2019
grin

He's been humbled.

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by seunmsg(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2019
Fayose the loud mouth. Even Temitemi1 and other wailers that hailed him to defeat have all forgotten about him. Dude is now very lonely and humble. No time to spew trash again. Hopefully, the judiciary will speed up his case so that he can finally get the judgement he deserves.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Elnino4ladies: 5:37pm On May 23, 2019
He had no choice than to congratulate Fayemi

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Fayose the loud mouth. Even Temitemi1 and other wailers that hailed him to defeat have all forgotten about him. Dude is now very lonely and humble. No time to spew trash again. Hopefully, the judiciary will speed up his case so that he can finally get the judgement he deserves.
Hailed him to defeat? Hahahahaha.. I just pity those whose life has been shaped or damaged for what they read here not knowing that most people here are just kindergarten potty trained kids like yourself.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by seunmsg(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2019
frankyychiji:
[s]Hailed him to defeat? Hahahahaha.. I just pity those whose life has been shaped or damaged for what they read here not knowing that most people here are just kindergarten potty trained kids like yourself[/s].

You’re definitely one of the people that hailed him to defeat. He was running his mouth all over the place against PMB while Ekiti State was bleeding under his watch. The defeat PDP suffered in Ekiti State is a personal loss to Fayose.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by BuhariAdvocate: 6:09pm On May 23, 2019
You're a good example of kindergarten terrorising this section. Your Submission on every topic portrait you kid.
frankyychiji:
Hailed him to defeat? Hahahahaha.. I just pity those whose life has been shaped or damaged for what they read here not knowing that most people here are just kindergarten potty trained kids like yourself.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2019
seunmsg:

You’re definitely one of the people that hailed him to defeat. He was running his mouth all over the place against PMB while Ekiti State was bleeding under his watch. The defeat PDP suffered in Ekiti State is a personal loss to Fayose.
His loss your pains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You're a good example of kindergarten terrorising this section. Your Submission on every topic portrait you kid.
Common shut up! I don't have your time today.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by seunmsg(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2019
frankyychiji:
His loss your pains.

While my post is your pain.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by jamaicabakare(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2019
Ekiti Kete to the world.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by adekolaelect(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2019
frankyychiji:
Common shut up! I don't have your time today.
simply because it don't favour your bad thought .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by frankyychiji(f): 6:45pm On May 23, 2019
adekolaelect:
simply because it don't favour your bad thought .
You have been noticed... next

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by opelopeanointin: 6:48pm On May 23, 2019
THE HOME OF QUALITY LAPTOPS…

BUY YOUR FOREIGN USED LAPTOPS AT MOST AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU CAN’T GET IN THE MARKET

These Laptops are Super clean from top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more. Buy now at affordable price.

BENEFITS YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY FROM US

- Warranty on all laptops
- Very good hours of battery life
- All Laptops comes with WIFI Internet Enabled
- FREE Delivery on Selected Items & location
- FREE Original Charger

Contact us now to ORDER YOURS!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by GentleMoney: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
Nice!

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Ihutomi: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
sportsmanship good one from Mr ekiti
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by israelmao(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2019
Fayose still remains my man come rain come shine,his boldness is unmatchable and political brinkmanship is reckonable.Nothing is ever constant even heaven and earth shall pass away.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Honor10: 6:50pm On May 23, 2019
Fayose don they get sense small small, where are his nyamirin supporters?

Vice President....... yoruba
Chairman Governor's forum....... Yoruba
Speaker of the house........ Yoruba

President 2023........ Yoruba

Omoluabi ni Mi.

Some people no go sleep well tonight. lolz.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Neoteny(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2019
frankyychiji:

Kindergarten potty?

What are you, twelve?

You sound like a hormonally-unbalanced little girl just experiencing her first menstruation.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by martineverest(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2019
e pain am sha

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Derinhenz: 6:52pm On May 23, 2019
Ever since Fayose got out of rehab, he seem to be doing fine and mentally stable

FFK almost killed the guy with cocaine.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Mrsteven1: 6:53pm On May 23, 2019
Fayose my man, and congratulations to JKF
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by BlackfireX: 6:54pm On May 23, 2019
Just watch as people from the same region, who claimed they have respect insult Mr Fayose....

I never see this kind of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2019
Maturity

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2019
Fayose is begging him 'how far' grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman by frowland(m): 6:57pm On May 23, 2019
They are prepping this Fayemi for president. Haha, I just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.