Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' (31656 Views)

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Halimat04(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2021
grin OMG
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by sonofElElyon: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2021
NwekeUG:
"You're On Your Own" - Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has slammed a fan who tattooed her name on her hand, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who wondered if there's a new trend of fans tattooing the names of celebrities they love, told her fan that she is on her own and not getting more than the appreciation post she shared.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday tweeted;

"Na the new trend be this? Aunty Oyinda I just hope those ain’t permanent tattoo..Cus OYO Le wa oooo. me sef Dey find who to draw wey go dash me small thing..I love you ooo but you ain’t getting more than this very post I no Dey claim wetin I no be..IRE ooooo"

grin
NwekeUG:
"You're On Your Own" - Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday has slammed a fan who tattooed her name on her hand, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who wondered if there's a new trend of fans tattooing the names of celebrities they love, told her fan that she is on her own and not getting more than the appreciation post she shared.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday tweeted;

"Na the new trend be this? Aunty Oyinda I just hope those ain’t permanent tattoo..Cus OYO Le wa oooo. me sef Dey find who to draw wey go dash me small thing..I love you ooo but you ain’t getting more than this very post I no Dey claim wetin I no be..IRE ooooo"
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Shalommy(f): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2021
cheesy grin. Oyo naso.. Make dem come tattoo my name, joy must follow.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Proffdada: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2021
ForeThinker:
SO this DAYS na TATTOOS dey TREND

I don't like tattoos but this is neat

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Powerfly(f): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
She sef dey find person wey she go tattoo him name so she go collect raba.

If mosdii talk now dem go say he dey talk anyhow... Shebi una see Wetin him dey talk.Because one bobstupid give person one million every woman don turn tattoo to poverty alleviation scheme.

In light of this,anygirl wey go tattoo my name for her towtow slide into my DM. One one condition. I go tattoo am myself. With my glorious pen.My pen is union bank. Big strong reliable. grin

Nigerian Men are useless.. All of them.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by OyinO: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2021
VEXT:
Very ugly old woman with shapeless ass..she even get fan?

Old woman? You no go old?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by ediko5(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2021
She thinks everyone one is bobrisky.
Do you know how people are suffering to make their money? Imagine how someone will foolishly go through the stress and pains of drawing a tattoo to make money she didn't work for.
The idiot will have to think of where to get money to clean that shit.
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by pacespot(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2021
This tattooing of actress and celebrity image on the body of so called "fans" is now the new form of online begging, you tattoo someone on your body as a "fan" and you expect him or her to dole out cash for you, who is deceiving who? You are a beggar not a fan, and a beggar doesn't have right to someone's pocket
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Mjpem23(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2021
FILEBE:
The fan right now go wan go faint . Only few youths get sense for Nigeria right now. Very few. Tattooing "celeb" names on your body? Senseless and stupid.

Shut up jhor !
You think I don’t know that your cousin also tattooed Micheal Jackson for body ?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2021
[right][/right]I like this reply ma'am. let it serves as deterrence to others
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by FILEBE(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mjpem23:

Shut up jhor !
You think I don’t know that your cousin also tattooed Micheal Jackson for body ?

Your case na Psychiatrist dey study am. Where you from come?
Re: Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' by Walletnaira: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Moesha Boduong: 'I Am Young & Not Ready For Marriage' / Yemi Alade Gorgeous In Short Ankara Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.