Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom (21301 Views)

Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Respond Miyyeti Allah / Miyyeti Allah Gamble With Southern Live, Take Money From Bororo. / Miyetti Allah Reacts To 'threat' To Stop Cattle Supply To Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by tamdun: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2021
dangermouse:
we must call a spade a spade. Nigerians should rid themselves of internal aggressors about to run over the country if not checkmated. The south should equally go into livestock farming in commercial quantities.
They are already doing that, I visited a ranch in Ajase ipo in kwara state, I saw a ranch with more than 300 cows and d ranch belongs to a yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by GodisFirst: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2021
zakim:
Quit Notice: MACBAN Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom

https://dailytrust.com/quit-notice-macban-moves-to-stop-cattle-sales-to-south-threatens-to-sue-ortom-2

I support the move to stop Cow supply to South. Even cattle supply should be stopped. I decided to put Cattle and Cow together because tomorrow some one will tell us that what was said was Cow and not Cattle or vise versa. So to avoid such Kinetic and Non Kinetic approaches in Lying, I have decided to do the needful. Please let it be implemented with immediate effect. It should also be back dated to ensure its effectiveness.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by sojfarm: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2021
YES.

They can sell their cow to Niger.

So that our farmers who are into cat fish, poultry, cash crops can have rest of mind

LET US TRY IT FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLLUTED COW (THEY COW THEY HAVE HAD SEX, WITH ENCHANTMENTS)

GOOD RIDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH

ALTERNATIVE TO COW MEAT:

FISH
CHICKED
GOAT
BUSH MEAT

ETC
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by MansoryMX(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
I expect an emergency meeting in the South with our governors, traditional leaders and miyeti allah to sort out how much the Fulanis really want

Bịa! Ì ji n'aka na ụbụrụ gị na-arụ ọrụ?

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by kepstone: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2021
Me self i have stop eating cow meet long time ago.... Goat all the way, we dont need this demons leaving with us. Na them go suffer oooooooooooooo.
zeuss:
south should eat chicken and import beef from south america
it is three times cheaper than Nigerian beef
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by PecE2Make: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2021
I can't remember when last I ate cow. Na kpomo I dey eat since. We will not beg you to sell your cow
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by vicayomi: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2021
zakim:

https://dailytrust.com/quit-notice-macban-moves-to-stop-cattle-sales-to-south-threatens-to-sue-ortom-2

They should stop the selling of the cattle asap when they did not stop it ,how many Nigeria can afford to eat cattle meat now that their brother on top had made life difficult to citizens . things are cost in town.

Macban should not forget that if they did not set cattle to South , they too would not get cash from South iron sharpen iron.

we are one Nigeria and deserve to live in place of our choice but no Nigeria law permitted any man to destroy others farms, raping their girls and women, carry AK-47 to kill innocent people . when you people know about what law can do ,why can't you people encourage your members to follow the approach the law instead of using AK-47?

I have never heard macban caution their members to obey the law of the state they are but they always support the evil deed of their members. How can a man walking around with AK-47 when we are not in war zone and you said we are one Nigeria? does he see man as wild animals? if herdsmen can carry AK-47 to protect themselves that means others also have right to Carry AK-47 to protect themselves too. Them we would have this question to ask if we can all carry weapons that what is the duties of arm forces ?
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by AFONJACOW(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
Wow that will be a good idea, after I saw how they fuxck their cow I vow never to eat that their unhygienic STD infected cows, I set up a farm for my parents as pet project meant to supplies their daily needed proteins requirements, i started with 100 chicks, 4 she goats and 2 he goats to bred , I also buy 20 poult ( turkeys) and set up the farm in 20/20 ft land beside their house, i employed 2 villagers, I paid them 15k each to look after it for them, since more than 6 years now they've never use their money buy cow meat for market the daily product from their farm can feed a whole community as it stands now, i no even spent up to 400k for start up... Abeg go with ur cows we no need am
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Zetty177x: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
IamPlato:
this is even worse... Biafra and the south south are one... During the civil war both eastern and southerns were attacked by Nigeria's military.

Yorubas will never survive the Fulanis and Boko Haram

U think South South n Biafra can unite as a country? Anyway.. maybe...I didn't even know Nigeria military attacked the South South. This is heinous of them. Cos Bendel n environs were only caught up in the whole thing not that they took sides

1 Like

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by shadeyinka(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
zakim:

As if we can't eat fish!
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Onuoha1234(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Good.Stop cattle going South. It means Ñama eaters will have to go to Bauchi and that will be big business for Bauçhi.Where is BAUCHI MEAT PRODUCTS Co ñow.Frozen beef was sold in Enugu.You sit in air-conditioned office and happy herders sleep with animals in smelly forests.Iñ civilized countrys cattle is reared in RANCHES and you know. Carry out your boast immediately,.Roaming cattle menace will end.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bịa! Ì ji n'aka na ụbụrụ gị na-arụ ọrụ?

生活中不要不幸

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by UndilutedFaxt: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Every seed a person who group of persons sow, they will reap in multiple fold.
Nigeria is not ready to move forward
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by MansoryMX(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

生活中不要不幸

Are we not all miserable in this country? You better take your time!

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by samonak(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Ortom is a better governor. Suswan and his predecessors done use thuggery and godfatherism duck Benue state up. The interstates are in horrible conditions, the drivers in Benue break at least a dozen traffic rules when on the steering.. na only for Benue I done see where driver go carry 3 passengers for front. 4 for back. And 3 for boot

I'm not even gonna talk about their penchant for violence amongst the youth. Well you can't blame them for that.. farmers are known to be physically fit most times and full of energy. Plus poverty rate is alarming in that state. So it's easy to cajole the youth into paid political thuggery... and as an indigenious farming community that also means they also fight off herdsmen every now and then.

I sha hope Ortom hands over to competent governor who'll continue the progress when his rule is over.

The Past PDP governors made sure they completely wrecked that state. Even th former NAFDAC DG was from that state and yet he couldn't use his position to attract a full reconstruction of the interstate that cuts Tru his hometown- Lessel in Ushongo LGA. Well, that one no get balls right from day one.

Benue state just dey waste and to think of the potentials buried in it is pitiful.

The agricultural produce from Benue state alone, tomatoes from Gboko, yam from Zaki-ibaim, oranges melons and pork etc can sufficiently provide for the whole middle belt and southeast part of the country if optimized with mechanization but NO!!

THE GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER IMPOVERISH THE PEOPLE AND GIVE THEM PEANUTS FOR PARTAKING IN POLITICAL THUGGERY and armed crimes.

God forbid Nigeria
Tell me which Progress has Governor Ortom made in Benue state? Even Suswam's first tenure was better than the entire time Ortom has spent cumulatively. It was during Suswam's tenure that the township roads in Makurdi were constructed. Ortom claimed Akume was the one looting the state dry, that's why there was no visible development. Now Akume has been booted out, yet nothing to show! Just take a trip along Naka - Ankpa road or Otukpo. - Makurdi road you'll weep. Ortom has nothing to show for the amount of funds accrued to the state, be It monthly subvention, Paris club refund or the various bail outs.

1 Like

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by MansoryMX(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2021
UndilutedFaxt:
Every seed a person who group of persons sow, they will reap in multiple fold.
Nigeria is not ready to move forward

My brother! The negative vibes in this country is just too irritating. Na wa o! How can a small group of people who according to history are not even Nigerians be causing so much problem in an entire country?

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Heffalump(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2021
dangermouse:
we must call a spade a spade. Nigerians should rid themselves of internal aggressors about to run over the country if not checkmated. The south should equally go into livestock farming in commercial quantities.

I shed tears anytime I realize a lot of people in Nigeria don't know the evil waves of violence being planned and orchestrated by the Fulani north. Their clandestine plan cannot be imagined, and to think that somebody could do what they think is possible in this modern time is shocking. These people are just pure evil. The good thing is that they will surely crumble!

1 Like

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Trustedpro: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Thank God I dey eat any kind meat. Dog, docks, snake, pig, male goat, small rat, big rat,fowl, pigeon, lizard...I mean alligator, termite, spent layers etc.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Emitrustgod(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Taa gbafuogi dia! Asayi. Even if that your cow meat dey cure covikk-19 self. May i no see una feet @biafraland, stupid fulani the terrorists
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2021
tamdun:

They are already doing that, I visited a ranch in Ajase ipo in kwara state, I saw a ranch with more than 300 cows and d ranch belongs to a yoruba man
Good.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Bern1992(m): 9:48am On Feb 24, 2021
CandyOps:
Ortom is a better governor. Suswan and his predecessors done use thuggery and godfatherism duck Benue state up. The interstates are in horrible conditions, the drivers in Benue break at least a dozen traffic rules when on the steering.. na only for Benue I done see where driver go carry 3 passengers for front. 4 for back. And 3 for boot

I'm not even gonna talk about their penchant for violence amongst the youth. Well you can't blame them for that.. farmers are known to be physically fit most times and full of energy. Plus poverty rate is alarming in that state. So it's easy to cajole the youth into paid political thuggery... and as an indigenious farming community that also means they also fight off herdsmen every now and then.

I sha hope Ortom hands over to competent governor who'll continue the progress when his rule is over.

The Past PDP governors made sure they completely wrecked that state. Even th former NAFDAC DG was from that state and yet he couldn't use his position to attract a full reconstruction of the interstate that cuts Tru his hometown- Lessel in Ushongo LGA. Well, that one no get balls right from day one.

Benue state just dey waste and to think of the potentials buried in it is pitiful.

The agricultural produce from Benue state alone, tomatoes from Gboko, yam from Zaki-ibaim, oranges melons and pork etc can sufficiently provide for the whole middle belt and southeast part of the country if optimized with mechanization but NO!!

THE GOVERNMENT WOULD RATHER IMPOVERISH THE PEOPLE AND GIVE THEM PEANUTS FOR PARTAKING IN POLITICAL THUGGERY and armed crimes.

God forbid Nigeria

The worst thing that has ever happened to Benue is Ortom. He keeps crying when others are executing projects. He's so heartless and clueless. No payment of salaries, gratuities and even pensions for over 6years. Infrastructure is completely dead in the state.

Ortom should be compared to Nebuchadnezzar at best. He keeps pointing to performing Governors as if they are the reason for his failure.

Last time was Wike, now Bala. Next time he'll accuse Zurum of sending Boko Haram to Benue. Senseless Governor.

1 Like

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by capnies: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2021
Msnbcny:
Goat , chicken and turkey all the way, y'all are dirty for me to be eating beef.
Me and my house hold don't eat beef because of y'all stinking dirtiness. When I'm outside the shore we eat it, but seeing y'all dirty things always makes my tummy to purge, yes do us a favour and stop bringing beef in south .

We should take a decision not to eat beef just three months an you'll see humility from the rearers. I proposed boycott of beef in 2018 I was insulted by some now see the outcome. Beef is unhealthy of all the flesh we eat beef is the worst. Banning beef consumption in the south will improve our economy because many people will venture into animal husbandry and improve their lives n those of their family members; above all reduction in high blood pressure and its companion diabetes. My family stopped eatiing beef almost ten years ago. I only eat beef when it is presented in church occasions I wouldn't reject such but I keep campaigning against beef consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Na goat meat we dey chop for our house, Abeg what are they waiting for?
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by RealEzee(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2021
I can't wait for them to stop selling meat to the south

Please start from today Abeg, just start no need for much talk aboki.

Southern opportunists let's gear for another business venture ooo we go import beef now and start ranches all over as we head towards self sufficience, later we go export more than we import, how una see am?

So many meat processing options dey run my mind now ooo grin
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by nsiba: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2021
May thunder strike you down if you don't stop cow from coming to the south
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Masterclass32: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2021
This people are without conscience.

Claiming victims when they know they are the aggressors, with an agenda to take over people's lands.

Having to share a country with them seems like a curse.

Let's just restructure or break up outrightly. The one Nigeria as we have it today does nobody any good.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by adedehinbo(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2021
It's a welcome development,even poultry will gain it's strength,and people will also start rearing cows here to sell and this will create more employment down south
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2021
zeuss:
south should eat chicken and import beef from south america
it is three times cheaper than Nigerian beef

You all don't seem to understand how Nigeria works do you

Remind me again the director of custom and his region

They will impose high tax on imported poultry feed, place ban on imported beef...if it looks too political they will ask NAFDAC to declare imported beef not healthy for Nigerians consumption, NAFDAC WILL DECLARE IMPORTED poultry feeds poisonous to our birds which inturn poisons Nigerians that eat birds that was fed with these feeds

IF YOU ALL SEAT DOWN TO UNDERSTAND HOW NIGERIA WAS CONFIGURED YOU WILL LOSE HOPE ON HER INSTANTLY AND SEE WHO EVER PREACHS ABOUT ONE NIGERIA AS A CRIMINAL
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Nwibii: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2021
Daddysidhan:
Cow wey fulani dey Bleep Lols, good riddance to bad rubbish. We will have value for money with imported beefs and not the fulani cow wey waka Waka don commot sweetness from hin body.

Funny guy. grin grin grin cow wey waka waka don commot sweetness from him body grin grin
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2021
Keep your fucking cows. The south will do well without. Infact the brilliance of the south in this regard will manifest wholistically and peacefully.
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by seyz91(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2021
talk true, when last you chop cow meat last grin
mrkunlex:
Fvck you and fvck your useless cow
Re: Miyyeti Allah Moves To Stop Cattle Sales To South, Threatens To Sue Ortom by payloader(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2021
These Fulani cows are even worse than their pet cows. Can you imagine? I think that will solve the Fulani herdsmen threats, since they won't have an excuse for slaughtering farmers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / Reno Omokri Rallying For Kate Dekpe, Opens Account For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.