Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ (2200 Views)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / I Fulfilled My 2011 Campaign Promises –jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by henry101(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2011
My fellow Nigerians,
When I assumed office as the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 6th of May, 2010, I promised Nigerians I would focus attention on three key areas-a. Electoral Reform, b. Energy Security in the Niger Delta and c. Electricity Generation-The three Es.

In the Niger Delta we now have peace leading to a 20% increase in Nigeria's oil production. On Electricity Generation, we now generate power at our highest level in 10 years. And on Electoral Reform, yesterday you saw the beginning of  a free, fair and credible electoral process.

I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, purposely made a conscious decision to break with the past and use the powers of the office of the President consistently for the good of the Nigerian people and not the power elite. In eleven months I have with the help of God kept faith with the Nigerian people especially in the areas I promised to give attention to and now I ask that you keep faith with one Nigeria. GEJ
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by henry101(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2011
Respect to the current president,
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by efisher(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2011
Carry on boss!!! You are d man. Nothing do you. The best is yet to come.

Those that have branded GEJ as a weakling will hide in shame.
Fresh Air!
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Dave6: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2011
Well done Mr. Presido! We believe you! Come Saturday, Unprecedented Victory!!!
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by seal777(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Jonathan is a very good president cos of this:
He met the external reserve solid,he wil leave it weak come may 29

He met PDP in majority, wil leave them in minority come may 29.

I hope he wil remember to leave al the road maps ,biggin 20 20 20(vision), gas revolution and megawatts behind and tel those foreign companies whom he has given contracts that Buhari is unforgiven wen it comes to govt funds.

Long live Fed Rep of Nig.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by edoyad(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2011
Though the journey isn't over yet, you seem to have fulfilled your promise sir- that is pertaining to the elections.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by deor03(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2011
Kudos to Mr Jonathan in this regard !
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Justcash(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

I hope he wil remember to leave al the road maps ,biggin 20 20 20(vision), gas revolution and megawatts behind and tel those foreign companies whom he has given contracts that Buhari is unforgiven wen it comes to govt funds.

And your point is?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by onyengbu: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2011
For those dat label Gej mumu and ode, cant you see that this guy is smarter than em all.
Could there be a better campaign for him than the outcome of this election.

GEJ is the man!
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by jmaine: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

One word . . .[size=20pt] USELESS [/size]
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by seal777(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2011
Those statememts re meant for the trash as Nigerians desire a complete change.
It is too late, Joe boys time is up.

R. I. P PDP.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Justcash(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2011
seal777:

Those statememts re meant for the trash as Nigerians desire a complete change.
It is too late, Joe boys time is up.

R. I. P PDP.
Is that the reason you couldn't give him credit for allowing you to have some little bragging right? What if he decides to rig himself into the presidency? What will you do?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by abagoro(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2011
Kudos for allowing the will of the masses prevail.GEJ will forever be remembered for this
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by alexleo(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2011
God bless GEJ. Surely your victory come this saturday is indisputable. Some people are not reasoning in a balanced manner here. They talk about cpc winning in some parts of the north and acn in the south as if that is how presidential election will be. Buhari keep dreaming false.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by honeric01(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2011
Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638946.0.html

So now that its getting a little bit better, GEJ is now to be praised? when it was shaken last week, you lot said the blame should be on JEGA.

Una no dey shame?

Does GEJ have any choice not to hands off from rigging this election before? does he? if the election gets rigged, the country gets thrown into the pit of hell, so he has no option but to let JEGA do his job.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Beaf: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2011
^
Sour grapes. grin grin grin grin
GEJ, biko, you is da man!!! cool
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by efisher(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
Keep Faith With One Nigeria
by Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 7:59am.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/goodluck-jonathan/keep-faith-with-one-nigeria/210731088954534

My fellow Nigerians,

When I assumed office as the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria on the 6th of May, 2010, I promised Nigerians I would focus attention on three key areas-a. Electoral Reform, b. Energy Security in the Niger Delta and c. Electricity Generation-The three Es.

In the Niger Delta we now have peace leading to a 20% increase in Nigeria's oil production. On Electricity Generation, we now generate power at our highest level in 10 years. And on Electoral Reform, yesterday you saw the beginning of a free, fair and credible electoral process.

I, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, purposely made a conscious decision to break with the past and use the powers of the office of the President consistently for the good of the Nigerian people and not the power elite. In eleven months I have with the help of God kept faith with the Nigerian people especially in the areas I promised to give attention to and now I ask that you keep faith with one Nigeria. GEJ

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpZdfA78crM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by honeric01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
SO JEGA is not being disenfranchised from getting his due praises while the praise is being given to GEJ who is suppose to be providing us Light and roads?

What happens to this?

Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Beaf: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
honeric01:

SO JEGA is not being disenfranchised from getting his due praises while the praise is being given to GEJ who is suppose to be providing us Light and roads?

What happens to this?

Sour grapes will run your belly, sir.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by lionness(f): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
Nothing do you sir!!! Carry go till 2015,we dey your side
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by honeric01(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
Sour grape where @beaf? were you not the same person that started the thread below stating that JEGA is working for CPC? now that JEGA is performing above expectation, you want to claim the glory for your boss GEJ abi?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by henry101(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2011
lionness:

Lies lies lies!

They are currently rigging please read this! angry

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ruling-party-desperate-bid-alter-vote-tallies-imo-akwa-ibom-delta-benue-and-adamawa

I do not support rigging but SR tend to heat the polity with unconfirmed/false news.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Genius100: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2011
If GEJ is smart, he will start running a robust campaign based on the success of yesterday's election. He can exploit this to the fullest to portray him as a man that keeps his words and deliver on his promise,

Ribadu remains my candidate though,
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by honeric01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
Sour grape where @beaf? were you not the same person that started the thread below stating that JEGA is working for CPC? now that JEGA is performing above expectation, you want to claim the glory for your boss GEJ abi?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by henry101(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
honeric01:

Who else should claim the glory?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
you have done well mr.president,we say thank you and we appreciate you for keeping ur words,and come saturday we(nigerians) would also keep our words by voting for you en masse,you have earned it mr.president.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by honeric01(m): 1:38am On Apr 11, 2011
henry101:

Who else should claim the glory?

When the election was previously postponed, who took the blame 100%?
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by auwal87(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2011
7 months after election, Nigerians are getting cool fresh air!

GEJ for President 2015!
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
If this is true then he is suffering an episode of dementia. Where is †ђξ master gas plan that he promised with †ђξ underlying 10 million jobs? Who does he think he is fooling, he should make †ђξ mistake of running for a second term and see †ђξ response of nigerians.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by ak47mann(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2011
look those people that are blaming him for this and that and want his down fall mostly came from one particular region,i wonder when they will learn how to shut up cos in politics you cant play tribal card while other regions will see you as a player hater.

Now haven't said that, how many of them past leaders did what GEJ have archived even keep pushing more and more,they should appreciated a good thing when they see it enemies of progress.
Re: I FULFILLED MY PROMISE>>>>>>>GEJ by CyberG: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2011
^^^ GEJ was criticized even by Edwin Clark for achieving nothing. It's here on NL only that he was more concerned that the ND have not gained from Jona's so called presidency! I wonder if you love outside of Nigeria because then you would easily know that people like Jona can never be close to being elected president talk less of being president. Be objective and get out of tribalism because you are one of the topmost bigots on NL. Every thought of yours is colored by tribe which can only destroy that country even more!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Return Of Radio Biafra London(11870khz) An End To Nigeria ? / EXCLUSIVE: Jonathan Violates Nigerian Laws, Corners N3billion / Emir Sanusi And Boko Haram Attack In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.